Huawei Mate 10 Lite (RNE-L21C185B131) Stock Firmware Backup

Search This thread

Chisetdel31260

Jun 21, 2016
toulouse
hello, yesterday I managed to install rne-l21c185b131 on my rne-l21c432b133.
it works your backup.
then, after, I restored some partition of rne-l21c432b133 and face unlock works. for me.

agheyew

Jul 28, 2016
I successfully restored the backup through Twrp, but:
- when I try to change the theme it doesn't apply any changes
- when I take a screenshot, they always have a sort of weft (the same one that's on the wallpaper.
-in settings, the "about phone" section is messed up. It shows wrong info (model, build number, android version, ram, internal storage and resolution)
How can I fix all this?
I noticed that my phone is RNE-L21C432B130 so, does someone have a stock Rom backup for this model?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180314-151221.jpg
    Screenshot_20180314-151221.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 274

Chisetdel31260

Jun 21, 2016
toulouse
- when I take a screenshot, they always have a sort of weft (the same one that's on the wallpaper.
-in settings, the "about phone" section is messed up. It shows wrong info (model, build number, android version, ram, internal storage and resolution)
How can I fix all this?
I noticed that my phone is RNE-L21C432B130 so, does someone have a stock Rom backup for this model?
hello
for NEO
_ twrp, restore backup boot, reboot. https://mega.nz/#F!5gl3nDzL!N8pPmT05mnWfnYyXoZFExA
for sound, boot-animation, etc...
_ twrp, install, zip meta-inf (product) , https://mega.nz/#!011EjQID!Pw80yYOA99XcNXcu0BAaeLJ0sUdV12PO7mLGLC58anY
_ reboot.

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

RNE-L01C432B133 Oreo 8.0 firmware update?
hello
no, is update with Face-Unlock.

Last edited:

flobue

Mar 26, 2018
Stuck at device is booting

Hello

I followed the description, and everything works fine (no errors reported or any other problems). But when I reboot the device, I get the first time to the boot-animation(with sound), after the animation it will show the huawei logo for a view seconds, after which it reboots. After that, the device reboots again, but gets only to the eRecovery. From there I reboot the device again, but then it gets stuck in the "Your device has been unlocked... Your device is booting now.." screen.
When I restore the files again, or when I manually flash the boot-file, it starts with the boot-animation agian.

Can somebody please help me with this?

JAZZYBUTT999

Aug 13, 2015
i did an upgrade from 7.0 nougat to oreo 8.0 using firmware finder.apk, after that every thing was going good, i backed up my stock rom and wanna try 8.0 custom rom and accidentally i formatted my backup and and tried many custom roms but no survival chances,
now my oem info shows RNE-L21C432B133, i had also downloaded the full ota + hw/eu file but dont know how to flash properly mate 10 lite.
can i wipe every thing and restore my mate 10 lite with (RNE-L21C185B131) Stock Firmware Backup files,
trying your method hoping this one helps

Last edited:

JAZZYBUTT999

Aug 13, 2015
Hye everyone. I started a new thread name "Huawei Mate 10 Lite Stock Firmware Backup".
In previous days i wiped all my partitions like System,Boot,Cust,Product etc through TWRP Recovery unfortunately.
Beside this Huawei didn't release stock firmware of my device so my device didn't boot anymore and whenever i enter in the recovery mode it shows up a message on the top "no OS installed". Here i stucked badly because i had not made any backup of boot, system, product vendor etc so i took my friend's device which is also Huawei Mate 10 Lite, i unlocked its bootloader and flash TWRP Recovery and make a backup of whole OS and restore it in my device and my device successfully booted.

I also post link of backup folder of version RNE-L21C185B131.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16soc6NiVwoV0nwlxwlSHBn6zP1-iAGbp
Also post link of TWRP Recovery Mate 10 Lite Edition which has all features enable,,,,,,,,see screenshots in attachment.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pOmDFqhjCOU_myrD_s5-jgrWZF7pg8nb
Now , here is the guide how to restore backup files from other phone.
1. Download the "Stock Firmware backup.zip" from given link
2. Download TWRP Recovery Mate 10 lite Edition from this link if you have not flash that one (Reply on thread if you didn't know how to flash TWRP Recovery.)
3. Now put that files extract from ZIP into external sdcard in TWRP/BACKUPS/"Your phone's Serial number"/Stock backup
4. Now insert sd card and enter into TWRP Recovery.
5. If you didn't know serial number of your phone just past it in your sdcard directory.
6. Then Go to 'Mount' section and tick all the options then go back and open 'Restore' tab and tick following option BOOT, CUST IMAGE, PRODUCT IMAGE, VENDOR IMAGE, VERSION and SYSTEM. and go ahead.
7. Wait sometime, as restoring takes couple of minutes then Reboot your Device and it is booted successfully.

Enjoy....!
Hit Thanks if its Helpful.

great work but want to know this backup is nougat or oreo

Hamidmirza

Aug 10, 2015
i did an upgrade from 7.0 nougat to oreo 8.0 using firmware finder.apk, after that every thing was going good, i backed up my stock rom and wanna try 8.0 custom rom and accidentally i formatted my backup and and tried many custom roms but no survival chances,
now my oem info shows RNE-L21C432B133, i had also downloaded the full ota + hw/eu file but dont know how to flash properly mate 10 lite.
can i wipe every thing and restore my mate 10 lite with (RNE-L21C185B131) Stock Firmware Backup files,
trying your method hoping this one helps

Yes.... Just restore using the method i post above.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hye everyone. I started a new thread name "Huawei Mate 10 Lite Stock Firmware Backup".
    In previous days i wiped all my partitions like System,Boot,Cust,Product etc through TWRP Recovery unfortunately.
    Beside this Huawei didn't release stock firmware of my device so my device didn't boot anymore and whenever i enter in the recovery mode it shows up a message on the top "no OS installed". Here i stucked badly because i had not made any backup of boot, system, product vendor etc so i took my friend's device which is also Huawei Mate 10 Lite, i unlocked its bootloader and flash TWRP Recovery and make a backup of whole OS and restore it in my device and my device successfully booted.

Also post link of TWRP Recovery Mate 10 Lite Edition which has all features enable,,,,,,,,see screenshots in attachment.
    2. Download TWRP Recovery Mate 10 lite Edition from this link if you have not flash that one (Reply on thread if you didn't know how to flash TWRP Recovery.)
    3. Now put that files extract from ZIP into external sdcard in TWRP/BACKUPS/"Your phone's Serial number"/Stock backup
    5. If you didn't know serial number of your phone just past it in your sdcard directory.
    6. Then Go to 'Mount' section and tick all the options then go back and open 'Restore' tab and tick following option BOOT, CUST IMAGE, PRODUCT IMAGE, VENDOR IMAGE, VERSION and SYSTEM. and go ahead.
    7. Wait sometime, as restoring takes couple of minutes then Reboot your Device and it is booted successfully.

Enjoy....!

Enjoy....!

Bravo Bravo Bravo Hamidmirza and thanks
    How can I fix all this?

Bro you flased China version mistakenly..........i post backup files for C131(Asia) not for europe C432. I didn't try that is C131 backup works onC432 or not.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone