• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Huawei Firmware Finder (Team MT)

Search This thread

sghens

Oct 21, 2009
how do I download the firmware because I did not find how to do it with that method. I need to download first to modify the cust and later through dload mode

fitrockx

Jul 31, 2013
Im trying to download a firmware but everything is down. Details are:
Mate 20 X EVR-L29 C432 currently with emui 10.1.0.258
and
I'm trying to get the latest EVR-L29 11.0.0.140(C432)

Last edited:
Im trying to download a firmware but everything is down. Details are:
Mate 20 X EVR-L29 C432 currently with emui 10.1.0.258
and
I'm trying to get the latest EVR-L29 11.0.0.140(C432)

• Love
Reactions: fitrockx

zyakoub

Apr 26, 2021
Does anyone have p30 ele-l09 9.1.0.185(c431e4) update to emui 10 or higher ? Via hisuite or proxy because firmware finder doesn't work for now

krents001

May 5, 2021
Hi I'm trying to find a firmware 10. 1.0.120 to downgrade my Huawei matepad pro
Screenshot_20210505_162345.jpg

I cant find this app, is this banned? Plz I want to update my huawei ascend mate 7 I need this!
The app no longer works so it's been taken down from play store by the developers.

Here's an alternative, might be useful to you.

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
The app no longer works so it's been taken down from play store by the developers.

Here's an alternative, might be useful to you.

Thank you, it's really good to have.
I've got two questions:

1) It seems that Firm Finder shows only the newer firmwares.
E.g., it shows only Nougat firmwares (b3xx) for EVA-L09 c432, whereas FirmwareFinder (when it worked) had also Marshmallow firmwares (b210, b182, b161, b136 if I recall correct numbers).
Any chance to still find those MM firmwares by Firm Finder?

2) Also, some of the EVA-L09 c432 (Nougat) packages were suitable for DLOAD while the other, still full OTA firmwares would fail if DLOAD attemped. On FirmwareFinder the first were noted as FullOTA-MF-PV and the second ones as FullOTA-MF (without PV).
Is there any way in Firm Finder to similarly distinguish which packages are suitable for DLOAD and which not?

Last edited:
Thank you, it's really good to have.
I've got two questions:

1) It seems that Firm Finder shows only the newer firmwares.
E.g., it shows only Nougat firmwares (b3xx) for EVA-L09 c432, whereas FirmwareFinder (when it worked) had also Marshmallow firmwares (b210, b182, b161, b136 if I recall correct numbers).
Any chance to still find those MM firmwares by Firm Finder?

2) Also, some of the EVA-L09 c432 (Nougat) packages were suitable for DLOAD while the other, still full OTA firmwares would fail if DLOAD attemped. On FirmwareFinder the first were noted as FullOTA-MF-PV and the second ones as FullOTA-MF (without PV).
Is there any way in Firm Finder to similarly distinguish which packages are suitable for DLOAD and which not?
1. Limitations, huawei changed its firmwares by a way that grabbing the roms is a real struggle now. that's why firmfinder is down for good, because they could not keep up with the competition with Huawei's "security".

2. You can find the exact roms name / id and search for them in firmfinder.

zgfg

Oct 10, 2016
2. You can find the exact roms name / id and search for them in firmfinder.
Maybe I'm missung something in the usage of Firn Finder, but I was not talking about the file (firmware) names but the attributes or types of furmwares

In Firmware Finder there was a separate culumn with the attribute/type of the firmware: OTA-MF, FullOTA-MF, FullOTA-MF-PV and of those only the last were good for DLOAD method

Now, there are some people who are still looking for e.g. EVA-L09 c432 or c636 firmwares, they need/want to install by DLOAD, they download (2+ GB for half an hour) one firmware by one from Firm Finder, try DLOAD and it fails.
If there was that attribute/type listed, they would see that particular firmware was not of PV type hence not good for DLOAD and they would not download

(Older users of Huawei should be familiar with. In the old times of EMUI 4 and 5, only some firmwares were FullOTA-MF-PV, most others were without PV and hence not good for DLOAD.
Later Huawei stopped releasing PV firmwares

But Firm Finder does show some old firmwares for e.g. EVA-Lx9 for EMUI 5.1 = b3xx, hence some of them might be PV type - and I was simply asking would it be possible to distinguish them in advance, without downloading and trying DLOAD)

I don't know how/where from Firmware Finder collected that types. Maybe these types are no more available from the Huawei store, maybe Firn Finder does not handle/display those types - then find, I just wanted to be sure if that info is maybe available but I cannot find it in Firm Finder

---

And something else:

- This thread was named about Firmware Finder, and OP posts give instructions for Firmware Finder
- FirmwareFinder app and teammt.ru site are both defunct now
- there is your new Firm Finder
- Since the names are very similar it is confusing for newbies who might try using Firm Finder but by following the OP instrucrtions for Firmware Finder

IMO, it would be fair that:
- developers of now the defunct Firmware Finder ask moderators to freeze this thread (or that moderators just freeze this thread themselves since Firmware Finder is defunct)
- and that you open a new thread, named Firm Finder and with your OP instructions (or just the link to your instrucrtions on Github)

Firmware Finder is dead, long live Firn Finder 👍

Last edited:
Maybe I'm missung something in the usage of Firn Finder, but I was not talking about the file (firmware) names but the attributes or types of furmwares

In Firmware Finder there was a separate culumn with the attribute/type of the firmware: OTA-MF, FullOTA-MF, FullOTA-MF-PV and of those only the last were good for DLOAD method

Now, there are some people who are still looking for e.g. EVA-L09 c432 or c636 firmwares, they need/want to install by DLOAD, they download (2+ GB for half an hour) one firmware by one from Firm Finder, try DLOAD and it fails.
If there was that attribute/type listed, they would see that particular firmware was not of PV type hence not good for DLOAD and they would not download

(Older users of Huawei should be familiar with. In the old times of EMUI 4 and 5, only some firmwares were FullOTA-MF-PV, most others were without PV and hence not good for DLOAD.
Later Huawei stopped releasing PV firmwares

But Firm Finder does show some old firmwares for e.g. EVA-Lx9 for EMUI 5.1 = b3xx, hence some of them might be PV type - and I was simply asking would it be possible to distinguish them in advance, without downloading and trying DLOAD)

I don't know how/where from Firmware Finder collected that types. Maybe these types are no more available from the Huawei store, maybe Firn Finder does not handle/display those types - then find, I just wanted to be sure if that info is maybe available but I cannot find it in Firm Finder

---

And something else:

- This thread was named about Firmware Finder, and OP posts give instructions for Firmware Finder
- FirmwareFinder app and teammt.ru site are both defunct now
- there is your new Firm Finder
- Since the names are very similar it is confusing for newbies who might try using Firm Finder but by following the OP instrucrtions for Firmware Finder

IMO, it would be fair that:
- developers of now the defunct Firmware Finder ask moderators to freeze this thread (or that moderators just freeze this thread themselves since Firmware Finder is defunct)
- and that you open a new thread, named Firm Finder and with your OP instructions (or just the link to your instrucrtions on Github)

Firmware Finder is dead, long live Firn Finder 👍
Ooh I gotch you now, I've ran through the firmwares of old firmware finder and found that actually the PV firms were later re-released by Huawei again but no longer work as dload, and unfortunately only those newer firmwares were grab-able...

I discovered a load of firmwares from Huawei's servers but I guess I could only grab 1/10 of them....

Reactions: zgfg

Bodzium

Sep 27, 2016
Nothing for P20 lite ANE-LX1 ANE-L01 hw eu C782 :( I need to downgrade but can't find nothing but 2 newest firmware...anyone can help ?

mc_simon88

Jul 9, 2012
Hello, does anybody have the stock rom for Huawei Mediapad m3 Lite 10 ? I `ve flashed LOS but i want to go back to stock

AnotyClaws

Dec 4, 2020
wtf huawei is seriously sick, first they locked the bootloader and now they even erased all their available firmware. there's no way to downgrade or get ota. im just throwing away this f pos phone. never ever buying this sick spying brand, they claim locking the bootloader is for security, wtf tons of third party gets a hold of the code remotely at high price, where is the f security bs they are shoving to buyers. lots of packets are discreetly sending to China servers, im so done, i'll just give this f phone away. if i have to choose, i'll just go to xiaomi, less headaches modding
Time to move to Iphone or different android brands like Asus/Sony/Xiaomi.

xukca

Oct 31, 2008
Hello, since hicloud is not working and comes up with "an error occured" i am desperatley looking for this firmware: ALE-L21C432B614 :( Thank you in advance!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HwFF_logo.png
    System requirements
    • Windows Vista SP1+
    • .Net Framework 4.5.2
    • Dial-Up Connection

Screanshots

1.png2.png4.png3.png

Short description:
    Look for software on Huawei servers, the data found integrates common database.
    Description:
    The program is looking for warehousing and firmware for Huawei's devices. At this point in the common database contains more than 10000different firmware for different devices. In the future, the base will be supplemented by team Team MT and ordinary users who want to find the latest firmware for your device.

Capabilities PC version
    • Search firmware for different ranges
    • Search firmware in common database
    • Proxy server for sending firmware to smartphone
    • Built-in firmware loader
    Capabilities Android version
    • Search for firmware in a common database.
    • Downloading, when using a multi-threaded download with 128 threads, the speed reaches 5 megabits per second.
    • Unpacking UPDATE.APP from the downloaded firmware.
    • Local proxy server for sending firmware to smartphone
    Instruction
    To begin your search you must specify the value ranges G g and start the search, if you do not know what range to choose the easiest way to find it by clicking on the tab the total base in the filter field, enter the name of your model from the menu Settings-> About telefone-> Model then click search.

About threads
    On streams are divided value v, ie, v n is the number one stream. The more threads, the higher the load on the processor and the network does not make sense to put in 1024 at a low flow speed internet connection, as it will not speed up the search speed of firmware, perhaps even slow down.

Download version for Windows
    Latest version (Beta)
    Download version for Android
    Page for download Firmware Finder (Team MT)

You can help me by sending this post to the theme of their device

Changelog
    Version 1.0.0.3
    • Beta
    Instructions how to get an authorized version of EMUI 9 on EMUI 9 via Firmware Fonder

Attention, this method requires more success checks.

1. Add a line to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
    Code:
    188.225.84.142 query.hicloud.com

2. Download and install HiSuite9.0.2.304, BUT NOT RUN:
    HiSuite_9.0.2.304.zip

3. Replace the files:
    httpcomponent.dll move with the replacement in C:/Program Files (x86)/HiSuite or other directory in which the application is installed HiSuite
    HiSuiteConfig.xml move with the replacement in C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/Local/Hisuite/userdata/UpdateDogDev
    hisuite.zip

4. Open FF (any, I like the smartphone to register - less action)
    Looking for a permitted Android 9 for your device on the principle: device_model-LGRP2
    Example for Mate 10 Pro:
    Code:
    BLA-LGRP2

Once again, make sure it is permitted, registers the update for eRecovery.
    NOTE: There are two types of firmware: CHN, i.e. for Chinese devices and OVS, for all the rest. So if you do not have Chinese firmware, then you need to pay attention exclusively to OVS.

5. Run HiSuite, connect the device, looking for an update, update, rejoice.

Thanks j-a-c-k for make instruction
    Attention, this method requires more success checks.

1. Add a line to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
    Code:
    188.225.84.142 query.hicloud.com

2. Download and install HiSuite9.0.2.304, BUT NOT RUN:
    HiSuite_9.0.2.304.zip

3. Replace the files:
    httpcomponent.dll move with the replacement in C:/Program Files (x86)/HiSuite or other directory in which the application is installed HiSuite
    HiSuiteConfig.xml move with the replacement in C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/Local/Hisuite/userdata/UpdateDogDev
    hisuite.zip

4. Open FF (any, I like the smartphone to register - less action)
    Looking for a permitted Android 9 for your device on the principle: device_model-LGRP2
    Example for Mate 10 Pro:
    Code:
    BLA-LGRP2

Once again, make sure it is permitted, registers the update for eRecovery.
    NOTE: There are two types of firmware: CHN, i.e. for Chinese devices and OVS, for all the rest. So if you do not have Chinese firmware, then you need to pay attention exclusively to OVS.

5. Run HiSuite, connect the device, looking for an update, update, rejoice.

Thanks j-a-c-k for make instruction

It worked for me
    Seems like FF MT is down. Not sure why

They're moving to a new server... https://www.facebook.com/hwmt.ru/
    Good job! I forward this post to Honor 8 forum. :)