[HTC S-OFF] - Revolutionary tool patched [RELEASED 2022-01-09]

Search This thread

Tweak-Man

Jun 30, 2012
You're welcome! Please let me know if you have succeeded to S-OFF your devices, another member has confirmed it worked on his НТС Flyer 510e 32GB 3G Wi-Fi!

Reactions: ze7zez

ShadowCodeGaming

Sep 17, 2011
Netherlands
HTC Desire
HTC Desire X
Dear @zeeBomb, @Zseblampas, @evilcorp, @Darth Riker, @BigChaz01, @silegeek, @lewis102, @Unidave199, @satcom886, @HMTheBoy154, @breversa, @vasskos, @dankovac1999 and all the other people in this thread,

I'm really sorry I didn't post the patch before, I completely forgot about this project and since I logged in for the first time in a long time, I only saw all your posts now.

Since the website is effectively dead and I haven't received any response from the Revolutionay team, I'm publishing the tool I patched in the past, hoping it will still be useful to some of you.

Again, I'm really sorry that I haven't answered your questions in all these years.

If some of you try the tool, can they validate for the rest of the community if it works and what model the tool was successful with?

Sorry again and take care,
Tweak-Man
What are the odds? I just dug out my old Flyer to try and S-OFF it and you just uploaded this. Mega thanks. Worked a treat.

benens

May 2, 2011

Ulumia

Dec 21, 2021
Samara,Russia
HTC Desire
HTC Desire C
Now my Desire work well with Leedroid stock rom 2.5 but Froyo is old and internet browsing is very bad ,so i need s-off for flashing custom hboot and install a rom based on android 4.4. I try this way to downgrade hboot version: https://xdaforums.com/t/tutorial-very-simple-downgrade-desire-hboot-1-03.1564644/page-3 .Thanks
You need to find out which /dev/block/mmcblk0p Bravo has Hboot on
I have attached HBOOT 0.93.0001 as an attachment.
Then put HBOOT 0.93.0001 next to adb and fastboot
Then reboot into boot and use the command

adb push hboot_8x50_0.93.0001_20100810.nb0 / && adb shell dd if=/hboot_8x50_0.93.0001_20100810.nb0 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p(insert hboot address here)

Attachments

• hboot_8x50_0.93.0001_20100810.zip
    206.8 KB · Views: 21

benens

May 2, 2011
Thanks for your help ,i don't know if I will make it. I don't understand this: "You need to find out which /dev/block/mmcblk0p Bravo has Hboot on" (insert hboot address here).How know hboot adress?.Sorry for my bad English.Thanks

Edit: It's ok with this https://xdaforums.com/t/tutorial-very-simple-downgrade-desire-hboot-1-03.1564644/ .Created a GoldCard Image Patch link work 10 09 2022 and doing the Tutorial.Now Desire have hboot 1.02.Next with Revolutionary patched Tool for hboot 0.93, bootloader unlocked, s-off, rooted (this tool do everything).Thanks to all

Last edited:

PerfectJam

Jan 11, 2013
Hello there,

Just bought an old HTC Desire S (HBOOT-0.98.0000), and trying to get the S-OFF. But unfortunately, on my Windows 10, the revolutionary.exe is still waiting for me to plug the phone, without sucess.

I don't even know if I have to plug it on HBOOT or Fastboot (so I tried both). I get revolutionary (here) for Linux as well (at least, Linux detect my phone with "fastboot devices" command). But I don't know how to run the *.tgz file.

Do you have any solution ?

Cheers !

Ulumia

Dec 21, 2021
Samara,Russia
HTC Desire
HTC Desire C
Hello there,

Just bought an old HTC Desire S (HBOOT-0.98.0000), and trying to get the S-OFF. But unfortunately, on my Windows 10, the revolutionary.exe is still waiting for me to plug the phone, without sucess.

I don't even know if I have to plug it on HBOOT or Fastboot (so I tried both). I get revolutionary (here) for Linux as well (at least, Linux detect my phone with "fastboot devices" command). But I don't know how to run the *.tgz file.

Do you have any solution ?

Cheers !
Install Windows 7 or lower

Ulumia

Dec 21, 2021
Samara,Russia
HTC Desire
HTC Desire C
Woh, I have to find a computer for that ! haha

Edit : I finally installed Windows 7 on an old computer. I install Driver HTC and the Android USB Driver, but revolutionary still waiting for my devices.

Any idea ?
Uninstall all drivers
Download and install HTC Sync (not HTC Sync Manager, this is important) from here: https://download.cnet.com/HTC-Sync/3000-18511_4-75724132.html (if you can't download it, let me know I have a backup of this file)
Try revolutionary again

PerfectJam

Jan 11, 2013

Ulumia

Dec 21, 2021
Samara,Russia
HTC Desire
HTC Desire C
Well, revolutionary now doesn't launch for some reason.

It barely show up and close instantly. It seems this Desire S doesn't want to be S-OFF !
First, try to see if the PC can see your smartphone.
Download adb and fastboot unzip them anywhere you want (for example to the desktop) press Shift+right mouse button at the place you unzipped adb and fastboot and select "Open command window".
Type adb devices
If you see something like * daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
* daemon started successfully
List of devices attached
HT15VT400627 device
Then everything is fine
If you don't see something like that you have a driver problem.
Now type adb reboot bootloader.
If you see something like HT15VT400627 fastboot
All is well.
If you don't see something like that, you have a driver problem.
If you don't see a problem with your drivers then try revolutionary run with admin rights.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

PerfectJam

Jan 11, 2013
First, try to see if the PC can see your smartphone.
Download adb and fastboot unzip them anywhere you want (for example to the desktop) press Shift+right mouse button at the place you unzipped adb and fastboot and select "Open command window".
Type adb devices
If you see something like * daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5037
* daemon started successfully
List of devices attached
HT15VT400627 device
Then everything is fine
If you don't see something like that you have a driver problem.
Now type adb reboot bootloader.
If you see something like HT15VT400627 fastboot
All is well.
If you don't see something like that, you have a driver problem.
If you don't see a problem with your drivers then try revolutionary run with admin rights.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Thanks for taking time about my problem.

adb devices work as fastboot device !

edit : Ok finally everything worked at the end ! Thanks a lot for your time !

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulumia

benens

May 2, 2011
It's possible windows10 detect phone HTC Desire with "fastboot devices" command ,but before install hboot driver you have to "Disable driver signature enforcement" and run a registry edited for driver

Attachments

• Win10 HTCDesire.rar
    274 bytes · Views: 27
Reactions: aha360
D

Deleted member 12460377

Hello how are you?
Thank yyou for the patch.
I have htc m9 plus (rooted) and I tried to gain the s-off using your patch but I got an error.
_rawadb_handle_msg: unknown command 48545541
Kindly can you help me to gain the s-off?
Thank you a lot.

Regards,
Georges

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear @zeeBomb, @Zseblampas, @evilcorp, @Darth Riker, @BigChaz01, @silegeek, @lewis102, @Unidave199, @satcom886, @HMTheBoy154, @breversa, @vasskos, @dankovac1999 and all the other people in this thread,

I'm really sorry I didn't post the patch before, I completely forgot about this project and since I logged in for the first time in a long time, I only saw all your posts now.

Since the website is effectively dead and I haven't received any response from the Revolutionay team, I'm publishing the tool I patched in the past, hoping it will still be useful to some of you.

Again, I'm really sorry that I haven't answered your questions in all these years.

If some of you try the tool, can they validate for the rest of the community if it works and what model the tool was successful with?

Tweak-Man
    As you may have noticed, the revolutionary.io's website is now down for a few months, letting owners of old HTC's devices unable to S-OFF their devices.

However, I've been able to patch the revolutionary tool to avoid the need of a beta key, required and delivered from the revolutionary.io website in the past, to use the tool.

This patched version has been tested on my own HTC Desire, but I don't guarantee that it works for every supported phone (but normally it should).

I will *NOT* put this patched tool online until I have the permission from a member from AlphaRev/unrEVOked team (I tried to contact them directly but with no success).

When I'll have an answer, I'll upload my patched version online, but not before. Don't ask for ETA nor private messages before I have an official permission to do this.

Thanks for your understanding and hope to have an answer quickly, for all the old HTC devices to be unlocked.

EDIT
    Waiting for an answer on their IRC channel, I've found their new website, available here: rev.alpharev.nl.
    As the project is still up and running, I won't upload my patched version online. However, if AlphaRev or unrEVOked allow me to put this version online, I will.

Quick guide
    1. Go on rev.alpharev.nl - If you have any problem to access the website, please try to use a proxy or Tor to route from Germany, France or Switzerland. Thanks to @Robcr for finding this !
    2. Click on one of the download links (Windows or Linux, depending on your Operating System)
    3. (The tool will be downloaded - decompress it somewhere on your computer)
    4. Complete the form that appeared on rev.alpharev.nl with all the information (Operating System, your device, HBOOT version and Serial Number)
    5. This will generate the right beta key for your phone using the provided information (JavaScript needs to be enabled
    6. Launch the tool and enter the beta key received from the website when needed
    7. Here you go, the magic should happen :)
    I would like to ask you not to send me PMs to send you the patched version. If I release the patched version one day, it will be released here, and only here.

EDIT 2022-01-09

As stated in my latest post, I was finally able to release the patched version of the Revolutionary tool.

You can find the post here and you can download the tool here.

Thanks for your understanding,
    Tweak-Man

Tweak-Man
    What are the odds? I just dug out my old Flyer to try and S-OFF it and you just uploaded this. Mega thanks. Worked a treat.
    Nope
    Saw the reference to 'click on download ....' mentioned here before (and i must have used it years ago), but like others have reported here, no matter what client I use or proxy, even through tor, I only get the downloads for splash screens, hboots (downloaded a few of those), the donate button still works, and the link to the revolionary.io that brings up a spam site.

NO download for windows or linux anywhere

If you get something else, are you sure yours isnt a cached page?

but thanks for taking the time to respond.

I finally got what happened. The website you are visiting is alpharev.nl. It is true that this website is a bit outdated (links redirect to revolutionary.io and you can only download the old and 'not used anymore' tool "AlphaRev 1.8" with its files (HBOOT and so). This website is only usefull for the HBOOTs.

The website that is working is rev.alpharev.nl. The difference is the 'rev.' before the domain name. I have tried to access to this website from many proxies and so, always working without any limitations.

Can you confirm that it is now working for you or even rev.alpharev.nl redirects you to alpharev.nl ?
    Chances are, to be completely honest, the project isn't up and running, since it redirects to a deprecated revolutionary site. You should just publish it. We, users of the HTC Desire/HTC Incredible, have no other means of rooting.

Thanks,

Miguel R.

I totally agree that the project is dead, however you can still have access to the tool and the beta key from rev.alpharev.nl.

When this website will be dead without any other solution, I'll post my patch.

However, I'll post as soon as possible all the other tools needed (HTC HBOOT USB drivers, etc) as well as a completed guide :)