• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Huami Xiaomi Amazfit Watch sync with Strava

Search This thread

Beleriand

May 5, 2010
Castra Regina
This thread is about synching the Chinese and PACEfied Amazfit watches with Strava.
For instructions see post#2
UPDATE: No synch possible at the moment. see post#4

Last edited:
Reactions: atol71

Beleriand

May 5, 2010
Castra Regina
Pavel Zeldin posted instructions on Facebook how to sync the Chinese and PACEfied watches with Strava:

Steps and apps for Amazfit/Strava and Mifit sync for all other monitoring - Android only - unpair and reset to defaults your watch before.
https://mega.nz/#F!6F12TSAK!W8mbVyxSbepcSuaMW45s3A - in there you'll find 2 files - Amazfit.1.1.5 and Mifit 2.2.12 installation.
prequels:
an account for Mi and a working account for Strava.
Installation steps:
1. enable unknown sources on your Android device.
2. install the Amazfit 1.1.5 and login with your Mi account.
make sure that its paired, and working with your account and watch.
2. install the Mifit 2.2.12 provided.
Login with your Mi account, make sure that under the profile there's an Amazfit Watch added and configured.
3. go to Play Store, into "My apps and games", and you will see that there's an update for Amazfit Watch - let it update, this will upgrade your installed version to a store one with Strava integrated.
4. in the new Amazfit watch application, go to Activity sync, tap the strava line and login into your Strava account.
that's it. Amazfit's latest version with Strava, Mifit latest version with HR, sleep and steps.
* The Amazfit Watch will be updated by the Play Store.
* the Mifit app will be updated via its own update process, and download a new version via its own interface, do not install Mifit from the store.

With this solution i have Steps and Sport Tracking on Mi Fit and i also get my Activities on Strava. On Mi Fit there is no map displayed but you get all the other informations. Strava syncs only activities after this pairing process, so do not get confused as older trainings will not appear there. Install it, do a training and then you will have it synced. ;)

Reactions: 5tormChild

Beleriand

May 5, 2010
Castra Regina
Screenshots:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-04-23-53-52.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-04-23-53-52.png
    112.1 KB · Views: 7,169
  • Screenshot_2017-03-04-23-55-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-03-04-23-55-22.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 7,173

rqdb

Feb 15, 2011
Can't pair with 1.1.5 version of Amafit (others are OK) so I can't follow steps and have sync with strava. Is there an other way ?

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm
I've followed guide and watch is syncing with Mi Fit. For now, not syncing with Strava. Btw, why no map on your screenshot? In my case is the same, no map. Pretty useless to se GPS tracking without map as background.

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm
Hmm, short walk for test hasn't been synced with Strava. Going home and started "Bike" (was driving actually) and even 13 second was synced. Second longer "Bike" was synced as well. Looks like that Strava is actually rejecting too short activity.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Finally i've found how to Force strava Sync to work:
    1) delete your xiaomi account from https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/del/
    2) do a downgrade to 0.9.5 CN
    3) uninstall Amazfit e MiFit from your smartphone. Go into app info and delete data first
    4) create new xiaomi account
    5) install Amazfit 1.1.5, log in with account create at point 4 and sync smartwatch
    6) install Pacefied last version
    7) install mi fit 2.2.12, log in with account create at point 4 and sync smartwatch
    8) update Amazfit from PlayStore and log in Strava from Activity Sync
    9) do your First sync
    This thread is about synching the Chinese and PACEfied Amazfit watches with Strava.
    For instructions see post#2
    UPDATE: No synch possible at the moment. see post#4
    Pavel Zeldin posted instructions on Facebook how to sync the Chinese and PACEfied watches with Strava:

Steps and apps for Amazfit/Strava and Mifit sync for all other monitoring - Android only - unpair and reset to defaults your watch before.
    https://mega.nz/#F!6F12TSAK!W8mbVyxSbepcSuaMW45s3A - in there you'll find 2 files - Amazfit.1.1.5 and Mifit 2.2.12 installation.
    prequels:
    an account for Mi and a working account for Strava.
    Installation steps:
    1. enable unknown sources on your Android device.
    2. install the Amazfit 1.1.5 and login with your Mi account.
    make sure that its paired, and working with your account and watch.
    2. install the Mifit 2.2.12 provided.
    Login with your Mi account, make sure that under the profile there's an Amazfit Watch added and configured.
    3. go to Play Store, into "My apps and games", and you will see that there's an update for Amazfit Watch - let it update, this will upgrade your installed version to a store one with Strava integrated.
    4. in the new Amazfit watch application, go to Activity sync, tap the strava line and login into your Strava account.
    that's it. Amazfit's latest version with Strava, Mifit latest version with HR, sleep and steps.
    * The Amazfit Watch will be updated by the Play Store.
    * the Mifit app will be updated via its own update process, and download a new version via its own interface, do not install Mifit from the store.

With this solution i have Steps and Sport Tracking on Mi Fit and i also get my Activities on Strava. On Mi Fit there is no map displayed but you get all the other informations. Strava syncs only activities after this pairing process, so do not get confused as older trainings will not appear there. Install it, do a training and then you will have it synced. ;)
    Can't pair with 1.1.5 version of Amafit (others are OK) so I can't follow steps and have sync with strava. Is there an other way ?
    If "Others" are Ok then use a newer but not hte newest version of the Chinese app. The trick is to update to the newest version via Play Store.
    hi i tried the change of amazfit app with google version.mifit syncs fine but strava say "sync sucess" thought when i enter to the strava app there is nothing.anyone had similar problem ?rom pacefied 1.2.5a a1602

After the watch was disconnected and i had to pair it again, Strava doesn't work for me, too. :(