• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Huawei Firm Finder / Huawei Firm Archive ( 2021 Edition )

Search This thread
HI, i follow your instructions but when i want open the link that huwei proxy generated on my desktop , i cant open it, so i open the hisuite app (10 version) and try to connect my smartphone, but the hisuite app on the phone seems incompatible with my phone software, and i cant reach the link code to connect the phone and the pc. Can u help me? thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.
Are you on EMUI 11? If yes then use HiSuite 10.1 ->

Hi i face the same problem that stuck at eRecovery,How to update the recovery manually?
Hey,
Go to folder "BootDrive://Users/Your System username/App data/Local/HiSuite/userdata/UpdateDogDev"

Open the file "HiSuiteConfig.xml"

Add your phone model below <REGION name="Default">

Get phone into Fastboot mode ( Power it off, then press power key + volume down for several seconds )

Add base, cust and preload packages, set OS Type in HiSuite proxy as "Recovery OS" click on "setup" and then click on "System Recovery" in HiSuite.

chiankiwi14

Jul 20, 2021

Rockel

Nov 4, 2013
Tilburg
Huawei MediaPad T5
Moto G8 Plus
A small question:

I was looking to root my Mediapad T5. But I was looking to root it with while using the stock ROM.

The build-number of the tablet is AGS2-W09 8.0.0.360(OCEC431)
It seems to be from May this year.

But when I search on Firm Finder. The only one I cn find which looks to get close is:
AGS2-W09 8.0.0.328(OCEC431)
from March this year.

Should I use the same build? Or can I use an older one? Do I need to downgrade first then?

Edit:
When booting into Huawei eRecovery, I see an option there which says "Download latest version and reboot"
Annyone knows if the latest version gets downloaded to my tablet and if I could use this downloaded version, probably AGS2-W09 8.0.0.360(OCEC431) then, for rooting?

Last edited:

madcapfrog

Feb 26, 2012
Hi, using Mate 10 (Alp-L29 C185) model.
With official Hisuite, i was able to roll back till 9.1.0.320 from 10.0.0.185.
From now there is no option for more roll back. I am trying to roll back till Android 8 wtih your tool and https://www.firmfinder.ml
But all Android 8 firmwares for ALP-L29 (C185) are singles files, there is no cust pkg or preloaded pkg for them.

Capture.JPG

Any suggestion or way to roll back to Android 8?

Hi, using Mate 10 (Alp-L29 C185) model.
With official Hisuite, i was able to roll back till 9.1.0.320 from 10.0.0.185.
From now there is no option for more roll back. I am trying to roll back till Android 8 wtih your tool and https://www.firmfinder.ml
But all Android 8 firmwares for ALP-L29 (C185) are singles files, there is no cust pkg or preloaded pkg for them.

View attachment 5380751

Any suggestion or way to roll back to Android 8?
Use the packages which have the region included in their name for example

ALP-L29 9.0.0.177(C185E2R1P12)

And tick the box "Old firmware" also choose OS type as Rollback os

Note: Your phone might brick during the rollback, according to rumors rolling back from 9.0 to 8 bricks the phone...

Nov 28, 2012
Hello and thank your for your tool !
Looks like Huawei are doing their best to make our life miserable so your efforts are greatly appreciated :)

I used HiSuite to downgrade my PRA-LX1 to Android 7. Now I want to upgrade it back to Android 8.
However, I cannot find any CUST/PRELOAD package in the firmware list.
Do you have any idea what I should do ?

ps : In case it could be useful, I downloaded a firmware archive too (see attachment).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210815_192807.png
    Screenshot_20210815_192807.png
    61 KB · Views: 16
Hello and thank your for your tool !
Looks like Huawei are doing their best to make our life miserable so your efforts are greatly appreciated :)

I used HiSuite to downgrade my PRA-LX1 to Android 7. Now I want to upgrade it back to Android 8.
However, I cannot find any CUST/PRELOAD package in the firmware list.
Do you have any idea what I should do ?

ps : In case it could be useful, I downloaded a firmware archive too (see attachment).
Hi, usually emui 9.0 and below firmwares use different type of installation, if you open their filelist.xml you would see 3 packages...
To install such firmwares just add the package as base in hisuite proxy and tick the box "Old firmware".

Good luck.

xpertool

Apr 4, 2014
Hola, tal vez muchos ya escribieron sobre este tema pero me gustaría saber si con este método puedo cambiar el software del operador por uno gratis y si el proceso de actualización bajo este método sirve o necesita más pasos.

miklach

Apr 22, 2011
Hi, I would like to install FRD-L14C567B560 Rom to my Honor 8. After update the version is changed but system version is still nougat and EMUI is 5. How to update to Oreo/EMUI 8?

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2021-08-25 133639.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2021-08-25 133639.png
    99.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Zrzut ekranu 2021-08-25 133605.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2021-08-25 133605.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bummer.

Do you know if putting the Update zip files in some folder on the internal storage, and then booting to update mode, would have the same effect as updating via hisuite? I mean that is what hisuite is probaby doing behind the scenes no?

Also is there something I can do with my router maybe, to make OTA updates search for updates through your hisuite proxie? I am comfortable with router and network configurations, as well as APIs.
    PHP:
    [2021-09-05 17:19:49:232][L2_VIM][sn=52][RESULT: TRUE][HiSuite_SystemUpdate][[[DATA1: Success get path [/data/update/HiSuiteOUC/][tid=10812]]]]
    [2021-09-05 17:19:49:681][L2_VIM][sn=53][RESULT: TRUE][HiSuite_SystemUpdate][[[DATA1: Send package to device push "C:\Users\AdrianC\Documents\Hisuite\ROM/ELS-LGRP4-OVS 10.1.0.131/full/update_full_base.zip" "/data/update/HiSuiteOUC/409481/"[tid=10812]]]][[[DATA2: ?]]]
    [2021-09-05 17:38:05:847][L2_VIM][sn=54][RESULT: TRUE][HiSuite_SystemUpdate][[[CAUSE: ?]]][[[DATA1: Send package to device push "C:\Users\AdrianC\Documents\Hisuite\ROM/ELS-N39-CUST 10.1.0.2(C432)/full/update_full_cust_ELS-N39_hw_eu.zip" "/data/update/HiSuiteOUC/409517/"[tid=13056]]]]
    [2021-09-05 17:38:06:064][L2_VIM][sn=55][RESULT: TRUE][HiSuite_SystemUpdate][[[CAUSE: ?]]][[[DATA1: Send package to device push "C:\Users\AdrianC\Documents\Hisuite\ROM/ELS-N29-PRELOAD 10.1.0.1(C432R6)/full/update_full_preload_ELS-N29_hw_eu_R6.zip" "/data/update/HiSuiteOUC/409483/"[tid=15744]]]][[[DATA2: ?]]][[[DATA3: ?]]]

Though beside the packages you need an authentication file, which is supposed to have
    PHP:
    {"updateToken":"UpdateTOKEN","approvedVersionList":[{"versionId":"ROMID","status":"0","versionNumber":"VERSIONNAME"},{"versionId":"ROMID","status":"0","versionNumber":"VERSIONNAME"},{"versionId":"ROMID","status":"0","versionNumber":"VERSIONNAME"}],"deviceToken":"DEVICETOKEN"}

But base64 encoded, along with a certification and a signature....
    You get it by requesting: ( though I don't know where does HiSuite place this file... )

PHP:
    HTTPS://query.hicloud.com:443/sp_ard_common/v1/authorize.action : 
    Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
    Proxy-Authorization: Basic Og==
    Host: query.hicloud.com
    Accept: */*
    Cache-Control: no-cache
    Pragma: no-cache
    Content-Length: 3575
    Content-Type: application/json;charset=UTF-8

{
        "deviceCertificate" : "certificate",
        "deviceId" : "deviceID",
        "deviceToken" : "devicetoken",
        "keyAttestation" : "devicekey",
        "updateToken" : "UpdateTOKEN",
        "vendor" : "MODEL-CUST-region:",// ex ELS-N29-hw-eu
        "ver" : "2",
        "version" : 
        [
            {
                "versionId" : "VERSIONID" // base
            },
            {
                "versionId" : "VERSIONID" // cust
            },
            {
                "versionId" : "VERSIONID" // preload
            }
        ]
    }

I don't think you can manipulate the DNS data to fool eRecovery to use HiSuite Proxy, because simply it would verify the ssl certificate and realize that it doesn't belong to Huawei... ( that's why patching HiSuite in order to run the proxy is mandatory )
    got it! Thanks @IProfessor.

Guess I will just have to invest in a Nano Memory card and update through it
    Hi @IProfessor ,

Thanks for your quick reply.

The model number is: HUAWEI NXT-L09

The build number is: NXT-L09C605B131

Android Version 6.0

EMUI version EMUI 4.0.

Current Network Information Query -> Vendor Country Info is:
    Vendor: hw

However according to the build number the country is Colombia (C605)?

According to another post:
    C605 is Latin America
    and
    C185 Middle East & Africa , Latin America

Regards,
    Eduardo
    I will upload an offline update file for you which you can flash via SDCard
    Hello, can I ask a question, is there a way to convert the ROM file downloaded from https://www.firmfinder.ml/ to SD Card memory for Update?
    Introduction
    • It's not a tool but rather an online website, unfortunately recently FirmFinder has gone out of business with Huawei's new changes, so I grabbed a cheap VPS and got a website up with archives of old / new firmwares.
    Features
    • Support for Phone Model Based Search
    • Support for CXXX Value Based Search
    • Support for Vendor Based Search
    • Support for Target OS buildnumber Search.
    • Smooth environment, where the database gets fully downloaded and cached in your hardware.
    How to install a rom?

Screenshots

Capture 5 - Copy.PNGCapture 8.PNG

Lets go to the website!

Special thanks to my friend @oslo83 for the suggestion and the help in grabbing the ROMS from Huawei's servers.
    It is impossible to make or restore backups with Hisuite 10 on Emui 11. For upgrade, I don't know if is working or not.
    Supposed to work with HISuite 11 now, give it a try kindly

Please remove it as soon as possible, it's still containing sensitive data.....

Thank you so much for your cooperation, I have found the problem!
    Soon enough your firmwares will be on the database! :)
    thanks very much for your work on this! I needed to use erecovery after installing but I am now on EMUI11
    hi, hello, can I use the rom from another region? , i'm in YAL-L71 - C69 YAL-L71-CUST 10.1.0.12(C69), i want to upgrade to EMUI11

View attachment 5286151

View attachment 5286153
    You can use rom of another region BUT you may be stock at EMUI 11 forever....
    Because hisuite 11 checks if your phone is modified and if it is, it doesn't show you the ota update....