HTC Twitter app for Blinkfeed

Search This thread

askast

Jul 6, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Since I updated to 4.2.2 Twitter doesn't show up as a source for Blinkfeed. Is there an apk file I can use to enable this. I read somewhere that the htc Twitter app is different from the actual Twitter app. But I haven't been able to find file to install htc's Twitter app.

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

shadowmike

Feb 6, 2008
Cleveland
facebook.com
Since I updated to 4.2.2 Twitter doesn't show up as a source for Blinkfeed. Is there an apk file I can use to enable this. I read somewhere that the htc Twitter app is different from the actual Twitter app. But I haven't been able to find file to install htc's Twitter app.

what rom the 4.2.2 rom im using blinkfeed displays twitter perfectly.. remember to enable it in the settings of blinkfeed.

BlueRain709

May 5, 2013
St.John's
I am currently using Revolution Rom 10, which uses 4.2.2 and my twitter is working properly. Id check to see if this is a ROM customization where they took twitter out for some reason, or maybe its just not selected in your list of sources for blinkfeed.

randyok@

Feb 10, 2012
Santo Domingo
Maybe....

When I flash Android Revolution, this rom show me the pre-install apps that I can install. If I don't select facebook or twitter, When the phone start, this apps don't appear to select in blinkfeed options although I install from Google Play, this don't appear. Sorry for bad english.

askast

Jul 6, 2010
Buffalo, NY
I'm on Android Revolution 10.2. I did not select to install twitter when i was flashing the new rom. Is there a way i can install it now?
Sources I have for blinkfeed now are Flickr, Instagram and Linkedin.

Reactions: shino82

shino82

Feb 22, 2011
Bremen
I'm on Android Revolution 10.2. I did not select to install twitter when i was flashing the new rom. Is there a way i can install it now?

No chance of getting it back. There are plug-ins missing. You need to flash the rom again. I've had the same issue with trickdroid

Reactions: askast

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

No chance of getting it back. There are plug-ins missing. You need to flash the rom again. I've had the same issue with trickdroid