Huawei ascend y511-u30 bootloader, Root, CWM & Rom!!

Search This thread

ajnabicancer

Apr 10, 2014
Huawei ascend y511-u30 Bootloader, Root & CWM!!

Please Read:(August 20/2014) Finally, I hope this thread is almost complete, while updating this thread I really didn't find many users interested in this thread. It's not that i want credits for it, i was the one with most of replies & felt like alone, forcing others to read/reply etc.. but i didn't give-up, pushed myself into it, spending time on Search, Collecting Information, Testing Stuff on my Device, posting, updating etc.... but It's ok & no problem. Remember, when we need something we struggle for it & i needed it for myself. Only one thing, keep this thread going, Rate it, Comment, share, whatever.... that's all. I hope it will help other users. Thanks for understanding.
Update: August 27/2014

BOOTLOADER= (ROM Test Result: Successfully installed/Flashed Custom ROM without unlocking bootloader )
ROOT= TESTED & SOLVED
CWM RECOVERY= TESTED & SOLVED

Additional:-
ROM: Section added, See Index. TESTED & SOLVED

Hi guys,
I'm searching/trying "Bootloader, Root & CWM/TWRP" for Huawei ascend y511 (Dual-Sim).
I'll post updates, when ever I'll find or try something new, hope members will help. thanks.

INDEX:-
Code:
[B][COLOR="Navy"]+ How to find ADB/fastboot, CDC, USB.... Phone Drivers!![/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- Download Drivers: Ascend Y511-u30 drivers x64 & x86
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- "ADB" Files
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- You can get Phone drivers from within your phone.
[COLOR="Navy"][B]+ How to Enable USB Debugging & Enter into Stock/Default Recovery:[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- How to Enable USB Debugging:
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- To Enter into Default/Stock Recovery. Method 1
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- To Enter into Default/Stock Recovery via "ADB/FASTBOOT". Method 2
[COLOR="Navy"][B]+ Unlocking Bootloader, Root & CWM[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- How to Unlock Bootloader?
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- How to Root?
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- CWM Recovery Installation/Flashing?
[COLOR="Navy"][B]+ Installing/Flashing Custom ROM[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- Things you need to know?
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- How to Install/Flash Custom ROM?
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- Download Custom ROM?
[COLOR="Navy"][B]+ How To Backup / Restore Stock ROM with SP Flash Tool[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- Backup/Restore Stock/Custom ROM (Rooted & Non-Rooted both)

How to find ADB/fastboot, CDC.... Drivers!!

Download Drivers: Ascend Y511-u30 drivers x64 & x86
"ADB" Files: Download (These are Command files, not 'adb' drivers.)

(You can get Phone drivers from within your phone.)
Follow these steps:

1. Touch for other USB options.
Screenshot_2014-08-07-00-02-32.png
2. Built-in CD-ROM
Screenshot_2014-08-07-00-02-51.png
3. Double Click on New drive Icons "CD-ROM".
View attachment 2886908
4. Here you are : )....
1.PNG

Let us know who get them and who did not, so we can share : ).

How to Enable USB Debugging & Enter into Stock/Default Recovery:

How to Enable USB Debugging:
Go to:
-- Phone settings >> About phone and find "Build number".
-- Tap/click 7 times on "build number" and a messages will appear. Now we have new option in "phone settings".
-- Back to Phone settings.
-- Open "Developer options". (it's above 'about phone').
-- Turn it ON and enable/check "USB debugging".

(USB debugging is required to work with "ADB/FASTBOOT".)

To Enter into Default/Stock Recovery.
Method 1:
-- Turn off your device/phone
-- Press Vol+ and Vol- and hold them
-- Press Power button and hold

Hold for 5-6 Seconds at "Huawei Ascend" logo (simple logo, not animated) and you are done.

Method 2: To Enter into Default/Stock Recovery via "ADB/FASTBOOT".
1. Make sure "USB Debugging" is enabled.
2. Install phone drivers. You can Download Drivers from the link given under "How to find ADB/fastboot, CDC.... Drivers!!" section.
3. Download "ADB" files from the link given under "How to find ADB/fastboot, CDC.... Drivers!!" section..
4. Extract "ADB.zip" to Drive 'C:\'
5. Now open "command prompt" and make sure path is c:\adb>.

Now type:
Code:
adb reboot recovery
Phone/Device will reboot into Stock/Default Recovery.
Thats all. Done.

Unlocking Bootloader, Root & CWM:

>> Unlock Bootloader?
(Update:Not Needed)

>> How to Root?
(Update: SOLVED)
>> Framaroot 1.9.2
- Download Framaroot 1.9.2: HERE OR HERE
- Extract, copy 'apk' file to you mobile & install.
- Open the installed Framaroot application.
- Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Boromir” & on success you'll see this message “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
The End, after rebooting the device you could see an app called Superuser in your menu.
(Note:- In case 'supersu/superuser' icon does not appear in menu, then open play store> my Apps> and search 'supersu/superuser' there. It should be there and needs update. Do it and it will appear in menu.")

Or visit Here for more info on Rooting.

>> CWM Recovery Installation/Flashing?
(Update: SOLVED) NOTE: Device must be Unlocked and "Rooted" for "CWM" installation. (Note: I Rooted the Device & Flashed CWM Recovery successfully without unlocking bootloader. Still need to test flashing "ROM".)
View attachment 2898549
CWM v5.5.0.4 for HUAWEI Y511-U30

You will need MtkDroidTools & Recovery.
Download MtkDroidTools_v253 HERE
& Recovery HERE.
Extract both RAR files.

LETS GET STARTED....

-- Device Must be Rooted.
-- Enable "USB Debugging".

Flashing CWM Recovery with MtkDroidTools:

-- Open MtkDroidTools.
-- Connect you Phone to the PC via usb cable.

1. Click "ROOT" Button. (To get 'root shell') On Phone, 'Supersu' will ask for permission. Select "Grant".
2. Choose Second tab "root, backup, recovery" from MtkDroidTools.
3. Select 2nd(second) Option "To use boot from phone".
4. Click "Recovery and Boot".
5. When message appear "To make CWM Recovery Automatically", Select "NO".
6. Window will popup, Select "recovery.img" file which you have downloaded.
Reboot.... Thats all!!

View attachment 2898546View attachment 2898547View attachment 2898548

Make backup of your device/rom/data etc....
(Note):- Everything is working fine, only thing is that i cannot enter custom recovery with "vol+ & vol- & power" button (it's 'maybe' problem with this specific version). Otherwise i can enter in custom recovery with "ADB". I have installed "Quick boot" app from play store to reboot phone into custom recovery and it's working ok. Also successfully created backup with CWM.

Installing/Flashing Custom ROM

Things you need to know?

-- "Bootloader" "No unlocking needed".
-- Device must be Rooted.
-- Recovery Tool (CWM or TWRP).
-- & Custom ROM.

How to Install/Flash Custom ROM?
(Note:- Make sure Battery is charged more than 70%. Better make it 100%. : D )

-- Make full backup of Device.
-- Copy-paste the downloaded ROM (.zip) file to your phone’s SD card.
-- Reboot phone into Recovery Mode.
-- In Recovery Menu, Select “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvick cache(from advanced option)".
-- Back to Recovery Main Menu.
-- Go to “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”.
-- Go to ROM (.zip) file location and select it.
-- Select "Yes" to continue.
-- Reboot when done.

That's all. Enjoy....
Here some screen shots of Tested ROM LewaOS 4.2.2 I Installed on Huawei Ascend Y511.

Download Custom ROM

LewaOS ver: 1.6 (4.2.2) - Download

Above ROM credits goes to it's Developer....How To Backup / Restore Stock ROM with SP Flash Tool

Backup/Restore Stock/Custom ROM (Rooted & Non-Rooted both)

LINK: How To Backup / Restore Stock ROM with SP Flash Tool
(Ask questions in comments, in case you don't understand something.)

Addition/EXTRA
(Update):
>> Got a news that 'Sigma Box' support this device for 'Bootloader, root etc.... i hope so. (didn't tested yet).

Guys, I'm new to Android but I'm trying my best regarding this device with research and help of others, Your help is needed. hope this post title will change from 'Question' to "Solution/Solved" for "Huawei Ascend Y511-u30" Users. Stay tuned....
Credits: I searched and collected information from various/too many sources, so can't mention them all.

(Note:- I'm doing this all for sharing purpose only & i need it too. I take no responsibility for anything bad happen/damage to your device by applying/following any instruction from this post. As for me i am testing methods on my device, then i post updates in thread and so far, my device is still working fine. I'll sure will try to mention about anything I'll update in thread without testing. Always take backup of your Phone Data. )

Also see: Huawei Ascend - Did you know!!....

Last edited:

ajnabicancer

Apr 10, 2014
Hi thanks!! i have downloaded all the links you have given, my device is rooted with framaroot, and i have the superuser menu also.
But when i click on the mktDroidRoot tool, it says device is not connected!! i've turned on USB debugging. any ideas?

Have you installed Drivers properly. Make sure Drivers are installed. you can find drivers from within the phone. check main thread. it will work fine.

Prolim123

Jul 4, 2014
Could anyone port the Stock Rom Of Y520 to the Y511?
The Y520 has the same SoC as the Y511 and it's in KITKAT! Glimmer Of Hope
You can find the stock rom for Y520 at needrom
>_<

Last edited:

elijah009

Oct 29, 2014
Stock Rom using SP Flash Tool

Can you tell me how can I install the Stock Rom using SP Flash Tool. I tried it but it doesn't read my device when I connect it to the computer. I also removed the battery, but still nothing happened. I hope that you could help me :) Thanks :good:

nanaki45

Mar 29, 2011
i was talking about LewaOS ... between i tried the other on needroms.com and 2 roms posted on youtube "odin" and "nexus five alpha" and this one is the best ... just need the app "pump my rom" to enable init.d and get swap ...

thephantom75

Apr 30, 2010
Extracting android userdata.backup for y511-u30

Hello Everyone,
I am new here i am facing a problem with my uncles phone Huawei ascend y511-u30
as he passed away a month ago and his wife wants to access the phone for their
photos and stuff like that iam facing a problem unlocking the phones pattern as
the usb debug feature wasnt ticked so i backed the phone from android recovery
system and transfered the backup file ( userdata_20141222_230403.backup ) on
the pc and done a factory reset to the phone to gain access to it my question here
can i extract the content of the backup at all or not.

Thanks in advance

oslo city

Aug 15, 2012
Hi
I found this video that totally shows how to flash rom on Y511 using SP flashtool.
It has ALL the files and drivers you need and they work!
This method is useful (actually the only way) for situations like your device doesn`t boot on or stuck at boot logo or doesn`t turn on at all
AND you can`t access the recovery for any reason.
The device in the video is ONE-simcard but it works fine on my y511-U30 even one simcard works
But anyway after reviving your phone you can simpelly flash U-30 rom by using the UPDATE.ZIP
file.

I even found the SP flashtool file for U30 & Y511-T00 :

U30 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/kbil9t4r9lbxrds/Y511+U30.zip
Y511-T00 : http://usersfiles.com/ccrnxyrb7hio

Here`s the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcGcbdd0pog

Here`s the UPDATE.ZIP file for U30 & U00 :

U30 : http://d-h.st/FJ9
U00 : http://d-h.st/Hj7

If you have tried anything before please remove all drivers you installed first.
You may get trouble to connect the phone to PC in download mode.Just try it over and over so the windows can find the driver it self.

Reactions: drydroid

Meduman

y511- custom firmware group

Huawei Y511| ROMS Y DESARROLLO

Huawei Y511 | Roms, Desarollo, Tutoriales Y Mas...

or any interested in CF for this phone. Just go to this group. Ita in spanish but it has a lot of firmwares

I camnot post links. So search this group in facebook

Btw is not anyone here working in tje y520 port?

sohailrabani

Dec 5, 2006
maputo mozambique
Lot of custom roms

Hi folks
as we all are looking for custom roms for huawei Y511-U30 and as i own this device these days so i was doing some experiments with my device and finally i have found one great info for our device which is y511-u30 ,y511-u00 ,y511-u251, y511-t00 they are all same and all the roms for these devices work super fine for Y511-U30 so i have tried many many i mean really a lot of ROM which are available for u00,u251,T00 and all works super fine you can download S4 and nexus 5 ,Sony ROM,and many other roms from a Spanish webpage which they offer for y511-u251 all the roms worked on my y511-u30 also i have tried many roms from Chinese webpage called ROMDJ they all work super fine so enjoy this info and customize your devices according to your references for clock work recovery go to my other post and download from there which i have made with mtk droid tools so all the credit goes to those who developed the roms and mtk for droid tools press thanks if i helped but don't post any ROM without asking from the developer because we should respect for there work so cheerssss:D

abirahmed911

Apr 28, 2015
bootloop!!!

I couldn't unlock my my bootloader on Huawei ascend y511. Please publish any way to unlock it. My phone is now on bootloop for installing custom ROM (lewa OS). I tried to flash stock ROM but it doesn't take. Please help me.

sohailrabani

Dec 5, 2006
maputo mozambique
I couldn't unlock my my bootloader on Huawei ascend y511. Please publish any way to unlock it. My phone is now on bootloop for installing custom ROM (lewa OS). I tried to flash stock ROM but it doesn't take. Please help me.

Hi Abir
you dont need to unlock bootloader just download firmware files from needrom webpage and flash it trough SP flashtool and how to use flashtool and other info you will get from there here is the link http://www.needrom.com/download/rom-stock-huawei-ascend-y511-u251 and you need to register on the needrom to download just make any id you want and download flash tool and rom files then flash your phone with it it will work fine.hit thanks if i helped

Reactions: abirahmed911
May 22, 2015
Real KiTCaT Kernel

hi guys
we fund a kernel kitkat that work in real kitkat and phone work fine but the touch in some case work flip
any body can help us to solve this problem ??!!!
and any one wnat to help us pls pm me in private
tnx And forgive me for my bad EN

Reactions: ariobarzan7575

inferno_009

Mar 10, 2015
I serched the net and found some site but they are not in english language. Can't understand/explore thourouly for the device. But it seems too many users on that site with huawei ascend. There i found a post regarding root and cwm but not bootloader, so as i said not very comfortable with exploring that site. Maybe someone there know the whole stuff. Am i allowed to share site link. Please administration, confirm.
..hey...im thankful to u for such a hepful post....i searched the net but didnt get anything on this device......i wanted to know is this rom which i found on d given site gonna work on this device.....heres d link needrom.com in this site under roms for huawei y511 there a lollipop rom available...i wanna ask ill it work...i have a cwm recovery flashed already....but bootloader in locked i think.idk...can i flash d rom without unlocking bootloader...
Pls help..
Thanx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Huawei ascend y511-u30 Bootloader, Root & CWM!!

Please Read:(August 20/2014) Finally, I hope this thread is almost complete, while updating this thread I really didn't find many users interested in this thread. It's not that i want credits for it, i was the one with most of replies & felt like alone, forcing others to read/reply etc.. but i didn't give-up, pushed myself into it, spending time on Search, Collecting Information, Testing Stuff on my Device, posting, updating etc.... but It's ok & no problem. Remember, when we need something we struggle for it & i needed it for myself. Only one thing, keep this thread going, Rate it, Comment, share, whatever.... that's all. I hope it will help other users. Thanks for understanding.
    Update: August 27/2014

BOOTLOADER= (ROM Test Result: Successfully installed/Flashed Custom ROM without unlocking bootloader )
    ROOT= TESTED & SOLVED
    CWM RECOVERY= TESTED & SOLVED

Additional:-
    ROM: Section added, See Index. TESTED & SOLVED

Hi guys,
    I'm searching/trying "Bootloader, Root & CWM/TWRP" for Huawei ascend y511 (Dual-Sim).
    I'll post updates, when ever I'll find or try something new, hope members will help. thanks.

INDEX:-
    Code:
    [B][COLOR="Navy"]+ How to find ADB/fastboot, CDC, USB.... Phone Drivers!![/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- Download Drivers: Ascend Y511-u30 drivers x64 & x86
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- "ADB" Files
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- You can get Phone drivers from within your phone.
    [COLOR="Navy"][B]+ How to Enable USB Debugging & Enter into Stock/Default Recovery:[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- How to Enable USB Debugging:
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- To Enter into Default/Stock Recovery. Method 1
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- To Enter into Default/Stock Recovery via "ADB/FASTBOOT". Method 2
    [COLOR="Navy"][B]+ Unlocking Bootloader, Root & CWM[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- How to Unlock Bootloader?
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- How to Root?
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- CWM Recovery Installation/Flashing?
    [COLOR="Navy"][B]+ Installing/Flashing Custom ROM[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- Things you need to know?
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- How to Install/Flash Custom ROM?
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- Download Custom ROM?
    [COLOR="Navy"][B]+ How To Backup / Restore Stock ROM with SP Flash Tool[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="White"]---[/COLOR]-- Backup/Restore Stock/Custom ROM (Rooted & Non-Rooted both)

How to find ADB/fastboot, CDC.... Drivers!!

Download Drivers: Ascend Y511-u30 drivers x64 & x86
    "ADB" Files: Download (These are Command files, not 'adb' drivers.)

(You can get Phone drivers from within your phone.)
    Follow these steps:

1. Touch for other USB options.
    Screenshot_2014-08-07-00-02-32.png
    2. Built-in CD-ROM
    Screenshot_2014-08-07-00-02-51.png
    3. Double Click on New drive Icons "CD-ROM".
    View attachment 2886908
    4. Here you are : )....
    1.PNG

Let us know who get them and who did not, so we can share : ).

How to Enable USB Debugging & Enter into Stock/Default Recovery:

How to Enable USB Debugging:
    Go to:
    -- Phone settings >> About phone and find "Build number".
    -- Tap/click 7 times on "build number" and a messages will appear. Now we have new option in "phone settings".
    -- Back to Phone settings.
    -- Open "Developer options". (it's above 'about phone').
    -- Turn it ON and enable/check "USB debugging".

(USB debugging is required to work with "ADB/FASTBOOT".)

To Enter into Default/Stock Recovery.
    Method 1:
    -- Turn off your device/phone
    -- Press Vol+ and Vol- and hold them
    -- Press Power button and hold

Hold for 5-6 Seconds at "Huawei Ascend" logo (simple logo, not animated) and you are done.

Method 2: To Enter into Default/Stock Recovery via "ADB/FASTBOOT".
    1. Make sure "USB Debugging" is enabled.
    2. Install phone drivers. You can Download Drivers from the link given under "How to find ADB/fastboot, CDC.... Drivers!!" section.
    3. Download "ADB" files from the link given under "How to find ADB/fastboot, CDC.... Drivers!!" section..
    4. Extract "ADB.zip" to Drive 'C:\'
    5. Now open "command prompt" and make sure path is c:\adb>.

Now type:
    Code:
    adb reboot recovery
    Phone/Device will reboot into Stock/Default Recovery.
    Thats all. Done.

Unlocking Bootloader, Root & CWM:

>> Unlock Bootloader?
    (Update:Not Needed)

>> How to Root?
    (Update: SOLVED)
    >> Framaroot 1.9.2
    - Download Framaroot 1.9.2: HERE OR HERE
    - Extract, copy 'apk' file to you mobile & install.
    - Open the installed Framaroot application.
    - Choose the “SuperSU” from the dropdown menu.
    - Select “Boromir” & on success you'll see this message “Success, Superuser and SU binary installed.”
    The End, after rebooting the device you could see an app called Superuser in your menu.
    (Note:- In case 'supersu/superuser' icon does not appear in menu, then open play store> my Apps> and search 'supersu/superuser' there. It should be there and needs update. Do it and it will appear in menu.")

Or visit Here for more info on Rooting.

>> CWM Recovery Installation/Flashing?
    (Update: SOLVED) NOTE: Device must be Unlocked and "Rooted" for "CWM" installation. (Note: I Rooted the Device & Flashed CWM Recovery successfully without unlocking bootloader. Still need to test flashing "ROM".)
    View attachment 2898549
    CWM v5.5.0.4 for HUAWEI Y511-U30

You will need MtkDroidTools & Recovery.
    Download MtkDroidTools_v253 HERE
    & Recovery HERE.
    Extract both RAR files.

LETS GET STARTED....

-- Device Must be Rooted.
    -- Enable "USB Debugging".

Flashing CWM Recovery with MtkDroidTools:

-- Open MtkDroidTools.
    -- Connect you Phone to the PC via usb cable.

1. Click "ROOT" Button. (To get 'root shell') On Phone, 'Supersu' will ask for permission. Select "Grant".
    2. Choose Second tab "root, backup, recovery" from MtkDroidTools.
    3. Select 2nd(second) Option "To use boot from phone".
    4. Click "Recovery and Boot".
    5. When message appear "To make CWM Recovery Automatically", Select "NO".
    6. Window will popup, Select "recovery.img" file which you have downloaded.
    Reboot.... Thats all!!

View attachment 2898546View attachment 2898547View attachment 2898548

Make backup of your device/rom/data etc....
    (Note):- Everything is working fine, only thing is that i cannot enter custom recovery with "vol+ & vol- & power" button (it's 'maybe' problem with this specific version). Otherwise i can enter in custom recovery with "ADB". I have installed "Quick boot" app from play store to reboot phone into custom recovery and it's working ok. Also successfully created backup with CWM.

Installing/Flashing Custom ROM

Things you need to know?

-- "Bootloader" "No unlocking needed".
    -- Device must be Rooted.
    -- Recovery Tool (CWM or TWRP).
    -- & Custom ROM.

How to Install/Flash Custom ROM?
    (Note:- Make sure Battery is charged more than 70%. Better make it 100%. : D )

-- Make full backup of Device.
    -- Copy-paste the downloaded ROM (.zip) file to your phone’s SD card.
    -- Reboot phone into Recovery Mode.
    -- In Recovery Menu, Select “wipe data factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvick cache(from advanced option)".
    -- Back to Recovery Main Menu.
    -- Go to “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”.
    -- Go to ROM (.zip) file location and select it.
    -- Select "Yes" to continue.
    -- Reboot when done.

That's all. Enjoy....
    Here some screen shots of Tested ROM LewaOS 4.2.2 I Installed on Huawei Ascend Y511.

Download Custom ROM

LewaOS ver: 1.6 (4.2.2) - Download

Above ROM credits goes to it's Developer....How To Backup / Restore Stock ROM with SP Flash Tool

Backup/Restore Stock/Custom ROM (Rooted & Non-Rooted both)

LINK: How To Backup / Restore Stock ROM with SP Flash Tool
    (Ask questions in comments, in case you don't understand something.)

Addition/EXTRA
    (Update):
    >> Got a news that 'Sigma Box' support this device for 'Bootloader, root etc.... i hope so. (didn't tested yet).

Guys, I'm new to Android but I'm trying my best regarding this device with research and help of others, Your help is needed. hope this post title will change from 'Question' to "Solution/Solved" for "Huawei Ascend Y511-u30" Users. Stay tuned....
    Credits: I searched and collected information from various/too many sources, so can't mention them all.

(Note:- I'm doing this all for sharing purpose only & i need it too. I take no responsibility for anything bad happen/damage to your device by applying/following any instruction from this post. As for me i am testing methods on my device, then i post updates in thread and so far, my device is still working fine. I'll sure will try to mention about anything I'll update in thread without testing. Always take backup of your Phone Data. )

Also see: Huawei Ascend - Did you know!!....
    i have collected some Information, just some more time and will soon edit the post : ). let us know, if you are there waiting.
    I serched the net and found some site but they are not in english language. Can't understand/explore thourouly for the device. But it seems too many users on that site with huawei ascend y511. There i found a post regarding root and cwm but not bootloader, so as i said not very comfortable with exploring that site. Maybe someone there know the whole stuff. Am i allowed to share site link. Please administration, confirm.
    need help, it's all me over this thread. : |
    Get you 'huawei Ascend y511' drivers from within you mobile. follow instructions from Thread. (updated)