Huawei Cloud

Search This thread

g323

Jan 27, 2016
Nowy Sącz
Hello, I would like to ask if the huawei cloud is working for you? I have 7.33MB / 5GB occupied, the huawei consultant says that I need to buy more space, I will add that my copy I want to buy is only 9MB.
Screenshot_20210305_112423_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Jaysmith696

Jaysmith696

Nov 19, 2015
Hello, I would like to ask if the huawei cloud is working for you? I have 7.33MB / 5GB occupied, the huawei consultant says that I need to buy more space, I will add that my copy I want to buy is only 9MB.
View attachment 5240607

I dont personally use Huawei Cloud, besides 5GB is nothing for me. It's better to use a Nano Memory Card, check out this one from Amazon, $50 for 128GB : Huawei Universal Nano 128 GB Memory Card

Reactions: g323

g323

Jan 27, 2016
Nowy Sącz
I solved the problem. The problem was actually the calendar was helped by adding an event in it, a backup was created. If I delete events from the calendar, then it does not make a copy, but displays a non-full copy

Reactions: Jaysmith696

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    View attachment 5240607

I dont personally use Huawei Cloud, besides 5GB is nothing for me. It's better to use a Nano Memory Card, check out this one from Amazon, $50 for 128GB : Huawei Universal Nano 128 GB Memory Card
    I solved the problem. The problem was actually the calendar was helped by adding an event in it, a backup was created. If I delete events from the calendar, then it does not make a copy, but displays a non-full copy
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone