HTC x7500 VGA out cable

Search This thread

Duke Nukem

Mar 29, 2007
Or that... I just need the website to buy it from, except expansys and all or their child sites. Amazon also isnt delivering to my country, I tried on ebay but no luck there...

vqscorpions

Dec 15, 2007
New York
do u think that the one for X7501 will work with your x7500?
if it works.
I am willing to sell mine through the Ebay for u.
Thanks

Duke Nukem

Mar 29, 2007
Yes it would work from x7501 and from x7510... Please tell me the price if you want to create buy it now listing, or just give me the link if you want to create auction type listing. I live in Europe so please set shiping perferences according to my location :D

Thanks a lot!!!

Happy Holidays!

vqscorpions

Dec 15, 2007
New York
this one is the original pair with my X7501, so the price will be $25 for u + shipping fee + tax fee if u pay by Paypal (i am not sure, but usually Paypal will deduct about 6%).
so, if u still like it, pls tell me the area code and yr address, I will try to figure out the shipping price.
Which method of payment u will use? Are you a VERIFIED member of Paypal?

grizzly.kgb

Jan 6, 2008
this one is the original pair with my X7501, so the price will be $25 for u + shipping fee + tax fee if u pay by Paypal (i am not sure, but usually Paypal will deduct about 6%).
so, if u still like it, pls tell me the area code and yr address, I will try to figure out the shipping price.
Which method of payment u will use? Are you a VERIFIED member of Paypal?

Hi

are you still selling the Cable for HTC? If yes i want to buy it. ASAP