HTC Sync (PC Suite for Magic)

Search This thread

emat

Apr 11, 2008
IT WORKS

Yeah guys it works, I can sync all my contacts (Calendar and notes not proposed). I have waited for so long......:)

HTC guys have really understood what customers want.

Only few more improvements like calendar synch (Google synch doesn't work and support sucks), a note manager like the todolist from abstractspoon that we can synchronize and that device will be the perfect tool.

emat

Apr 11, 2008
IT WORKS

Yeah guys it works, I can sync all my contacts (Calendar and notes not proposed). I have waited for so long......:)

Only few more improvements like calendar synch (Google synch doesn't work and support sucks), a note manager like the todolist from abstractspoon that we can synchronize, a way to choose how to synch your contact (i.e. last name then first name) and that device will be the perfect tool. It is already not so far.

P.S. : Tks for the tip CMF. I get it from the HTC website.

P.S.2 : I have mount Haykuro's built

Last edited:

cmf

Only few more improvements like calendar synch (Google synch doesn't work and support sucks), a note manager like the todolist from abstractspoon that we can synchronize, a way to choose how to synch your contact (i.e. last name then first name) and that device will be the perfect tool. It is already not so far.

P.S. : Tks for the tip CMF. I get it from the HTC website.

P.S.2 : I have mount Haykuro's built

Cool. Good that it works.

For Calendar/Contacts sync, I have been using gSyncIT, which cost $9.99. It seems to work very well. Syncs Outlook calendar & contacts to gmail, which then syncs down to the phone.

cheers,
Carl

emat

Apr 11, 2008
Hi Carl,

In fact, I don't want anybody else than me to handle my personal data.

Google and others know already enough about me.

That is why I really appreciate HTC improvement as I can keep everything locally between my phone and my laptop.

Emat

billc.cn

Feb 4, 2007
Here's the file at megaupload, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S8ZOSLKU
MD5 a760aa9d0338478d54a2ec6a9f5d50cd
(I removed two example sound tracks from the original zip.)

You may also want to download the driver update labeled WinXP (=x86) or Vista(=x64). (It's only 500k, so no megaupload.) Choose the Asia server if you can. The Europe server is very slow now.

Edit: can't get it to work...

Last edited:

alfa71omega

Aug 1, 2008
Pietrasanta, Tuscany
Some of you got a driver problem. I got the htc sync, i got the driver update puck... and i got a messege as big as my screen stating that there is something wrong.

Helpm Please, i'm becoming crazy.

P.s. win xp sp3, office enterprise 2007... bla bla bbla

borce_razor

Jul 21, 2008
dev>null
Here's the file at megaupload, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S8ZOSLKU
MD5 a760aa9d0338478d54a2ec6a9f5d50cd
(I removed two example sound tracks from the original zip.)

You may also want to download the driver update labeled WinXP (=x86) or Vista(=x64). (It's only 500k, so no megaupload.) Choose the Asia server if you can. The Europe server is very slow now.

Edit: can't get it to work...

Hmm something strange here :mad: Soft from this megaupload link is ~90MB. File that I downloaded from htc site is near 30.6MB with this md5 hash: a760aa9d0338478d54a2ec6a9f5d50cd