• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
Search This thread

Flyhalf205

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
Oct 21, 2010
Birmingham, AL
flyhalf205.com
Android 10 confirmed for rezound? [emoji848]

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Most definitely!

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

The ninja inherit the earth

Look like you are going in for surgery.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Some people just can't figure out what they want... lol

Grab me a kick'n chicken sandwich please... :D

Reactions: Neo

Uzephi

Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2012
Phoenix
Google Pixel 3a
Good memories of taking a paperclip and shorting pins on my phone, temporarily bricking it to get s-off. Good memories, indeed. Kinda miss what we needed to do with these older phones compared to the methods today.

Reactions: PhantasmRezound

Obaterista93

Apr 4, 2011
Williamsport
Google Pixel 5
Good memories of taking a paperclip and shorting pins on my phone, temporarily bricking it to get s-off. Good memories, indeed. Kinda miss what we needed to do with these older phones compared to the methods today.

Seriously. Going to developer options and clicking "OEM Factory Unlock" just doesn't hit the same way as doing open heart surgery on your phone.

I think the most jank thing I ever had to do with a phone though, was with my LG G3.
That phone had an issue where after a while the soldering on the motherboard would start to come apart.
One of the solutions(although temporary) was to take the motherboard out of the phone, and quite literally bake it in the oven for a little bit to re-flow the solder.

As proof, here's a reddit thread about it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LGG3/comments/5e0nx7/info_for_those_thinking_about_baking_their/

Reactions: PhantasmRezound

PhantasmRezound

Mar 15, 2012
Atlanta, GA
www.soundcloud.com
I think the most jank thing I ever had to do with a phone though, was with my LG G3.
That phone had an issue where after a while the soldering on the motherboard would start to come apart.
One of the solutions(although temporary) was to take the motherboard out of the phone, and quite literally bake it in the oven for a little bit to re-flow the solder.

Y'know, I had two G Flex 2 units that worked fine again after the oven as well. The thread suggesting baking borrowed from the G4; now I know it's a small tradition of sorts going back to the G3.

I still have fonder memories of the absurdity of HTC S-Off though, as I even convinced two co-workers to jam paper clips or wires into their phones. Good times.

Happy Holidays to y'all! :D

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Any of you Rezound gang going to hop on the Pixel6 or 6 Pro this year? I do hope they have more color schemes as I'm not really digging the orange accent on the top. Champagne might be the color of choice this year.

Reactions: swilbert80 and Neo

REV3NT3CH

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 30, 2012
Crescent City
Any of you Rezound gang going to hop on the Pixel6 or 6 Pro this year? I do hope they have more color schemes as I'm not really digging the orange accent on the top. Champagne might be the color of choice this year.
I was debating on the 6pro but idk I still love my 4xl.

Also I still talk to Snuzzo most days....friends for life since the rez released. Hope everyone else is still good. Miss you FlyHalf and Neo...and everyone else...y'all can hit me up whenever.

swilbert80

Nov 30, 2011
Alabama Slammer
I was debating on the 6pro but idk I still love my 4xl.

Also I still talk to Snuzzo most days....friends for life since the rez released. Hope everyone else is still good. Miss you FlyHalf and Neo...and everyone else...y'all can hit me up whenever.
I don't think I'll be giving up my Note 4 until it bricks like my previous Note 4 and Rezound did before it. I'm happy to see this thread is still alive. Happy Holidays @REV3NT3CH and everyone else as well!

Reactions: zetsumeikuro

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to the HTC Rezound Off-Topic Thread!

Before posting, know this:

1. NO FLAMING.
    2. NO DISCUSSIONS ABOUT WHICH ROM IS THE BEST, WHO'S THE BEST DEV.
    3. RESPECT EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.
    If not, this thread will be closed like the other ones and there won't be any threads where you can post off-topic stuff.

Have fun :D

SynisterWolf thought he was here
    Flyhalf205 is now here
    @Neo what did you do? -_-
    Soo.... Don't judge me... I saw the new twilight..... It wasn't that bad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

a9eqegyq.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    dads cancer is in remission.

SANDCASTLES.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1374971467028.jpg

Trolololol

#BlameAnt
    you people are idiots. plain and simple.

go post better battery life than that, rather than talking out of your ass.

on the rezound, I could never hit 3 hours screen on time in 12 hours. on the gs3, I barely hit 3 hours within 14 hours.

so stfu morons, I use my phone full throttle with everything syncing constantly throughout the day, and I send HUNDREDS of texts, use 4g all day and always have things open in the background.

God you people are annoying.

Sent from my HTC DNA

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

and actually, the boss was out yesterday and it was so dead, so I was using my phone often :)

Sent from my HTC DNA

Sent from my HTC DNA

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

and actually, the boss was out yesterday and it was so dead, so I was using my phone often :)

Sent from my HTC DNA

1) people have already posted better battery stats on the Rez and with smaller batteries than yours

2) 5 hours of wifi is not 4g all day

3) take a day off, you don't have to be a **** everyday

:)