htc one x bricked hard? (no power up)

Search This thread

misko321

Jul 30, 2014
Hi.
I tried to s-off my phone with rumrunner and on the end of procedure my phone turned off and I cant to power up and adb cant see it. I later see that I was missed several steps which is :
- Disable “Fast Boot” under “Settings > Battery”
- Disable any form of LOCK SCREEN Security
- Disable Antivirus and Firewall for the duration
What I can do?

misko321

Jul 30, 2014
sorry i menaged to turn on my phone from hboot but now problem is that adb cant see him. i installed drivers again and nothing..
I think that procedure with s-off which was not successful, was mixed up something.. please help me to resolve this problem because i have problem with phone speakers (for talking and ringing) and other things whitch i thing the rom or kernel not working good because they not a stock one.

please anyone :(

Gent'

Apr 5, 2016
Mitrovica
sorry i menaged to turn on my phone from hboot but now problem is that adb cant see him. i installed drivers again and nothing..
I think that procedure with s-off which was not successful, was mixed up something.. please help me to resolve this problem because i have problem with phone speakers (for talking and ringing) and other things whitch i thing the rom or kernel not working good because they not a stock one.

please anyone :(

Can you please elaborate the solution to me?
How did you boot it,what's hboot.
Im asking because i have a Htc one x which is dead(not booting,no led,pc recognizes it as APX Device.
Thanks in advance!