[HTC Wizard] Ham3r's beta ROMs

Search This thread

BoskiJon

Nov 17, 2010
The WM 6.5 beta 2 is very fast like Wm 6.1 by Ham3r - i tested 2 rom and they speed are the same (Very Very fast) And the WM 6.5.0 is more beutiful then 6.1 and is more finger friendly.

I tested 2 roms on CPu clock set tu oc 276mhz (in HB++ 296mhz )- and Wm 6.5 is very very fast

When i have WM 6.1 ha3r5 final i have got 32 mb ram (Soft reset) ,and 31 witch more apps normal ,on wm 6.5 ham3r beta 2 i have 31 SR and 30 normal witch this same apps and the speed of 2 roms are the same very fast

PS:

But Jbed don't work normal on this roms ,i dont know the problem is from jbed or wrong work on this roms but i hate this work naw jbed make my :mad:

I probobly sell my HTC wizard 200 G3

PS: 6.5.3 have the same fast but it had a little less RAM

Last edited:

Ham3r

Oct 29, 2007
Poland
But Jbed don't work normal on this roms ,i dont know the problem is from jbed or wrong work on this roms but i hate this work naw jbed make my :mad:

I probobly sell my HTC wizard 200 G3

I cannot help you, because for me, JBed work's good. Of course, it's old version - from 2007 year, but not better than new versions.

So i have just one idea. Extract exe from attachment to \Windows\

Attachments

• JBed.zip
    902.2 KB · Views: 20

n2rjt

H3R7 beta1 test report

I don't usually use JBED, but I tested it with H3r7 beta1, and it seems to work as it should.
I tried that "House" game: it didn't recognize touchscreen input, but the game could be played by the DPAD as arrow keys and an action key. The scrolling of the graphics was surprisingly good.
I tried also a Gmail app from Google, and verified that the touchscreen and soft keys both work in Jbed.

The vibrate-on-touch setting works well, after I found it. I expected a new settings control like you have for enabling extrom, and did not expect to find it in the old "Sounds & Notifications" control.

In general, the rom works as advertised. I have found nothing yet to complain about. I am using my wizard as my primary phone for the next few days, so I will report if I find anything.

Ham3r

Oct 29, 2007
Poland
Vibrate on touch is a system-level thing, so i can't create another control panel for it.
hm..maybe i can, but then needed is SR (it's non-sense).

Of course, i need new splashscreen, it's imporant.

n2rjt, u don't need test other things, they are similar to H3r5.

BoskiJon

Nov 17, 2010
Ok i tested some games after Hardreset and nothing the same bug Jbed. Secend HR and test witch yours .exe - the same things . Flashed to Ham3r7 beta 1 and the same Jbed SK bugs (Remap another kays to SKR and SKL for this games then they worki in this game like in other normal HTC wizard soft kays)

EDIT:

Ok the soft kays work when i not off smarkay on some games but on some dont work and i must off smartkay to work i this games

Good work witch the roms - (Maybe if you have some time you make new version rom wm 6.5.0 or make new on the 6.5.X) . I love the fast and all in the 6.5 rom good work!)

Last edited:

n2rjt

I get XDA Zest, but i bricked it, so i create final H3r7, and next 6.5.

I NEED SPLASH AND NEW THEME!!

Sorry to hear about the Zest.

I have three phones: Wizard, Kaiser (AT&T Tilt), and Rhodium (AT&T Tilt2).
The other day I needed a reliable phone that would last all day, keeping me connected to e-mail reliably. So, which phone did I choose? The Wizard, of course, with H3r7-beta!

mog_wai

Jul 12, 2007
That sounds good n2rjt. After many advices to use the ham3r roms I'm finally going to upgrade. Is it worthwhile to upgrade to h3r7 beta1 or will there be a next version very soon? What are your experiences, any known issues?

Ham3r

Oct 29, 2007
Poland

The other day I needed a reliable phone that would last all day, keeping me connected to e-mail reliably. So, which phone did I choose? The Wizard, of course, with H3r7-beta!

I get other Zest, just about 75 $.
Of course, i don't stop release new ROM's for Wizard.

BTW.: Hi-res experimental welcomehead

cesarhqz

Dec 14, 2010
Hi, Ham3r. I'm trying H3r7-Beta and is working fine (must say excellent) in my Qtek A9100 (Wizard). Have you tried linux in this wizard? Could work? Thanks for your nice work.

Masterclocker

Jan 20, 2011
Cannot download WM 6.5 Clean beta 2...it tells me link is invalid when I click download now after waiting on 4shared.com

while waiting I used WM 6.5 Clean beta 1. Excellent job Mr Ham3r. It is nice using your rom...great speed... but there is a problem..Installing applications on SD card is very slow.I hope it is better on WM 6.5 Clean beta 2. Could you please refresh the link so I can try it?

also what is the amount of free ram available on WM 6.5.3 Clean beta 1?

Thank you

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I get other Zest, just about 75 $.
    Of course, i don't stop release new ROM's for Wizard.

BTW.: Hi-res experimental welcomehead
    H3r7 alpha

I flashed H3r7 alpha PLK three days ago, changes:
    * new MUI files for Polish translation (according to MS new standards with my fixes)
    * added "Vibrate on touch" page in "Sounds and notifications"
    * deleted AlReader2 (non-free license now), GSPlayer (unstable), WakeUp! (unstable), 1-Calc (buggy, non-free license now)
    * new Total Commander (for WM6.5) and faster TCPMP (modded bimbam's build with my fixes).
    * new touch driver (very responsive)

TODO:
    * add good calculator? HTC Calculator?
    * BT AS doesn't work! on any Wizard ROM, i think. :mad:
    * GMT+1 - currently is Pragha, not Warsaw
    * new TSK + welcomehead

H3r7 is my final, 6.1 little bit customized ROM.
    Next is something else (maybe linux-rom)

btw. my Wizard is slowly death (dead?).. i lost gsm signal.
    H3r7 pre-beta 2
    It's still in development, but i think - usable.

Changes:

* New OS
    * 30 sec boot time
    * 32 MB free RAM
    * 5,25 MB PagePool

* fixed QuickMenu bugs
    * added more settings to ACT

* removed tray line
    * removed softkeybar and taskbar GRAY lines
    * 50% transparent bars in old skin mode
    * start menu styles

Currently removed: Acrobat Reader, MMS and Voice Commander.

All mods created by myself, all are unique.

Download
    pass only for trusted users via pm.

[/SIZE]