HTC Sense Gadget for Windows

pedmond

Jun 22, 2007
Thanks for sharing, can you let us know if any bugs found?
There's a link for bug reporting on the site. The only one I found so far with ver. 2 is that at midnight, the days in the weather forecast are not updated. I just close the application and run it again to circumvent this. I found no other problems on Windows 7 x64.

Conradfreak

Jul 15, 2009
Wow this is VERYcool :p
Thanks man...

MOD EDIT: Please Watch Your Language, Edited It. Consider This A Warning.

Last edited by a moderator:

kennyb123

Sep 6, 2008
HTC Home 1.0 doesn't support Fahrenheit, and the alpha version of HTC Home 2.0 supports it, but it's broken.

That's kind of a dealbreaker for me. My mind doesn't function in Celcius! I'll bookmark the page, and wait for the next build of HTC Home 2.0.

pedmond

Jun 22, 2007
HTC Home 1.0 doesn't support Fahrenheit, and the alpha version of HTC Home 2.0 supports it, but it's broken.

That's kind of a dealbreaker for me. My mind doesn't function in Celcius! I'll bookmark the page, and wait for the next build of HTC Home 2.0.
Fahrenheit seems to be working now, in build 126... Why don't you give it a try?

pedmond

Jun 22, 2007
Thanks for sharing :)
When I push the windows button and D clock disappears to the tray :(
It does that, as any other programs. Only the sidebar gadgets stay put. I agree that's a bit annoying, but it's still a great gadget.

I believe remembering the author stating that he had no intention to transform it into a sidebar gadget, so that's that...

solidkundi

Sep 27, 2008
now only if they can do a "email" app just like the htc sense.. that'll be an amazing widget.. and if they integrate the reply dialogue into the widget.... that'll be a good seller!

orb3000

XDA Portal Team / Retired Senior Moderator
That behavior can be eliminated by selecting stay on top.
I do not have that problem even with no selecting stay on top
Here working perfect:)

Thanks for sharing :)
When I push the windows button and D clock disappears to the tray :(
It does that, as any other programs. Only the sidebar gadgets stay put. I agree that's a bit annoying, but it's still a great gadget.

I believe remembering the author stating that he had no intention to transform it into a sidebar gadget, so that's that...