• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Huawei Firm Finder / Huawei Firm Archive ( 2021 Edition )

Search This thread

slappyslack

Jul 9, 2014
Hey @IProfessor!

My P9 (EVA-L09C432) is stuck on B210. The lowest version that you have is B399, which isn't low enough. Would you happen to have access to C432B360 or C432B361?
I too am looking to get up to c432b5** via some viable route (b210 -> b360 etc) Has anybody found any links or way to get above please. I'm stuck on c432b182.

It also seems that HiSuite version used for this process doesn't work with eva-l09 on c432b182 as the HiSuite.APK is not compatible with this version.
Have tried:
- installing the app directly on the phone manually
- installing a compatible version apk before connecting
- swapping in an older compatible version apk (from HiSuite 9 I believe)
Nothing helped and the last one resulted in Hisuite complaining it had been tampered with, even after updating the xml files version entry to match.

Sir Spamalot

Jan 25, 2017
I too am looking to get up to c432b5** via some viable route (b210 -> b360 etc) Has anybody found any links or way to get above please. I'm stuck on c432b182.

It also seems that HiSuite version used for this process doesn't work with eva-l09 on c432b182 as the HiSuite.APK is not compatible with this version.
Have tried:
- installing the app directly on the phone manually
- installing a compatible version apk before connecting
- swapping in an older compatible version apk (from HiSuite 9 I believe)
Nothing helped and the last one resulted in Hisuite complaining it had been tampered with, even after updating the xml files version entry to match.
I was able to do it by updating to B386 instead of B360. You can find B386 download links easily and it upgrades directly from either B182 or B210. Once you're there, I think I started receiving OTAs and went up to 505 after a couple of updates.

XTSKY

Oct 10, 2021
I successfully downgraded it from 11.0 to 10.0, it opened without an error and I'm using it without any problems except one. After the downgrade, my phone cannot connect to my computer via charging cable. It even doesn't show USB preferences on screen like file transfer, only charging etc. It just charging and doesn't prompt anything and because of that I cannot connect to Hisuite. Also when I plug it in to the charger, it does not fast charging.. please help, thx

mutonic

Feb 17, 2012
Hi,
I'm looking for a rom for P8 lite 2017 which I believe model is PRA-LX1..
When Iooking for a rom in firm-finder, I got
2019/01/04

PRA-L31 - C432​

PRA-LX1 8.0.0.398(C432)​

NULL

though I'm not sure it is matching my device, as I see PRA-L31 in model number.

Do you think this rom would match?
I can provide screenshot of "Version Info" if needed..
Thanks

Top Liked Posts