"HTC Random Access" extracted from Schap's 4.0 and more... [4 Nov.]

Search This thread

diezoo

Mar 24, 2007
Just copy the content to the /Windows directory and launch RandomAccess.exe or install .CAB version made by Dr Puttingham.
Thank to Schap's
Enjoy.

Random Access_Purple.cab by Dr Puttingham Edited: [1 Nov.] Reason: Applied corrections to registry.
Random Access_Gray.cab by Dr Puttingham Edited: [1 Nov.] Reason: Applied corrections to registry.

HTC Album mui 0409.cab by Herg62123
HTC Touch Keyboard + Keypad.cab by Herg62123

... made sure contacts was closed out b4 installing.. waited 25secs and SR

Launch "Random Access" from DialPad
Edited: [30 Oct.]
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCONTACTS]
"0"="Contacts"
"1"="RandomAccess.exe"

ELF_CalculatorSkin.cab by Herg62123
Silver ELF_CalculatorSkin
HTC_Action_Screen2.cab by Herg62123 [4 Nov.]

Attachments

• Screen00111.jpg
    Screen00111.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3,243
  • Screen0022.JPG
    Screen0022.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 3,664
Last edited:

HaiLe512

Feb 27, 2007

Dr Puttingham

Retired Moderator
Jul 24, 2005
Delray Beach, FL
A little something...

I took the liberty of creating two cabs with the files supplied by diezoo. I also mapped the Right Soft Key to open randomaccess.exe. 10-31-07, applied adejager1's and starbase's correct reg entries.

I take no credit for these cabs, just enjoy making cabs is all.

Thanks diezoo!

Last edited:

brained

Jul 8, 2006
Soft Reset

I installed the files manually with sucess. Unfortunately after a soft reset Randomaccess.exe takes me to the normal Contacts list. Installing the newly supplied cab files did not fix the issue.

Is anyone else experiencing problems?

Dr Puttingham

Retired Moderator
Jul 24, 2005
Delray Beach, FL
I installed the files manually with sucess. Unfortunately after a soft reset Randomaccess.exe takes me to the normal Contacts list. Installing the newly supplied cab files did not fix the issue.

Is anyone else experiencing problems?
If you install one of my cabs you need to wait for the changes to get written to the registry. I simply power off which forces the write.

tiptoekirk

Feb 20, 2007
Charlotte
Ive upgraded to the Kaiser/Tilt but still frequent these forums! I love the support people can get from this forum for there devices! Thanks all cooks!

Now... Has program been tested on the Kaiser?? Id imagine so and it would be great if it did but I cant test and install until tomorrow! Any input would be great! thanks!