• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Huawei BETA

Search This thread

dadrocker

Sep 13, 2009
Ankara
I have some questions about Huawei Beta app which couldn't answered by Huawei support team :).
I downloaded and installed beta application to my phone. My phone language and carrier are Turkish. There is no Turkey option in regions section of AppGallery for huawei id. I selected Germany.
After some tries i logged in to Beta application. But there is no beta and it says your could not join to any project........
I changed to many countries in Region but still same message.
Using clt-l09 8.1.0.156 (c432patch3) single sim version.
Now my questions
1- Is Beta depend to the language that i select for Android?
2- Is Beta depend to my carrier? If so, can this be bypassed by removing the sim?
3- Do you have any other advices for me to try? (Funky and other services for unlock bootloader costs really much for Turkey...)

I hope i can get answers.
Thanks

tamaskurti

Jun 8, 2012
I have some questions about Huawei Beta app which couldn't answered by Huawei support team :).
I downloaded and installed beta application to my phone. My phone language and carrier are Turkish. There is no Turkey option in regions section of AppGallery for huawei id. I selected Germany.
After some tries i logged in to Beta application. But there is no beta and it says your could not join to any project........
Now my questions
2- Is Beta depend to my carrier? If so, can this be bypassed by removing the sim?
3- Do you have any other advices for me to try? (Funky and other services for unlock bootloader costs really much for Turkey...)

Thanks

Regarding your questions:
1. The BETA is not dependent of the phone/android language used, but of REGION of your phone (ex. C432, C605 etc) Also is dependent of region in whitch you use the app. See answer nr. 3.
2. I think is it opened, but I cannot answer the sim-removal question, because I didn't tried that.
3. Try to change your region within BETA app itself. For example Europe --- UK to Asia-Pacific --- China., Or Whatever you know, that has Beta opened.

Good luck.
, C

Reactions: dadrocker

tamaskurti

Jun 8, 2012
Thank you for informations. But there is no option to change the region in Beta app.

OH.
You are right.
All described earlier is applicable for HiCare.
And AFTER you have succesfully signed for a test.
For ex. After changing the region, the ota via HiCare appeared, and after changing again, it disappeared.
But again, you are right, this is AFTER succesfull sign on a test.

czifraj2

Feb 16, 2013
Debrecen
czifraj2.hu
OnePlus 8 Pro
OH.
You are right.
All described earlier is applicable for HiCare.
And AFTER you have succesfully signed for a test.
For ex. After changing the region, the ota via HiCare appeared, and after changing again, it disappeared.
But again, you are right, this is AFTER succesfull sign on a test.

Hi, I'm in Hungarian and I can't see the sign up to beta in beta app. Can you help me?

marcushesketh1991

Feb 24, 2016
What does this mean?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181025-140455.jpg
    Screenshot_20181025-140455.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 307

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Now my questions

Thanks

Regarding your questions:
    1. The BETA is not dependent of the phone/android language used, but of REGION of your phone (ex. C432, C605 etc) Also is dependent of region in whitch you use the app. See answer nr. 3.
    2. I think is it opened, but I cannot answer the sim-removal question, because I didn't tried that.
    3. Try to change your region within BETA app itself. For example Europe --- UK to Asia-Pacific --- China., Or Whatever you know, that has Beta opened.

Good luck.
    , C
    Carrier Country is actually important. I have 2 simcards - one from country A and one from country B. EMUI Beta 9 project from country B was first available when I activated sim card B and deactivated Sim A.