Huawei Firm Finder / Huawei Firm Archive ( 2021 Edition )

Search This thread

IProfessor

Aug 13, 2017
Introduction
  • It's not a tool but rather an online website, unfortunately recently FirmFinder has gone out of business with Huawei's new changes, so I grabbed a cheap VPS and got a website up with archives of old / new firmwares.
Features
  • Support for Phone Model Based Search
  • Support for CXXX Value Based Search
  • Support for Vendor Based Search
  • Support for Target OS buildnumber Search.
  • Smooth environment, where the database gets fully downloaded and cached in your hardware. ( Is it a bad thing lol? )
How to install a rom?

Screenshots

Capture 5 - Copy.PNGCapture 8.PNG

Lets go to the website!

Special thanks to my friend @oslo83 for the suggestion and the help in grabbing the ROMS from Huawei's servers.

Last edited:

skodann

Jan 3, 2009
Bucharest
Introduction
  • It's not a tool but rather an online website, unfortunately recently FirmFinder has gone out of business with Huawei's new changes, so I grabbed a cheap VPS and got a website up with archives of old / new firmwares.
Features
  • Smooth environment, where the database gets fully downloaded and cached in your hardware. ( Is it a bad thing lol? )
How to install a rom?

Screenshots

Lets go to the website!

Special thanks to my friend @oslo83 for the suggestion and the help in grabbing the ROMS from Huawei's servers.
I also want to thank you for the hard work and that amazing tool! Since emui 11 not working with Hisuite 10, are you planning to upgrade the proxy tool, making it compatible with the new Hisuite version?

IProfessor

Aug 13, 2017
I also want to thank you for the hard work and that amazing tool! Since emui 11 not working with Hisuite 10, are you planning to upgrade the proxy tool, making it compatible with the new Hisuite version?
You sure that HiSuite 10 doesn't support emui 11? Like does it show error during installation or bugs the phone?

skodann

Jan 3, 2009
Bucharest
Tested it right now, it is not connecting to the phone . The popup window with "enter connection code" does not appear. When I use original Hisuite exe connection is ok.

1617379488515.png

Last edited:

skodann

Jan 3, 2009
Bucharest
Oh, I don't have a huawei phone, so didn't see this one coming :|

EDIT: I enabled USB Debugging on my mom's phone and it worked ://
I have usb debugging enabled on my phone and it didn't worked. I will try to make more tests tomorrow

Edit: it is working, the fault was on my side. I found that usb debugging was disabled on my phone, don`t know why.

skodann

Jan 3, 2009
Bucharest
If I put the same version that I have it should force install the rom? Because it says that I am on latest version, no matter what I put into the base pkg. Tried with 10.1.0.201, with 11.0.0.138, same message.

IProfessor

Aug 13, 2017
If I put the same version that I have it should force install the rom? Because it says that I am on latest version, no matter what I put into the base pkg. Tried with 10.1.0.201, with 11.0.0.138, same message.
Something must be going wrong, if you wish, click on "Debug Logging" and after it says you're currently on latest version copy the logs.txt file near HiSuite proxy and send it over in a message....

Reactions: skodann

IProfessor

Aug 13, 2017
Log txt from Hisuite proxy folder attached ( I have replaced my device id number with XXXXXXXXX )
Your certificate and device id still are sensitive data, remove the file please, that's why I wanted you to send them in a message....

I really don't know what would prevent hisuite from grabbing the rom but the new version validation check, is something I've to experiment more on....

Introduction
Features
How to install a rom?

Screenshots

Lets go to the website!

man you could have been my life saver but when i noticed there wasn't any p40 pro ELS-N04 C792E7R3P1 i was sad. Maybe if you are able to grab the files, you could help a lot of canadians with their p40 pro

Last edited:
Reactions: Rippieus

IProfessor

Aug 13, 2017
man you could have been my life saver but when i noticed there wasn't any p40 pro ELS-N04 C792E7R3P1 i was sad. Maybe if you are able to grab the files, you could help a lot of canadians with their p40 pro
Well, probably I couldn't get the correct vendor name for C792 so help me out

Open hisuite proxy, tick "Debug Logging", hit update in hisuite,
A file named "logs.txt" will be generated nearby hisuite proxy.exe, send it to my pv!

A file named "logs.txt" will be generated nearby hisuite proxy.exe, send it to my

A file named "logs.txt" will be generated nearby hisuite proxy.exe, send it to my pv!
Which version of hisuite do i use and also what do you mean by pv? You could guide me through the process?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Its just this thing is complicated I dont know how to put my phone model on itView attachment 5306829
    It's pretty simple look
    PHP:
    <rule type="PRA-TL10" cnName="荣耀8青春版(PRA-TL10)" enName="PRA-TL10" option="" ></rule>

We make ones similar to it:
    PHP:
    <rule type="PRA-L22" cnName="HUAWEI P8 Lite (PRA-L22)" enName="PRA-L22" option="" ></rule>
    It's pretty simple look
    PHP:
    <rule type="PRA-TL10" cnName="荣耀8青春版(PRA-TL10)" enName="PRA-TL10" option="" ></rule>

PHP:
    <rule type="PRA-L22" cnName="HUAWEI P8 Lite (PRA-L22)" enName="PRA-L22" option="" ></rule>
    [
    [/QUOTE]

It's pretty simple look
    PHP:

PHP:
    [/php
    [QUOTE="IProfessor, post: 84999691, member: 8477970"]
    It's pretty simple look
    [php]

PHP:
    Thank you so much. I thought I would be needed to find the chinese name of my phone or something. Now I manage to get into system recovery in hisuite. Tysm again!
    [/QUOTE]
    The firmware you are using is incorrect, and you're using update to rescue, also you are not ticking "EMUi 8" in HiSuite proxy although you are using an emui 8 firmware.

You have to use this firmware, choose OS Type as Recovery OS, and tick the box "EMUI 8"

Also wait 10 minutes, I'll make a new release for hisuite proxy which is going to solve a bug you'll encounter.
    Sire your such a good guy thanks to your help my phone back working again! I really do wanted to donate but I m a student and dont have bank account. Thank you so much again and God bless...
    Sire your such a good guy thanks to your help my phone back working again! I really do wanted to donate but I m a student and dont have bank account. Thank you so much again and God bless...
    Mate! Being able to help people is honestly priceless! and your prayers are worthy of thousands of dollars :)
    Congratulations, so happy to hear that it got fixed.
    Okay, here you go
    Please remove it as soon as possible, it's still containing sensitive data.....

Thank you so much for your cooperation, I have found the problem!
    Soon enough your firmwares will be on the database! :)
    hi, hello, can I use the rom from another region? , i'm in YAL-L71 - C69 YAL-L71-CUST 10.1.0.12(C69), i want to upgrade to EMUI11

View attachment 5286151

View attachment 5286153
    You can use rom of another region BUT you may be stock at EMUI 11 forever....
    Because hisuite 11 checks if your phone is modified and if it is, it doesn't show you the ota update....
    Would it be alright to message you directly to provide my logs? Not really sure on how to read them...
    Yeah sure, feel free to do.
    Any new firmwares for Vog-L29 C431?
    Nothing newer than B138 could be grabbed,

By the way, is your phone modified? Like using C version of another region on yours or using rom of L29 on L09...?

because apparently if someone does that HISuite 11 doesn't show the update to him and also HISuite 10 cannot do updates for phones on EMUI 11....
    Introduction
    Features
    How to install a rom?

Screenshots

Lets go to the website!

Introduction
    Features
    How to install a rom?

Screenshots

Capture 5 - Copy.PNGCapture 8.PNG

Lets go to the website!

It is impossible to make or restore backups with Hisuite 10 on Emui 11. For upgrade, I don't know if is working or not.
    Supposed to work with HISuite 11 now, give it a try kindly

Okay, here you go
    Please remove it as soon as possible, it's still containing sensitive data.....

Thank you so much for your cooperation, I have found the problem!
    Soon enough your firmwares will be on the database! :)
    Introduction
    Features
    How to install a rom?

Screenshots

Lets go to the website!

Oh, I don't have a huawei phone, so didn't see this one coming :|

EDIT: I enabled USB Debugging on my mom's phone and it worked ://
    I have usb debugging enabled on my phone and it didn't worked. I will try to make more tests tomorrow

Edit: it is working, the fault was on my side. I found that usb debugging was disabled on my phone, don`t know why.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone