Huawei E5577Cs-321 Unlocked problems

Search This thread

next4nextel

• Sep 5, 2013
    Hey,

I have been using a Huawei E5577Cs-321 Viva which was unlocked when I got it. My software version is 21.329.01.00.00. Web UI version 17.100.11.08.397. I am having problems when using it, it seems certain sites trigger the router login page. When I enter for example yahoo.com without (https://www.) the router login page seems to open instead. It also happens when I use only www.(some websites).com. I figured it out that it has something to do with security, since when I use https://www.(some website).com it works. The funny thing is most sites seem to work ok, but this is a huge pain and also you can't always do this for weblinks or web redirects. Is there a solution? I've reset the router, used multiple browsers and different phones and laptops and it continues to happen.

next4nextel

• Sep 5, 2013
    I have the following text in DC unlocker

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1277

Detecting modem :

selection :
    manufacturer - Huawei modems
    model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM17

Found modem : E5577Cs-321
    Model : Huawei E5577 (untested)
    IMEI : 864695039897667
    Serial NR. : D2LDW18525001727
    Firmware : 21.329.01.00.00
    Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.11.08.397_MRE5
    Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.11.08.397_MRE5
    SIM Lock status : unlocked
    Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

Can I downgrade without the modem locking? If so which softwae should I try? Right now it is V4 unlocked but, I was hoping if I can change the software it might work.

next4nextel

• Sep 5, 2013
    Solved. Router was downgraded to v. 21.328.62.01.397 and new Web Ui was installed. The router login redirects aren't happening as much as before.

Last edited:

Mhmd954

May 9, 2016
    Fixed It ...
    I had The same Problem and it was because all the webui missing the dashboard quiq setup so it keep triggering the quiq set up page insted of some websites , i fixed it using T-Mobile webui wich will launch the setup page once and then it will work normally and her it is ...

Attachments

• E5577Cs-321_Update_WEBUI_17.100.20.00.709rd.zip
      14.3 MB · Views: 59

next4nextel

• Sep 5, 2013
    Fixed It ...
    I had The same Problem and it was because all the webui missing the dashboard quiq setup so it keep triggering the quiq set up page insted of some websites , i fixed it using T-Mobile webui wich will launch the setup page once and then it will work normally and her it is ...

Thanks brother, I was away for a while and did not see your post. I had successfully done the same with a T-mobile webui also around 6 months ago, it was a Russian or Eastern European, maybe Romanian T-mobile webui. This T-mobile webui stopped the redirects but it blocked a lot of sites, some social media, torrents and even regular sites, so I removed it. I then installed a generic webui and it was working fine until a few weeks ago and it started acting up again. Due to covid there hasn't been much work, so I haven't been buying data and using the 4g at all. Is your webui the same T-mobile one or a different one? Also does your device work in 3G? My device will only work on 4G or LTE. On 3G it will connect but will not load any pages, very low KB transfer rate less than 50KB/sec. I've tried different sims but it won't work in 3G. Can you send me the version # of your dashboard and firmware so I can confirm or not?

Last edited:

next4nextel

• Sep 5, 2013
    Please help me on how to network unlock the e5577cs-321 ? software version 21.319.01.00.1387.
    thank you.
    Sorry late reply, try this. Read whole thing carefully before trying. See if you can calculate the nck code without wiping your NVram. Meaning use only the usbsafe loader or the oem-nck_e5573b.bin loader.

Last edited:

younes_pro

• Nov 1, 2015
    how
    Which browser you are using. May be your Internet provider has done some firewall setting for http and www. Unlock mobile will not solve your problem.

You can get unlock code from imei number. You can install custom os of unlocked version.
    how can i find unlocked firmware for e5577cs-321 21.328.62.00.401 ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Nobody has found a solution for this yet?
      Which browser you are using. May be your Internet provider has done some firewall setting for http and www. Unlock mobile will not solve your problem.

You can get unlock code from imei number. You can install custom os of unlocked version.