Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear all XDA-Developers

I have now HTC U11 Eyes, and if any one has questions about the phone it will be my pleasure to answer.

Best Regards,
    Pic Sample

Could you post some camera samples? Both raw and jpg :)

Sorry for being late I had problems with internet service provider in my country. I attached for you some sample pic in jpeg format through my google drive https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1xIZkZV_o-rjQUmYAAkApqCmVKJv0sUVd

I'll try to download camera app for saving pic in RAW as the Stock App don't save in RAW.

Again sorry for being late

view

view

view

view

view

view
    Could you post some camera samples? Both raw and jpg :)

Are the Quality of pics on same Niveau like the U11/U11+???

the main camera of U11 Eyes is same as the one at U11/U11+ but the front is different. The front camera is dual camera with 5 mb each and very good for making poke pic like apple portrait pic just it is taking longer time for HDR Proccessing
    Too bad they ditched the stereo speakers, that just ruins the device for some of us.

sent from my Pixel 2 XL or Note FE

Of course stereo speakers are better than others but HTC U11 Eyes equipped with one speaker that has clear high sound level and when you wear USonic Headphones you will feel that you are wearing speakers from Bose.
    Thank you for this thread! I'm very interested in this phone, it seems to have almost everything I want: big battery, waterproofing, good camera, good speakers, good enough soc, reasonable price. Only a smaller form factor would make it perfect. I'm currently using a Galaxy S7 edge but the battery doesn't cut it for me anymore (after almost 2 years), especially when I connect my Gear S2 via bluetooth, and I want to try something new. Would you recommend the HTC U11 Eyes? What are the pros and cons? Where did you buy it?

Hi,
    The Pros:
    Excellent build quality same as HTC U11+
    Dual front cameras which is good for Bokeh effect as portrait mode
    Super main camera as HTC U11+
    Hi and clear sound output by one speaker
    U sonic headfone with great sound effect such as Bose sound system
    CPU Speed is very good with a lot of ram I did not face any time any problems or issues for multi tasking or background apps
    The GPU is sufficient to run heavy games as dead effect 2, need for speed no limits, asphalt airborne 8, the walking dead
    GPS, WiFi and LTE are very good and supporting my needs very will
    64 GB for internal memory which is more sufficient for a lot of media
    Fingerprint sensor is very accurate and fast
    Face unlock is very goodjust it talk little more times than fingerprint sensor and need sufficient light
    Almost lag free Android OS with min. Bloatware
    Good battery life for heavy user
    Edge launcher with shortcuts (I didn't like it for taking pictures but it's good for some apps and it's up to you and you can deactivate it from notifications panel or setting)

The Cons:
    Dual front camera is only 5 Mb for each and HDR Processing is taking little time
    U sonic headfone without ear hangers so you have to adjust it every while
    The battery life for heavy user will not withstand for 1 day almost half day for normal use more than 1 day
    May be for some people the phone will be little heavy but I like its weight and size
    The screen if very good for indoor just out door if you are living in sunny countries like UAE or gulf area is not easy readable in case of power saving mode but if you cancel the mode it will be very good for reading and watching
    It is not come with good app for fitness tracker so I'm using Samsung Health and if you want heart reader by with it any fitness tracker with this option

By the way it is my point of view and I like my HTC U11 Eyes. I hope I answered most of your points if you have more questions just ask you are welcome.