• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HTC SENSATION BEATS AUDIO SKIN Sense 4.1

Search This thread

vaghotstuff

Jul 1, 2008
Hi Every one,
I was doing some wallpaper hunting and got through this AMAZING Beats Skin which is Original crated for HTC Evo 3D, Any chance of getting it on HTC Sensation specialy on sense 4.1, Any one who Can Please port It? he had never shared the name of it or where to get it just had mention that he had bought it
LINK>>
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1414466&page=7

Thank guys, U All Are amazing!!!!!

Attachments

• AAAA.jpg
    AAAA.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,480
  • aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,484
  • bbb.jpg
    bbb.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,092
  • ccc.jpg
    ccc.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 981

vaghotstuff

Jul 1, 2008
No Sir it is not.but if some one can make out of it a skin for sense 4.0 i mean dont u see?isnt it badass ?? Coolest ive ever seen
Its actually re make of the Beats Audio - Rezound Skin
with custom buttons,i have that apk for sense 3.6 resound, if any one want to get that edited for sensation! I owe them my life

12reza12

Apr 28, 2012
rasht
No Sir it is not.but if some one can make out of it a skin for sense 4.0 i mean dont u see?isnt it badass ?? Coolest ive ever seen
Its actually re make of the Beats Audio - Rezound Skin
with custom buttons,i have that apk for sense 3.6 resound, if any one want to get that edited for sensation! I owe them my life
give me that skin
i thing i can make it for sense 4.1
give me a chance for try

Last edited:

vaghotstuff

Jul 1, 2008
Thanks For working on this mate, Im on sence 4 vipers rom 1.6.3, Had You notice the weather????? Its a beats Globe that they had, not the stock Moon Evry thine Els is Simpaly AWESOMEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Top Liked Posts