Huawei E5372 custom firmware

ValdikSS

Nov 10, 2007
Is the filesystem is when i plugged in the device then I could find it in folder in the device? I only found the startup and a mobile wifi folder. Please help. thanks
The file system is not exported over USB as a disk, it could only be accessed via telnet or adb shell.

eyeset

Sep 10, 2019
The file system is not exported over USB as a disk, it could only be accessed via telnet or adb shell.
Okay. Do i need an application like Putty to run it on ADB? what are the script or command? May I request for a step by step procedure on just how to config ovpn if possible, please. Thank you so much.

ValdikSS

Nov 10, 2007
Nice. Thank you. Can you help mo what would be the "path to the pc config" ? Which is the 2nd step and the 3rd step it says cant find ovpn.. And step 1 as my understanding I need a ovpn config then I'll add the script.
"путь к конфигу на пк" translates as "path to OpenVPN config on PC". Just write full path to .ovpn file there.

eyeset

Sep 10, 2019
"путь к конфигу на пк" translates as "path to OpenVPN config on PC". Just write full path to .ovpn file there.
I got it. Step 2 is now okay. Step 3 says that openvpn: not found?
What do I need to change in the script "openvpn --config /online/profile.ovpn" ?

I think im also missing the package of ovpn file? Do you have any link where to download ovpn that I will use. ? Please. Thank you.

Last edited:

ValdikSS

Nov 10, 2007
I got it. Step 2 is now okay. Step 3 says that openvpn: not found?
If you use adb shell, you'll need to connect over telnet. adb shell and telnet have different profile configuration and I never test adb shell and never use it.
I think im also missing the package of ovpn file? Do you have any link where to download ovpn that I will use. ? Please. Thank you.
Well, you need to obtain it from your VPN provider.

eyeset

Sep 10, 2019
PHP:
If you use adb shell, you'll need to connect over telnet. adb shell and telnet have different profile configuration and I never test adb shell and never use it.
Well, you need to obtain it from your VPN provider.
Hi. Got it. Done. Thanks a lot for your help.

ryan47x

Dec 21, 2013
Need USBloader.bin e5372

hi bro please help me,
my e5372 is bricked :( , i need an usbloader.bin file to flash a firmware,
no display on screen but my modem is only detected port Huawei Mobile Connect - 3G PC UI interface

thanks in advance :)

ValdikSS

Nov 10, 2007
hi bro please help me,
my e5372 is bricked :( , i need an usbloader.bin file to flash a firmware,
no display on screen but my modem is only detected port Huawei Mobile Connect - 3G PC UI interface

thanks in advance :)
This usbloader will wipe your flash, including all calibration data, IMEI and so on.

Attachments

ryan47x

Dec 21, 2013
This usbloader will wipe your flash, including all calibration data, IMEI and so on.
Thank you so much bro :D , i've been looking this usb loader on the russian web, but found nothing, the link has expired.
But now i have a chance to flashing my modem's back,

Sorry for my bad english

MrFLY

Apr 8, 2008
Hi i have this product with this firmware and WebUI

DEVICE NAME.: R215
Serial Number: B2CDW14423XXXXXX
IMEI: 358151XXXXXX32
IMSI: 2221XXXXX2587
ICCID: 8939XXXXXX6114636F
Versione Hardware: CL1E5372SM04
Versione Software: 21.290.23.00.00
Versione UI Web: 17.100.09.03.03
Indirizzo MAC LAN: F4:DC:F9:XX:XX:7D
Indirizzo IP WAN: 5.91.4X.9X
PCI: 469
CELL_ID: 204XXX4
RSRQ: Sconosciuto
RSRP: Sconosciuto
RSSI: -57dBm
SINR: 14dB

Unfortunely the flash program work only in 32bit mode.
Actualli work very fine but i need to use OpenVPN protocol.

Anyone have an idea to flash on 64 bit machine?

It' possible that ValdikSS make an installer like other firmare with auto flash and auto update for this firmware and web gui .

I dont have idea to repack the bin file into flash executable.

Thank You