• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

htc touch network change.

Search This thread

aldoscitech

Oct 30, 2008
my phone is al alltel HTC touch and i had it flashed or "converted" to another company that also offers internet but every time i go and create a new network i fill in everything but it doesnt work... i went back to check and i always find that the password for the network is always a different number of characters than the one i put it.. The company gave me a 10-digit password and after i change it it afterwards appears as a 16- digit password.. i have tried many things.. i looked for settings and program files and dont know how to fix it.. wouldnt it be better if i could delete all the altell software from the phone? can i do that? its not alltel anymore anyway..
thank you!!

TheChampJT

Feb 7, 2008
my phone is al alltel HTC touch and i had it flashed or "converted" to another company that also offers internet but every time i go and create a new network i fill in everything but it doesnt work... i went back to check and i always find that the password for the network is always a different number of characters than the one i put it.. The company gave me a 10-digit password and after i change it it afterwards appears as a 16- digit password.. i have tried many things.. i looked for settings and program files and dont know how to fix it.. wouldnt it be better if i could delete all the altell software from the phone? can i do that? its not alltel anymore anyway..
thank you!!

You don't make a whole lot of sense here, but that particular PW always shows longer than it really is, has nothing to do with your "conversion"