HTC Titan custom ROM's

Search This thread

abaksunovic

Jan 19, 2012
Why all the custom ROM's for HTC Titan I are Nokia ROM's? I understand the need for better apps from NOkia, but it's a little odd when you fire up panorama shot on HTC and wellcome screen says "Nokia"...

I'd like to see stock HTC ROM on my Titan...

noelito

Mar 26, 2009
i like it

I am able to download and try out nokia "exclusive" apps first with my titan and take full advantage of nokia drive. I am eagerly waiting with anticipation for angry birds roost, my hacked titan along with the lumia 900s will be among the first to download it, yay!

abaksunovic

Jan 19, 2012
HTC Custom ROM's

When I said "stock HTC ROM" I didn't mean STOCK but custom HTC, not Nokia ROM...
Anyway, who knows what I'm talking about will understand, and I completely don't care who loves Nokia or Samsung or iPhone... let people choose what they want... I just love having "stock" feel and look on my HTC... That's me...

Dynamics ROM hasn't been updated a while, and EBuron ROMS have cooked in colored taskbar which I don't like - that's why I ask what is the thing with Nokia ROMs, which are great by the way... Right now I'm on Deepshining 1.1, geting ready to flash 1.2. Anybody knows how to uninstall or remove battery percentage from taskbar? Again me... I want to have stock taskbar but it's cooked into ROM so I suppose it's impossible.

abaksunovic

Jan 19, 2012
Generaly, it is Digital Power cooked into ROM, but you can not uninstall it if it's cooked like that. I've tried and all I get is the same result - battery percentage in the battery icon. Digital power even can not apply default style without percentage.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone