• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Huawei final pricing is $100 cheaper than originally anticipated

Search This thread

mudnightoil

Jul 22, 2014
You won't find those savings on sites selling to the West until it's been available for a while. Wait 4-6 weeks and you'll see significantly lower prices.

Unless my Google-fu sucks, there's no way of ordering from Vmall.com (CN) and having it either sent directly or forwarded to other countries.

Wayne_Li

Feb 1, 2016
Boston
You are right, the price could only be found on Chinese website. Everyone else I have seen added 200 USD on the Chinese MSRP. And they won't directly ship to overseas, U.S. at least. Same for Huawei shop on Tmall.com. I ordered one yesterday, successfully paid for the order, and then was asked to cancel the order or change the address to one in China.

You won't find those savings on sites selling to the West until it's been available for a while. Wait 4-6 weeks and you'll see significantly lower prices.

Unless my Google-fu sucks, there's no way of ordering from Vmall.com (CN) and having it either sent directly or forwarded to other countries.

mudnightoil

Jul 22, 2014
Could try Tiptrans. I know some people who've had good results with them, though I've never used them myself.

If you want a Mate 20X early, getting one through them via Vmall might be the best option.