HTC ONE X+ help for choosing the correct rom

Search This thread

tupacalypce

Jan 20, 2015
Hello dudes,

I am a noob and I need some help for my device. I have rooted it and as soon as I gain root access my battery status icon shows that phone is still charging when I pull of the charger. I am considering to install custom rom, but I am not sure which one will be suitable. At this time I have:

Bootloader unlocked
ENRC2B_U PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT- 1.72.000
CPLD -NONE
MICROP -NONE
RADIO - 3.1204.171.33
eMMC-bootmode disabled
CPU bootmode disabled
HW Secure boot disabled
Modem Path OFF

I don't know how to get know if the phone is AT&T or International version

I have installed TWRP recovery, but I don't know how to install the ROM itself. I have read a lot of posts, and I am not sure if I need to choose some RUU or do I have to download a Custom Rom .zip and install it through Flashyfy.

I wish to install Android 5, 6, or 7 suitable rom, `cause at this time my version is 4.2.2

Thanks for your help in advanced.

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Hello dudes,

I am a noob and I need some help for my device. I have rooted it and as soon as I gain root access my battery status icon shows that phone is still charging when I pull of the charger. I am considering to install custom rom, but I am not sure which one will be suitable. At this time I have:

Bootloader unlocked
ENRC2B_U PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT- 1.72.000
CPLD -NONE
MICROP -NONE
RADIO - 3.1204.171.33
eMMC-bootmode disabled
CPU bootmode disabled
HW Secure boot disabled
Modem Path OFF

I don't know how to get know if the phone is AT&T or International version

I have installed TWRP recovery, but I don't know how to install the ROM itself. I have read a lot of posts, and I am not sure if I need to choose some RUU or do I have to download a Custom Rom .zip and install it through Flashyfy.

I wish to install Android 5, 6, or 7 suitable rom, `cause at this time my version is 4.2.2

Thanks for your help in advanced.

your device is the international version.

Also hold down the power button until the device vibrates with the charger icon issue.

There's CM-12.1 rom's and pure aosp rom's around amoungst other roms to choose from. Each dev has put instructions on how to flash them in their threads.

tupacalypce

Jan 20, 2015
Hello,

I have held the power button till the device vibrates, but the issue is still persisting.

As for the ROM, does it means that I will have to change the recovery to CM12. I have TWRP installed at this time. I will be very thankful if you are able to provide me with links for the:

Android 4.11 Original (Stock) ROM:

Android 6. Custom ROM

Thanks

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Hello,

I have held the power button till the device vibrates, but the issue is still persisting.

As for the ROM, does it means that I will have to change the recovery to CM12. I have TWRP installed at this time. I will be very thankful if you are able to provide me with links for the:

Android 6. Custom ROM

Thanks

There's no Android 6\CM-13 rom's at the moment.

Stock rom's your able to find yourself. It's not hard.

Reactions: tupacalypce

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

Android 6. Custom ROM

Thanks

There's no Android 6\CM-13 rom's at the moment.

Stock rom's your able to find yourself. It's not hard.