Huawei Launches Android Nougat-beta-program Nova plus

Search This thread

gilnfld

Dec 14, 2009
St. John's
Lets wait for Canada.......some day....ive send messages to Huawei canada but.... replies are gnagnagna blablabla dont know:silly:

:D

Yeah i am a fellow canuck user and I knew what I was getting into when i decided to buy the Nova Plus; ZERO support and correspondence for anything relating to our model. I don't even bother contacting them. In the bigger mobile phone market arena , we are so insignificant to them. ;)

There is little chance we will get ANY unofficial or beta release. Unless LineageOS gets rolling. Anyways, this Beta program is promising news regardless, even if not for us.

lintern

May 6, 2011
Yeah i am a fellow canuck user and I knew what I was getting into when i decided to buy the Nova Plus; ZERO support and correspondence for anything relating to our model. I don't even bother contacting them. In the bigger mobile phone market arena , we are so insignificant to them. ;)

There is little chance we will get ANY unofficial or beta release. Unless LineageOS gets rolling. Anyways, this Beta program is promising news regardless, even if not for us.

What is your build number? If you are after Nougat you may find the rom for you device under the firmware finder by team mt. I did that then copied the version number and changed it on the update link for the CAN-L11 build to get the Nougat update for my device.

Reactions: gilnfld

gilnfld

Dec 14, 2009
St. John's
What is your build number? If you are after Nougat you may find the rom for you device under the firmware finder by team mt. I did that then copied the version number and changed it on the update link for the CAN-L11 build to get the Nougat update for my device.

Hello,

Thanks. Yes I am already famiiar with team mts firmware finder. First thing i downloaded when I got my Nova Plus was the FF app. Myself and @virusdunil have the Canadian MLA-L03 model; there is NOTHING for our phones, no TWRP, no root, no firmware out in the wild, ZERO. BUT i am not complaining I love this phone and cant wait for it to take off ( if and when that happens)

gs

Reactions: merlin21

virusdunil

Feb 9, 2011
Lac St Jean Quebec
Agree...i really like my phone...the way it is....is there a rush (for me) tu upgrade to nougat ?...well,on different places the do upgrade but,downgrade to MM after a while... so,ill probably follow the others....ill do the upgrade but if i dont like it...ill say BABAYE to nougat

Also,ive modded a theme wich i really enjoy seeing on my phone and apparently,4.1 themes are not compatible to the new 5.0 emui so...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lets wait for Canada.......some day....ive send messages to Huawei canada but.... replies are gnagnagna blablabla dont know:silly:

:D

Hello,

Thanks. Yes I am already famiiar with team mts firmware finder. First thing i downloaded when I got my Nova Plus was the FF app. Myself and @virusdunil have the Canadian MLA-L03 model; there is NOTHING for our phones, no TWRP, no root, no firmware out in the wild, ZERO. BUT i am not complaining I love this phone and cant wait for it to take off ( if and when that happens)

gs
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone