• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

HTC sense brightness widget

Search This thread

gtkansan

Nov 28, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I have found, from on the forum a brightness widget that looks like stock EVO sense. Problem is its the old version 2.01 of a modded curvefish widget. The newest version of the curvefish 2.2 also allows to set it back to auto from non auto. The new 2.2 I have supposedly is themes already but doesn't install right for me (shows curve fish image). I looked inside the apk and it still has the old image as icon.png. is there a way to transplant the icon.png from the old to the new so I can use it as the themed version? I can extract it from the old apk, but don't know how to re_apk_ify the files. Any help would be great. Both are attached.

EVO Sent

SteelH

Jun 12, 2010
I have found, from on the forum a brightness widget that looks like stock EVO sense. Problem is its the old version 2.01 of a modded curvefish widget. The newest version of the curvefish 2.2 also allows to set it back to auto from non auto. The new 2.2 I have supposedly is themes already but doesn't install right for me (shows curve fish image). I looked inside the apk and it still has the old image as icon.png. is there a way to transplant the icon.png from the old to the new so I can use it as the themed version? I can extract it from the old apk, but don't know how to re_apk_ify the files. Any help would be great. Both are attached.

EVO Sent

There's a new HtcBrightnessWidget.apk in the newly leaked HTC Mecha ROM, but it won't work on the EVO unless someone ports it over.