Htc u play custom rom

Search This thread

meohmy

Aug 7, 2015
It seems that we are way out of luck with this phone, no updates from HTC and no custom roms, I think I will have to bite the bullet and go back to Samsung.
I have learned a good lesson though, never listen to people who's job it is to sign you up to a contract or sell a phone and definitely do your homework first,
my sorrow is that I am way way old enough to have already learned that lesson.:eek:

Reactions: nick19007

pssssst

Jun 17, 2016
send your complaint to HTC support...If they'll receive more than just a few complaints, maybe they'll show interest in improving/ releasing updates for this model as well.

Mr.Robot211

Sep 9, 2021
There is no a custom rom for this decice and HTC didnt release new update.
Can any one create rom for htc u play??
I am also looking for Update my phone Stock Rom to any custom rom , but unfortunately I can't find any custom rom which work on HTC u play . its currently on android 6.0. please anyone can make custom rom for Us. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is no a custom rom for this decice and HTC didnt release new update.
    Can any one create rom for htc u play??
    It seems that we are way out of luck with this phone, no updates from HTC and no custom roms, I think I will have to bite the bullet and go back to Samsung.
    I have learned a good lesson though, never listen to people who's job it is to sign you up to a contract or sell a phone and definitely do your homework first,
    my sorrow is that I am way way old enough to have already learned that lesson.:eek: