htc sensation error

Search This thread

hhuston

Feb 27, 2012
hey guys.
ive got a problem with my phone. when i turn it on i get this little error that comes up.
com.android.system not responding please reset phone and i have a error on wifi so i cant use wifi at all.i tried to do a factory reset but it did nothing.

about phone

htc sensations
carrier: telstra australia

cosmin_b78

Jun 16, 2010
London
Hi, just a few more infos. Is the phone stock rom, custom rom? If is custom rom is something rong with it, if it's stock then you can send the phone back to HTC.Second option is to root your sensation and enjoy a custom rom, and the full power of your device.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710 using XDA App

Reactions: hhuston

hhuston

Feb 27, 2012
it is the stock rom. but i had to send it in to telstra to get it fixed and they did a software update to it and thats when i started to get the problems. also what roms do you recommend.

cosmin_b78

Jun 16, 2010
London
Is nothing major rong with your phone. I reckon they done a bad flash, and it needs a reflash. But if you are looking to root your device and have a custom rom look here

http://www.htcsensationroms.com/

but first read here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1192300

and if you have a question just read between pages, you will find the answers because someone already asked before you. And if you don't find it just ask,the nice people at XDA will always help you.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, just a few more infos. Is the phone stock rom, custom rom? If is custom rom is something rong with it, if it's stock then you can send the phone back to HTC.Second option is to root your sensation and enjoy a custom rom, and the full power of your device.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710 using XDA App
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone