HTC Shift X9500 Ecshift.exe and other files

Search This thread

gaudo1196

Jan 9, 2010
Brasília
Hello, folks. I know that its about an old story, with old characters, but I have to ask.
Ive found an old HTC Shift X9500 in very good shape, and I can't resist. I bought it.
But I have a problema. At snapvue side I have only a screen asking for a password (numbers).
The seller knows nothing about the password. He even knew about the windows mobile side of the device.
3G is working. I think it is an unlocked Orange device. Everything is in French.
Once upon a time, in a distant galaxy, I had another Shift and I used to trying some ROMs on it.
I remembered about Cmonex's Ecshif and Mtty files.
But the cmonex website don't work anymore.
Anyone have these files?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 07.33.07.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-01-16 at 07.33.07.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Angelo Vella

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, folks. I know that its about an old story, with old characters, but I have to ask.
    Ive found an old HTC Shift X9500 in very good shape, and I can't resist. I bought it.
    But I have a problema. At snapvue side I have only a screen asking for a password (numbers).
    The seller knows nothing about the password. He even knew about the windows mobile side of the device.
    3G is working. I think it is an unlocked Orange device. Everything is in French.
    Once upon a time, in a distant galaxy, I had another Shift and I used to trying some ROMs on it.
    I remembered about Cmonex's Ecshif and Mtty files.
    But the cmonex website don't work anymore.
    Anyone have these files?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone