• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Huawei Firm Finder / Huawei Firm Archive ( 2021 Edition )

Search This thread

slappyslack

Jul 9, 2014
Hey @IProfessor!

My P9 (EVA-L09C432) is stuck on B210. The lowest version that you have is B399, which isn't low enough. Would you happen to have access to C432B360 or C432B361?
I too am looking to get up to c432b5** via some viable route (b210 -> b360 etc) Has anybody found any links or way to get above please. I'm stuck on c432b182.

It also seems that HiSuite version used for this process doesn't work with eva-l09 on c432b182 as the HiSuite.APK is not compatible with this version.
Have tried:
- installing the app directly on the phone manually
- installing a compatible version apk before connecting
- swapping in an older compatible version apk (from HiSuite 9 I believe)
Nothing helped and the last one resulted in Hisuite complaining it had been tampered with, even after updating the xml files version entry to match.

Sir Spamalot

Jan 25, 2017
I too am looking to get up to c432b5** via some viable route (b210 -> b360 etc) Has anybody found any links or way to get above please. I'm stuck on c432b182.

It also seems that HiSuite version used for this process doesn't work with eva-l09 on c432b182 as the HiSuite.APK is not compatible with this version.
Have tried:
- installing the app directly on the phone manually
- installing a compatible version apk before connecting
- swapping in an older compatible version apk (from HiSuite 9 I believe)
Nothing helped and the last one resulted in Hisuite complaining it had been tampered with, even after updating the xml files version entry to match.
I was able to do it by updating to B386 instead of B360. You can find B386 download links easily and it upgrades directly from either B182 or B210. Once you're there, I think I started receiving OTAs and went up to 505 after a couple of updates.

XTSKY

Oct 10, 2021
I successfully downgraded it from 11.0 to 10.0, it opened without an error and I'm using it without any problems except one. After the downgrade, my phone cannot connect to my computer via charging cable. It even doesn't show USB preferences on screen like file transfer, only charging etc. It just charging and doesn't prompt anything and because of that I cannot connect to Hisuite. Also when I plug it in to the charger, it does not fast charging.. please help, thx

mutonic

Feb 17, 2012
Hi,
I'm looking for a rom for P8 lite 2017 which I believe model is PRA-LX1..
When Iooking for a rom in firm-finder, I got
2019/01/04

PRA-L31 - C432​

PRA-LX1 8.0.0.398(C432)​

NULL

though I'm not sure it is matching my device, as I see PRA-L31 in model number.

Do you think this rom would match?
I can provide screenshot of "Version Info" if needed..
Thanks

matti_1967

Dec 7, 2017
Bologna
Hello everybody , i've browsed the https://professorjtj.github.io/ to find my firmware, i've huawei p30 lite model.
i would like to rollback from emui 10.0 to emui 9.1 but unfortunatley a can't find cust and preload firmware for emui 9.1 , i need mar-l21a C431.
it is possible to download cust and preload for emui 9.1?

Hello everybody , i've browsed the https://professorjtj.github.io/ to find my firmware, i've huawei p30 lite model.
i would like to rollback from emui 10.0 to emui 9.1 but unfortunatley a can't find cust and preload firmware for emui 9.1 , i need mar-l21a C431.
it is possible to download cust and preload for emui 9.1?
Hi, use cust and preload packages of emui 9.0

ok, and then i can upload to 9.1 without cust and preload? i need 9.1 version because it seem that just this version can permit to unlock bootloader

thanks a lot for you answer
Use cust and preload of 9.0 with base of 9.1

Don't use base of 9.0 directly from 10.0

If there's no Preload or cust package for 9.1 it usually means that versions 9.0 are usable on version 9.1

matti_1967

Dec 7, 2017
Bologna
Use cust and preload of 9.0 with base of 9.1

Don't use base of 9.0 directly from 10.0

If there's no Preload or cust package for 9.1 it usually means that versions 9.0 are usable on version 9.1
ok, trank you so much , so it seem to me that everything it's clear ,just one last question: i can use yours version of Hisuite proxy and Hisuite as you 've explained into "complete guide" ? I will let report back my outcome

matti_1967

Dec 7, 2017
Bologna
Goodmorning, my base software release did updated despite i've disabled the automatic wifi update in the night time.

So i need this new base version : MAR-LGRP2-OVS 10.0.0.520 from firmfinder but till now it isn't yet available.

Could the new update be available even in firmfinder web site?

thank you

Last edited:
Goodmorning, my base software release did updated despite i've disabled the automatic wifi update in the night time.

So i need this new base version : MAR-LGRP2-OVS 10.0.0.520 from firmfinder but till now it isn't yet available.

Could the new update be available even in firmfinder web site?

thank you
Hi, the version you're searching is probably incorrect I've never seen any version exceeding B2xx, I don't think there is emui 10 B5xx

matti_1967

Dec 7, 2017
Bologna
Hi, the version you're searching is probably incorrect I've never seen any version exceeding B2xx, I don't think there is emui 10 B5xx
hello, this is my screenshot from *#*#2846579#*#* :
Screenshot3.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

matti_1967

Dec 7, 2017
Bologna
Hello
Hello IProfessor,

In the end i successfully rollback till emui 9.1 using HiSuite, now i'm going to unlock bootloader because with emui 9.1 version should it be possible , and i'll ask for a service to Ministryofsolutions to accomplish this task.

My goal is to install latest gsi release from phhusson.

In case something goes wrong (and this is quite probable) i would ask to you the best way to restore my stock rom .

I mean, that i suppose that I'll could not use HIsuite and HiSuite-proxy anymore, so i would like to ask to you if you've ever succeeded in restore the stock firmware by the way of getting the base release from Firm finder and putting UPDATE.APP into a dload folder in internal memory or sd card and then starting update mode from erecovery .

sorry if i've exited from the thread purpose but you know how is a lot difficult to pick up the correct informations

Hello

Hello IProfessor,

In the end i successfully rollback till emui 9.1 using HiSuite, now i'm going to unlock bootloader because with emui 9.1 version should it be possible , and i'll ask for a service to Ministryofsolutions to accomplish this task.

My goal is to install latest gsi release from phhusson.

In case something goes wrong (and this is quite probable) i would ask to you the best way to restore my stock rom .

I mean, that i suppose that I'll could not use HIsuite and HiSuite-proxy anymore, so i would like to ask to you if you've ever succeeded in restore the stock firmware by the way of getting the base release from Firm finder and putting UPDATE.APP into a dload folder in internal memory or sd card and then starting update mode from erecovery .

sorry if i've exited from the thread purpose but you know how is a lot difficult to pick up the correct informations
Hey, I'm honestly not sure if you can use the firmwares on firm finder as dload, because dload firmwares are different, these firmwares are called online firmwares, they only install through HiSuite.

I guess the best way in case of brick is having the bootloader unlocked and then flashing a custom recovery and from there flashing the base, cust and preload packages ( I am not familiar with this process ) but this person is:

matti_1967

Dec 7, 2017
Bologna
Hey, I'm honestly not sure if you can use the firmwares on firm finder as dload, because dload firmwares are different, these firmwares are called online firmwares, they only install through HiSuite.

I guess the best way in case of brick is having the bootloader unlocked and then flashing a custom recovery and from there flashing the base, cust and preload packages ( I am not familiar with this process ) but this person is:

Hello IProfessor, thanks for your answer.
I would like to ask to you just one last question and i think more pertinent with the thread:
it is possible to download the huawei board software too for my model (p30 lite), is there a link for that?

Top Liked Posts