HTC Sensation VS Iphone 4g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mathrania

Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
Guys,
The day before I had a fight with my cousin, who has got an Iphone 4G...
He says it is far better than any smartphone in the market...
I asked him how ????
There is no customization in iphone...
There are no skins, theme change....
Making a ringtone work for it is difficult..
sending a file via bluetooth requires hard work :)
The only thing about Iphone is better retina display.... but Sensation has come with a very good display....
I have used his Iphone, but I HATE IT very much...i would prefer a Symbian 60/90 phone over it anytime....
What do you think guys... which is better? Sensation or Iphone 4 ? give me comparisions....

Last edited:

graffixnyc

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
New York City
www.graffixnyc.com
Guys,
The day before I had a fight with my cousin, who has got an Iphone 4G...
He says it is far better than any smartphone in the market...
I asked him how ????
There is no customization in iphone...
There are no skins, theme change....
Making a ringtone work for it is difficult..
sending a file via bluetooth requires hard work :)
The only thing about Iphone is better retina display.... but Sensation has come with a very good display....
I have used his Iphone, but I HATE IT very much...i would prefer a Symbian 60/90 phone over it anytime....
What do you think guys... which is better? Sensation or Iphone 4 ? give me comparisions....

Are you seriously asking this in the sensation forum? lol What do you think everyone is going to tell ya? hahah :p :D

mathrania

Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
Are you seriously asking this in the sensation forum? lol What do you think everyone is going to tell ya? hahah :p :D
Yes, because i think there might be people with Iphone experience as well in this forum..and I hate Iphone so much that i dont want to find an Iphone forum and get subscribed to it :)

MxFadzil92

Apr 29, 2011
Singapore
Yes, because i think there might be people with Iphone experience as well in this forum..and I hate Iphone so much that i dont want to find an Iphone forum and get subscribed to it :)
iphone spec is unkown but only known for the retina display... and probably i guess a single core processor ? while sensation is a dual core processor and 7++ mb... so overall is i do say sensation haha... correct me if im wrong about the specs of those two phones

mathrania

Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
iphone spec is unkown but only known for the retina display... and probably i guess a single core processor ? while sensation is a dual core processor and 7++ mb... so overall is i do say sensation haha... correct me if im wrong about the specs of those two phones
And the only USP for Iphone 4 was its App Store... which, i think, the Android Market would overtake soon :)

joeyklatzko

Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
www.facebook.com
Sensation display > iPhone 4. Essentially the same resolution but with a widescreen aspect ratio which is better for movies. Plus the iPhone screen is so small. And the contoured glass is beautiful.

1.2Ghz Dual Core Snapdragon > 1Ghz Single Core A4.

768MB RAM > 512MB RAM

MicroUSB for maximum compatibility > proprietary port

Removal battery/expandable storage > Fixed Battery/Storage

That's only the hardware. We can go all day about the better browser, flash support, notifications, multitasking of Android but no need. The iPhone is year old hardware.

Reactions: KeeperOfThePizza

mathrania

Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
Sensation display > iPhone 4. Essentially the same resolution but with a widescreen aspect ratio which is better for movies. Plus the iPhone screen is so small. And the contoured glass is beautiful.

768MB RAM > 512MB RAM

That's only the hardware. We can go all day about the better browser, flash support, notifications, multitasking of Android but no need. The iPhone is year old hardware.
Battery cannot be removed... great...
If the phone kind of hangs, or is not responding... what can an Iphone user do in that case ???? :D

brian85

Jan 19, 2011
The sensation hardware blows away the iphone 4 hardware, and we aren't even talking about software yet (REAL multitasking, flash, customizing, notifications, widgets, apps that integrate with the OS, etc.).

And plus we can make calls without having a case.

mathrania

Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
They don't know any better honestly. I was the same exact way when I owned an iphone...thought it was the greatest thing in the world. Now I look back and see how stupid I was.
Well, here we have an experienced user :)
Apple just creates hype, and people are crazy enough to stand in the line for 24 hours to get the 1st piece of their product, and the next day, you can walk in that same store, and buy the same piece without getting into any queue...and on top of that, the product is not that great in Reality....

joeyklatzko

Dec 8, 2010
Long Island
www.facebook.com
I bet the majority of iPhone users have no clue what processor they have, how much RAM is in their phones or what kinda screen they have (except that it is a "retina display").
I bet just as many Android users could tell you not only the specs of their own phone, but of the iPhone as well.

Reactions: mathrania

mathrania

Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
I bet the majority of iPhone users have no clue what processor they have, how much RAM is in their phones or what kinda screen they have (except that it is a "retina display").
I bet just as many Android users could tell you not only the specs of their own phone, but of the iPhone as well.
Yes, thats what I am going to ask my cousin tonight :D

ZeeGerman

Mar 13, 2009
Miami
I had a iPhone 3GS and a gf with an iPhone 4 the thing about Apple is its a cute phone with a simple os that anyone and their mother can use but is **** unless you jailbreak it. My first smart phone was a g1 then a 3gs now a sensation I've seen both worlds change and the the freedom that android gives Plus amazing hardware compared to a phone(iPhone) that a company limits and make u have it their way that isn't even as powerful as other phones. it surprises me that Apple is even doing so well.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

768MB RAM > 512MB RAM

Battery cannot be removed... great...
    If the phone kind of hangs, or is not responding... what can an Iphone user do in that case ???? :D
    CAN YOUR IPHONE HAVE LIVE WALL PAPERS OR HOW ABOUT WIFI TETHER OR HOW ABOUT WIDGETS ON THE SCREEN. DOES YOUR iPHONE HAVE A dual core 1.2GHz PROCESSOR, CAN IT NAVIGATE ME TO A DESTINATION WITHOUT PAYING FOR A APP. can your iphone stream video to a compatible TV so ppl don't need to crowd around your phone to watch a video taken by you. Does your Iphone have maps not taken from google.. we can argue about this forever and like I said before... iphone users know only one thing and that's the iphone... it's like talking to a rock when you try to convince them that the iphone is old hardware... the only thing they can say is it more user friendly... my brother is a iphone user and of course me with android... we debate about it all the time.. to me it's just the fact that iphone users are convince that it's the best smartphone out there.. but yet most iphone users are not too tech savvy to begin with.. ALL THEY KNOW IS IPHONE.... I did a poll on facebook on what type of smartphone users out there and what type of phone they use... Android came out to be number 1 and I've been telling ppl this since nov 2008 when google came out with the g1" this is going to be a iphone killer...
    Then why do Iphone users keep boasting that they have an Iphone...???

They don't know any better honestly. I was the same exact way when I owned an iphone...thought it was the greatest thing in the world. Now I look back and see how stupid I was.
    I hate iPhones with a passion... I also dislike iPhone users as well because they are so ignorant.

But in my opinion, the iPhone is so popular because of its locked down nature. Anyone can use it and not have any problems. The masses of consumers dont know jack sh1t about flashing phones and all they want is something that works. Kind of like, how idiots who know nothing about computers love Apple computers. :cool:
    Seen this happen alot with iPhone users, all they can do is let the battery die and charge their phone.

Absolutely not true. Pressing home + power and keeping it pressed for about 10 seconds will force-reboot an iPhone if it crashes. Works every time.