• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HTC Polaris tweaks and tricks

Search This thread

nitwolf

Jan 31, 2008
Configue Spacer2 Plugin

hi! regarding LG KS20 Menu, which is the Spacer2 configuration (height, etc) to get the new tab down in the screen as in the picture? I can´t get with it

Thanks!

aliendog

Jan 22, 2008
Does anybody know if there is a way to enable the XT9 dictionary by default when you are going to write a SMS/MMS/E-mail? It's really annoying that the keyboard pops up set to "ABC" all the time.

seyo23

Dec 1, 2007
Thanks for all the informations :)

It's nice to have the cruise like i had my trinity :D

Gran_Turismo

Jan 29, 2008
Hi guys,

i posted this

Ive noticed that when u use an increasing ringetone u cant let the phone vibrate... the kaiser had a tweak for it..

(KaiserTweak-nikagl-200712062150.zip
ADDED
"Ringtone (vibrate and increase ring)" tweak)

but i dont know if i can do that tweak or maybe there is an other one?

let me know :)

in http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=1873640 earlier but no reply..

maybe some here knows an awnser if the kaiser tweak will work on the TC?

:)

Abbsta

Nov 29, 2007
Change Date Format on Today

I wanted the date to be displayed to my liking and luckily I found a thread in the Kasier discussing it so any credit should go to the posters of that thread.

How to change the date format on the Today to whatever you want, almost:

First what I had was 02/02/08 which is represented by the name SSDte (I think)*. If you have a long date like 02 February 2008 then it would be SLDte (I think)*.

Navigate to: HKLM\nls\overrides\

Edit or create new string:

Name: SSDte
Value: ddd, dd MMM yy --> Sat, 02 Feb 08 (what I have now)
or for example
dddd-dd MMMM-YYYY --> Saturday-02 February-2008 (you get the idea)

Restart and voila.

*I first created a string with a name of SLDte which didn't work so I deleted it and created another with the name SSDte and it worked.

Hope it is of any benefit.

abbyl75

May 4, 2007
Paris
Hi,

When I launch the WOW HD parameters program, i get this message: "no wow HD drivers loaded the program will exit".
Do you have an idea?

I have a polaris with a french ROM.

JulianL

Jul 31, 2007
London
touchflo sensitivity

HKLM\Drivers\Touchpanel\Pressure Threshold

change from default 18866 to 19866 or 20866 or more 40866 makes the scroll better

Is this specific to TouchFlo, TouchFlo and TouchCube, or does it increase the sensitivity for all screen presses?

I'm hoping the last is true because I'd like to be able to compensate for the slight loss of sensitivity due to the screen protector. The fact that the registry key has "Touchpanel" in the name and not just something like "TouchFlo" makes me think this is a global setting.

- Julian

P.S. If it is global then it would make sense to edit tip 11 in post 1 of this thread to make that clear.

krenf28

Jan 31, 2008
It should do it automatically. It did on my Treo 750. What I would do is reinstall the app and then do a soft reset. See if that does the trick.

Thanks it works fine, but I have a trouble : Pocket CM contact change all possible input Keyboards by its own and unique one, and I still want other keyboards .... :eek:

How can I restore other keyboards, is there any Register modification ?

TIA again
Franky

JNGold

Oct 21, 2005
Thanks it works fine, but I have a trouble : Pocket CM contact change all possible input Keyboards by its own and unique one, and I still want other keyboards .... :eek:

How can I restore other keyboards, is there any Register modification ?

TIA again
Franky

I don't think so. If the SIP icon doesn't show itself in the application then there's not much you can do. I am trying out Vito's FunContact (I have tried PocketCM) and it too forces a t9-type search keypad.

Top Liked Posts