• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Huawei don't release bootloader unlock code! The end of modding?

Search This thread

1990marcow1990

Jan 30, 2016
Yes but this method did not work anymore. Can you give me your Account or can you make this? He say i must logged in for 14 days and the it would work. If you do it it must work maybe. Can you or anyone send me a message who have an Huawei account with this method works? Thanks for your help.

rrodriguezm0

Nov 24, 2013
Yes but this method did not work anymore. Can you give me your Account or can you make this? He say i must logged in for 14 days and the it would work. If you do it it must work maybe. Can you or anyone send me a message who have an Huawei account with this method works? Thanks for your help.

I have done it 10 minutes ago.
If you send me a pm with your datas (product model, imei and product id), I could try to do it for you...

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Sorry @1990marcow1990, it didn't... "The Huawei ID used to apply for the unlock code has not been used on the device for more than 14 days"

1990marcow1990

Jan 30, 2016
I became still this message:

The Huawei ID used to apply for the unlock code has not been used on the device for more than 14 days.

Why did it work with your Phone? Have you also a Honor 7? When did you buy it?

rrodriguezm0

Nov 24, 2013
Yes, it's also a PLK-L01 as yours. Bought in Amazon.

I don't know. It has been my first try, and I haven't done anything else before...

Enviado desde mi PLK-L01 mediante Tapatalk

nesquix

Jun 28, 2009
Cannes
Guys, stop going crazy, Huawei was not able to gave the unlock code for my PLK-L01 too, and thanks God I discovered a genius who created a small program with all algorithms included to unlock a lot of different phone. This is working for all Huawei phones, I tried with a P8 (GRA-09) and a H7 (PLK-L01)..
No spyware virus or whatever you want.
This is working immediately, the soft will give you your unlock code without asking Huawei permission ;), you just need to make a small donation to get the program working, and the dev of the app is nice because price are very small. It's about 4$ or something like that.

Try if you don't believe me, it's not a fake.
https://www.dc-unlocker.com

Happy to help you all ;)

AdDicti

Nov 1, 2015
I got the unlock code for my gf's H7 (PLK-L01) through the emui site yesterday. Navigated to Download->Unlock bootloader->logged in with Facebook and filled the form asking for model, imei etc. and got the code instantly. I don't have a phone account and I have never visited the site on either of our H7's. I got the code for my phone using this method a few months back aswell.

sminki

Feb 18, 2012
hard shoulders of reality
Sorry Dude, but it totally worked for me....
I can find a screenshot if you don't believe me.

i believe you, you have twrp running :)

do you have PLK-L01 ? I guess, being in France. (EDIT: yes you do, it's in the other thread)
the thread I have read is AL01, says
"Phone supported for force bootloader unlock only at the moment which is in beta testing still."

I am getting desperate now, 3 weeks with no code, haven't used the phone, it's no use to me locked :silly: so I might have to try it

Last edited:

nesquix

Jun 28, 2009
Cannes
That have i do and i buy it for 4. I have the same problem. Can you explain who you did it?

dude, just follow this guide :

<MOD EDIT - LINK REMOVED Since it is not a working Bootloader Unlock>

be SURE to activate the manufacturer mode (step 1)
install the driver pack in the step 2 or by install this :
whttps://files.dc-unlocker.com/share.html?v=share/88D4A98C154D4E19AF9D4A1EF09BA620

reboot your PC and then ... follow all step ... it was fine for me !
i was able to have my unlock code, that i used with another soft (free soft) to unlock my phone... you can do it by ADB too if you are an advanced user.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

i believe you, you have twrp running :)

do you have PLK-L01 ? I guess, being in France. (EDIT: yes you do, it's in the other thread)
the thread I have read is AL01, says

I am getting desperate now, 3 weeks with no code, haven't used the phone, it's no use to me locked :silly: so I might have to try it

3 weeks !!! what a hard life lol, i can't imagine using my phone without ROOT !

Last edited by a moderator:

1990marcow1990

Jan 30, 2016
I have do it like this but then i become a bad answer. Then i use the Bootloader force unlock and then i have the same problem like this thread:

sminki

Feb 18, 2012
hard shoulders of reality
I have do it like this but then i become a bad answer. Then i use the Bootloader force unlock and then i have the same problem like this thread:

Out of desperation I just tried dc-unlocker. Standard unlock did not work. Force unlock shows Unlocked on the bootloader, but..
Flashing recovery gives the same FAILED (remote: image verification error)

20 minutes after buying the credits, paypal payment was automatically refunded, so they must know it doesn't work

So now I too have a fücked bootloader, great!

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Code:
fastboot oem get-bootinfo
(bootloader)  unlocked

fastboot oem get-lockstate
(bootloader) locked

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    you should login into the huawei account using your phone browser and not at your pc.
    Hi,
    I have faced the same issue with Huawei site. I did two thing.
    Post a support request on their site, called the local hot line here in France.
    Both first answered to follow the procedure on the site and/or mail (in English) to there corporate.
    Since the site was not responding (server a lays busy), I sent them an an Official letter (both in French and English) stressing the point that both French an European laws require that manufacturer provide this unlocking code with no discussion. The same day I got an email from the hot line asking for EMEI and product ID.
    In return they sent me the unlocking code.
    I got a different answer from the site support. Telling me again to try on the site.
    Furthermore both tried to tell me that unlocking the boot loader will void the warranty. This information is also incorrect according to European laws. What might void the warranty is modification to the operating system. The bootloader by essence is there to load the operating system furthermore for all European country the warning is in English, so it's only valid for UK and Ireland.
    i understand that you are frustrated, but i couldn't believe your statement.
    yes, it is true that to get this code will be a little bit difficult. But from time to time you can read about successfully unlocking the boot block.

lock here: -> http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=64830825&postcount=31

i am sure, that HUAWEI would remove the unlock button from there web side if they want to discontinue this offer!:cool:
    you should login into the huawei account using your phone browser and not at your pc.
    Here is the copy of my mail. feel free to use it.
    This time I was successful to get the answer through the French hot line., but my mail in English to [email protected] got the same answer "go to the site".
    Usually when I get upset by those "crappy" answers from phone manufacturer or operator support I write directly to the C.E.O of the company, often it helps

I have bought last week a honor 7 device through my phone operator in France.

Has mandated by French and European laws, Phone manufacturer are required to provide upon request the bootloader unlocking code to their customer.

After several attempts on your site, I have called the hot line.
    They send me a message with instructions, not different from those I had followed by myself.
    They also urged me to email you if unsuccessful. In English.

I have open an account at email xxxxxxxxxx
    I have activate the account
    I have tried to get to the unlock tab under download.

I keep getting the following message from your server.
    Your server is not responding.

Could you please let me know how to get the code.

P.S.
    I am a 50th are veteran of the computer industry, and I know what a bootloader is.
    I got the unlock code without any problem in the webpage: https://emui.huawei.com/en/plugin.php?id=unlock&mod=detail

I just login in with my facebook account, fill in the fields and I got it inmediately.
    I do it with my notebook, not the phone (I haven't try it with the phone)