Huawei Bootloader Brute Force

Search This thread

Johncoool

May 9, 2020
If it is not possible to bruteforce your device then you can consider using paid service. There are some that are offering credit to unlock Huawei devices. I think it is like 10$ and could work for more than one. So it might be possible to share it bringing the cost even lower.

I found some people offering the code for free on this forum after they are done using it on theirs. So you could get lucky with it. There are also websites offering username and password for that software but the ones I tried where all already used up.

DragosSo

Dec 14, 2020
If it is not possible to bruteforce your device then you can consider using paid service. There are some that are offering credit to unlock Huawei devices. I think it is like 10$ and could work for more than one. So it might be possible to share it bringing the cost even lower.

I found some people offering the code for free on this forum after they are done using it on theirs. So you could get lucky with it. There are also websites offering username and password for that software but the ones I tried where all already used up.

Thank you for your answer.

DragosSo

Dec 14, 2020
Did you manage to get the device unlocked?

Sorry for the late response.

Unfortunately, no. I suspect the phone has a protection. From the research i ve done, it seems the brute force solutions works up to Emui 9.
Starting with Emui 9.0 there were some security patches that closed this oportunity (the 5 wrong tries reboot)

Now i have to understand if it is possible to downgrade to Emui 8.something, even though the phone was released with Emui 9.0.

Johncoool

May 9, 2020
Sorry for the late response.

Unfortunately, no. I suspect the phone has a protection. From the research i ve done, it seems the brute force solutions works up to Emui 9.
Starting with Emui 9.0 there were some security patches that closed this oportunity (the 5 wrong tries reboot)

Now i have to understand if it is possible to downgrade to Emui 8.something, even though the phone was released with Emui 9.0.

You need to be careful with changes before you have a way to restore your system.

Before I learned about the need to unlock the bootloader I tried to flash the phone and it caused it to damage the recovery.

After about a year I got back to it and then I found a way to flash the phone while its off to reset it back to default stock then I resumed and eventually got the bootloader unlocked.

So first try to see if there are tools to set it back to default if it gets bricked.

DragosSo

Dec 14, 2020
You need to be careful with changes before you have a way to restore your system.

Before I learned about the need to unlock the bootloader I tried to flash the phone and it caused it to damage the recovery.

After about a year I got back to it and then I found a way to flash the phone while its off to reset it back to default stock then I resumed and eventually got the bootloader unlocked.

So first try to see if there are tools to set it back to default if it gets bricked.

Thanks for the advice. The phones display got recently completly shattered. I can acces the device via scrcpy to rescue my data. Afterwards i will experiment with flashing an older version of Emui.

About unlocking the bootloader, I ve found some website where are sold unlock codes, which states if the device is over Android 8 it is impossible to generate a code and some other sites that sell a program for about 120 USD that can unlock even the latest Huaweis.

Do you think that if the device was released with Android 9, is it possible to flash Android 8?

Last edited:

DragosSo

Dec 14, 2020
I am not qualified to answer about your request.

The below link is about the software I was talking about to get the phone unlocked. There are many videos about it.

The below link is to buy credit for it and the pricing. It might be even less than $10.

They are the ones saying anything above Android 8 cant be unlocked. Hopefully some developments will come up in time.

jfberne

Jul 13, 2015
München
---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

If you go to task manager you will see that it creates a fastboot.exe for each attempt. So Create a batch file with the below code and it will stop all of them on a loop with the time defined. Run it as Administrator to ensure that it works. Time is in seconds

Download the nircmd from the bottom of the below link. I used the not 64 bit one and and extract it then move the exe files to the

I set the Honor V10 in fastboot mode. Proof:
H:\>fastboot devices
A7QDU18828002137 fastboot

then I run the C program downloaded from the release in github. This program completes suspiciously fast after about 10mn and after trying 300K codes. But the HV10 is not unlocked.
Proof:
>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Sending 'recovery' (10652 KB) OKAY [ 0.264s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: 'Command not allowed')
fastboot: error: Command failed
>fastboot oem fb_mode_set
FAILED (remote: 'Command not allowed')

I do not see fastboot.exe processes in the task manager so I did not implement your script for nircmd. Is this normal? Should I implement it anyway?

Does any on have an idea, what I am doing wrong?
My HV10 has EMUI 9.1.0. Having read carefully the thread, I think my next try should be to downgrade to 8.XX

Please let me know your comments!

JF

Johncoool

May 9, 2020
It might be the next required
I set the Honor V10 in fastboot mode. Proof:
H:\>fastboot devices
A7QDU18828002137 fastboot

then I run the C program downloaded from the release in github. This program completes suspiciously fast after about 10mn and after trying 300K codes. But the HV10 is not unlocked.
Proof:
>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Sending 'recovery' (10652 KB) OKAY [ 0.264s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: 'Command not allowed')
>fastboot oem fb_mode_set
FAILED (remote: 'Command not allowed')

I do not see fastboot.exe processes in the task manager so I did not implement your script for nircmd. Is this normal? Should I implement it anyway?

Does any on have an idea, what I am doing wrong?
My HV10 has EMUI 9.1.0. Having read carefully the thread, I think my next try should be to downgrade to 8.XX

Please let me know your comments!

JF

If you want to try to downgrade your phone or try any kind of major changes. I would say that you should find the method on how to restore it if it bricks. I got the stock recovery damaged and was unable to move forward until I was able to restore mine.

Sony phone have official tools to unlock the bootloader and to flash phone in case it was bricked which I used on two of my Sony phones but it was different on Huawei.

I did find a tool that recovers the old Huawei that I am using while it is switched off. But not sure if the tool works on all models or not.

jfberne

Jul 13, 2015
München
It might be the next required

If you want to try to downgrade your phone or try any kind of major changes. I would say that you should find the method on how to restore it if it bricks. I got the stock recovery damaged and was unable to move forward until I was able to restore mine.

Sony phone have official tools to unlock the bootloader and to flash phone in case it was bricked which I used on two of my Sony phones but it was different on Huawei.

I did find a tool that recovers the old Huawei that I am using while it is switched off. But not sure if the tool works on all models or not.

Well for the moment I am unable to downgrade anyway. I followed the method with HiSuite 9.0.2.301 but I do not get the possibility to install an old EMUI.

I am considering buying the bootloader unlock code now...

wrsky888

Dec 28, 2020
bro,can you share me Miracle Box?i download 2.58,but not working
by the way,y560-u02 is working?

I did not face that issue with the C# script. It just kept on going till it got the fatal error then I checked it and it was unlocked.

Stop the 2nd script at any time if you want to verify if it got unlocked.

gouster3

Oct 22, 2014
Levice
Oem_Code_not_found.png

Johncoool

May 9, 2020
You are in luck!!!

Sony does not need any of these methods. Sony has official tools to unlock bootloader and unbrick This thread is being used to bruteforce Huawei phones.

I have worked on unlocking My Sony. You can find the details in a my thread of another site.

It should have all the details that you need. If you have issues with it. Then open a new thread and inform me about it.

However, to unbrick the phone it must 1st be unlocked. That is what happened with me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,
    i also have tried to bruteforce my bootloader code with the python script you mentioned. However, without any kind of success. I've tried both EMAIs and it hasn't found a fitting bootloader code. (And yes I got EMUI 5 and the EU version). Seems like my only choice is to buy a dc unlocker code.

Now back to you. Instead of using a single-core python script check out this github repository, where somebody wrote the whole thing in C# but multithreaded. IT'S WAY FASTER. Only took 5-10 Minutes compared to the 5-10 hours python script by SkyEmie. Here is the link:
    h t t p s://github.com/rainxh11/HuaweiBootloader_Bruteforce (sorry but i'm new to this forum so i am not allowed to send links unobfuscated) =)

I will try it for some more times but with different methods...
    I hope you will succeed and if you do, please post it to this forum.
    :):good:

Edit: I compiled the program so you can download it directly if you want: h t t p://www .mediafire .com/file/h0w27xk18makz79/HuaweiBootloader_Bruteforce.exe/file
    Is it safe ? Any chance of data loss ?
    Don't worry. Every bootloader unlocking wipes all user data for sure!
    About paid unlocking - to got you unlocking code, phone has to reboot and be wiped. After unlocking bootloader with code, in bootloader mode, phone also had to reboot and wipe all user data. Take your chance to install custom recovery and remove forced encryption if you want to try some custom rom or just backup user data.
    Hey there!
    I am trying to unlock bootloader of Huawei Enjoy 7 (SLA-TL10). I have tried the C# without any success. Currently the python script is running (almost 48.7% completed). Sometimes getting error "Write to device failed(no link)" due to which I have to manually reboot into the bootloader again and continue from the key it had started giving the error.

Can you please share Miracle Box with me if this method fails for me?
    Since I am not able to find any original Miracle Box v3.09 on the web.
    Also, are you sure it will work without the box?

Update: The error in the Python code was might be due to the issue with the USB data cable. Now, it is running smoothly (62.5% completed and still not found)
    Also, I have found a setup file for Miracle Box on "officialroms . com" and currently downloading it.

It seems that you are confused about my comments.

1- Python Script did not work for me at all. It did not run at all.
    2- The C# script worked for me with a 2nd script that I created for it to not stop after every 16 attempts. The 2nd script is also in thread. (The issue with this script is that is limited to less than 300K codes and not working for everyone.)
    3- The miracle box was not used to open the bootloader. It was only used to check if it worked. The version that I have is 2.58 and it came ready to be run from the same directory. It was downloaded from a torrent site a few years ago.

I recommend the C# solution until it give the fatal error. If it gets to the end without doing that then there is no code. For me the fatal error meant that it is done.

Complete any script that works till the end. It might take days but the point is that it works.
    The phone that I unlocked is old. It is from 2015. So it is possible that the codes have changed to include letters too.

As for the C# script. I did not run the one that was compiled by LukasBBB. I downloaded the one from the releases section and it worked for me. LukasBBB did compile the same script but it might not work the same.

So consider using the official one from the link. there is also an issue section where you can get support from the script creator and ask him for the needed.

When I ran the C# script it did not stop. It just became slower and gave fatal error. Then I did a check and found the bootloader to be unlocked.

Be careful messing with stuff as it might brick your phone. I did face such issues but then found a solution to flash my phone with official tools to get it working again.

I unplugged the phone now while running the script and it did not stop either but I did when I was using the first time I could stop it by stopping my script also in thread which I needed because the script stopped every 16 times.
    I am not qualified to answer about your request.

The below link is about the software I was talking about to get the phone unlocked. There are many videos about it.

The below link is to buy credit for it and the pricing. It might be even less than $10.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone