Huawei Bootloader Code Service 110% Tested & Cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Talharshad

Aug 26, 2016
mod edit - content removed
Forum Rules
13. Advertising and Income Generation

Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.
thread closed

Last edited by a moderator:

lpstudio

Feb 20, 2009
Looking at the reviews I don't know if I would give him my money. Has anyone else used them?

mickrick

Sep 15, 2012
Only Samsung stuff. No mention of Huawei at all. I think the clue is in the page name - Samsung Custom Blocker/MDM Remove & Unlocking Service.

I messaged them. They say they can supply the code for $35 (wtf?) and guarantee it works 100%. I don't see how they can do it while others cannot.

This joker also says he can do it. And only €4 as well. https://ministryofsolutions.com/huawei-bootloader-unlock-service-all-new-models-new-firmwares
He just requests access to your pc through teamviewer. Hey, no problem. You just carry right on there while I go and walk my dog. Just make sure to shut my pc down when you're finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: dog121

fatguy666

Jun 28, 2012
Glasgow
Only Samsung stuff. No mention of Huawei at all. I think the clue is in the page name - Samsung Custom Blocker/MDM Remove & Unlocking Service.

I messaged them. They say they can supply the code for $35 (wtf?) and guarantee it works 100%. I don't see how they can do it while others cannot.

This joker also says he can do it. And only €4 as well. https://ministryofsolutions.com/huawei-bootloader-unlock-service-all-new-models-new-firmwares
He just requests access to your pc through teamviewer. Hey, no problem. You just carry right on there while I go and walk my dog. Just make sure to shut my pc down when you're finished.

Not sure what the €4 thing is all about but there's another link on his site that says it's €30 and other users from here have said "I've provided serial, IMEI and phone model. They sent me a code by an e-mail. You don't need to use team viewer."

I've seen enough decent posters on the other thread confirm it's legit and if it's the only option then I think I'll do it myself, just as soon as he's got some space.

mickrick

Sep 15, 2012
Not sure what the €4 thing is all about but there's another link on his site that says it's €30 and other users from here have said "I've provided serial, IMEI and phone model. They sent me a code by an e-mail. You don't need to use team viewer."

I've seen enough decent posters on the other thread confirm it's legit and if it's the only option then I think I'll do it myself, just as soon as he's got some space.

Just this:

29wnw5f.jpg

mickrick

Sep 15, 2012
Maybe you are blind but you need to click on the "P20 pro click here" and then you will get redirected to the 30 euro's page so 4 bucks is not possible for the p20 pro.

Nice guy.

I wouldn't have cared if they'd be giving me €4, it was the Teamviewer part that got me.

Last edited:

mickrick

Sep 15, 2012
So has anyone here used the ministryofsolutions.com service? Any time I check, its always "closed" for new orders. Changed till "for further notice" today.

fatguy666

Jun 28, 2012
Glasgow
So has anyone here used the ministryofsolutions.com service? Any time I check, its always "closed" for new orders. Changed till "for further notice" today.

Ah, nightmare. Maybe he can't get the codes anymore? Hopefully he'll get it sorted as I'm not conviced by the other methods.

The site said open hours was Monday to Friday but I was up early on Saturday and the link was working, got my code within 2 hours.

dwalke15

May 2, 2006
Confirmed good unlock code from ministryofsolutions.com.

Also had some add problems (on Mac) which he resolved for me.

Biggenz

Sep 19, 2014
Anyone can unlock their own bootloaders if you buy the correct Huawei tool dongle. You can buy the Sigma Key dongle for $129 which will unlock as many bootloaders as you want.

RiTCHiE007

Jun 22, 2011
Huawei P20 Pro
OnePlus 6
Anyone can unlock their own bootloaders if you buy the correct Huawei tool dongle. You can buy the Sigma Key dongle for $129 which will unlock as many bootloaders as you want.

no, it says "Currently our service is supported for Huawei phones with Android security patch levels released before June-July 2018." But paying 129 for 1 unlock is a bit to much isn't it since most users here dont own a phone shop.

Biggenz

Sep 19, 2014
no, it says "Currently our service is supported for Huawei phones with Android security patch levels released before June-July 2018." But paying 129 for 1 unlock is a bit to much isn't it since most users here dont own a phone shop.

That's exactly why I didn't buy one. I'm wondering whether the people providing codes now are able to generate then with these kind of tools rather than getting them through Huawei, which would be very unlikely as far as I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.