Huawei Mate 10 Lite (RNE-L21C185B131) Stock Firmware Backup

Search This thread

Hamidmirza

Aug 10, 2015
I successfully restored the backup through Twrp, but:
- when I try to change the theme it doesn't apply any changes
- when I take a screenshot, they always have a sort of weft (the same one that's on the wallpaper.
-in settings, the "about phone" section is messed up. It shows wrong info (model, build number, android version, ram, internal storage and resolution)
How can I fix all this?
I noticed that my phone is RNE-L21C432B130 so, does someone have a stock Rom backup for this model?

Bro you flased China version mistakenly..........i post backup files for C131(Asia) not for europe C432. I didn't try that is C131 backup works onC432 or not.

Reactions: agheyew

khanlala999

May 31, 2018
Touch not working after OREO Update

When i update my phone to oreo, my phone is updated but the touch is not working. i can use it by attaching OTG. what should i do . I want to downgrade to Nogout 7.

Kindly guide me as i m a newbie.

khanlala999

May 31, 2018
Touch not working after OREO Update

When i update my phone to oreo, my phone is updated but the touch is not working. i can use it by attaching OTG. what should i do . I want to downgrade to Nogout 7. I could not connect my phone with pc. when i connect the data cable it ask for authentication and my touch panel is not working so i could not authenticate it.

Kindly guide me as i m a newbie.

gunn3r4eva

Dec 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Huawei Mate 20 X
Couldn't find the CUST.img

Hye everyone. I started a new thread name "Huawei Mate 10 Lite Stock Firmware Backup".
In previous days i wiped all my partitions like System,Boot,Cust,Product etc through TWRP Recovery unfortunately.
Beside this Huawei didn't release stock firmware of my device so my device didn't boot anymore and whenever i enter in the recovery mode it shows up a message on the top "no OS installed". Here i stucked badly because i had not made any backup of boot, system, product vendor etc so i took my friend's device which is also Huawei Mate 10 Lite, i unlocked its bootloader and flash TWRP Recovery and make a backup of whole OS and restore it in my device and my device successfully booted.

I also post link of backup folder of version RNE-L21C185B131.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16soc6NiVwoV0nwlxwlSHBn6zP1-iAGbp
Also post link of TWRP Recovery Mate 10 Lite Edition which has all features enable,,,,,,,,see screenshots in attachment.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pOmDFqhjCOU_myrD_s5-jgrWZF7pg8nb
Now , here is the guide how to restore backup files from other phone.
1. Download the "Stock Firmware backup.zip" from given link
2. Download TWRP Recovery Mate 10 lite Edition from this link if you have not flash that one (Reply on thread if you didn't know how to flash TWRP Recovery.)
3. Now put that files extract from ZIP into external sdcard in TWRP/BACKUPS/"Your phone's Serial number"/Stock backup
4. Now insert sd card and enter into TWRP Recovery.
5. If you didn't know serial number of your phone just past it in your sdcard directory.
6. Then Go to 'Mount' section and tick all the options then go back and open 'Restore' tab and tick following option BOOT, CUST IMAGE, PRODUCT IMAGE, VENDOR IMAGE, VERSION and SYSTEM. and go ahead.
7. Wait sometime, as restoring takes couple of minutes then Reboot your Device and it is booted successfully.

Enjoy....!
Hit Thanks if its Helpful.

Thanks but there is no CUST.img in the UPDATE.APP. Or could it be named different? Please let me know cause I really need the CUST.img to unbrick my phone. Thank you.

bk2010

Dec 25, 2017
nothing in restore

update
Hye everyone. I started a new thread name "Huawei Mate 10 Lite Stock Firmware Backup".
In previous days i wiped all my partitions like System,Boot,Cust,Product etc through TWRP Recovery unfortunately.
Beside this Huawei didn't release stock firmware of my device so my device didn't boot anymore and whenever i enter in the recovery mode it shows up a message on the top "no OS installed". Here i stucked badly because i had not made any backup of boot, system, product vendor etc so i took my friend's device which is also Huawei Mate 10 Lite, i unlocked its bootloader and flash TWRP Recovery and make a backup of whole OS and restore it in my device and my device successfully booted.

Also post link of TWRP Recovery Mate 10 Lite Edition which has all features enable,,,,,,,,see screenshots in attachment.

2. Download TWRP Recovery Mate 10 lite Edition from this link if you have not flash that one (Reply on thread if you didn't know how to flash TWRP Recovery.)
3. Now put that files extract from ZIP into external sdcard in TWRP/BACKUPS/"Your phone's Serial number"/Stock backup
5. If you didn't know serial number of your phone just past it in your sdcard directory.
6. Then Go to 'Mount' section and tick all the options then go back and open 'Restore' tab and tick following option BOOT, CUST IMAGE, PRODUCT IMAGE, VENDOR IMAGE, VERSION and SYSTEM. and go ahead.
7. Wait sometime, as restoring takes couple of minutes then Reboot your Device and it is booted successfully.

Enjoy....!
nothing shows up in restore
update: i made a backup and then moved your files there but no cust image and product image show up also restoring vendor gives me error 255 always on 408MB
Please guide.

Last edited:

bk2010

Dec 25, 2017
another update

update
update: i made a backup and then moved your files there but no cust image and product image show up also restoring vendor gives me error 255 always on 408MB
Please guide.
i flashed twrp again and this tiome everything shows up however restoring vendor still gives error
@Hamidmirza

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

update
Please guide.
ive done everything just the boot partion remains which is nowhere to be found in restore

sharufi

Jul 18, 2014

Enjoy....!

please can you give another link the one you provided in the first page is showing error

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

please someone give me working link, the one at page 1 is not working ,it shows error file not found, and i am in desperate need of the file. thanks

ashry99

Feb 4, 2017
thank you man, i have read the post but i wonder how to unlock the boot-loader of mate 10 lite. i have searched too many sites but still failed to unlock it especially after Huawei had stopped that service. so please if any one can help me?, Thanks in advance. :crying:

imeicodes

Feb 24, 2010

Enjoy....!

both links are dead please reupload

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Enjoy....!

Enjoy....!

Bravo Bravo Bravo Hamidmirza and thanks
    I successfully restored the backup through Twrp, but:
    - when I try to change the theme it doesn't apply any changes
    - when I take a screenshot, they always have a sort of weft (the same one that's on the wallpaper.
    -in settings, the "about phone" section is messed up. It shows wrong info (model, build number, android version, ram, internal storage and resolution)
    How can I fix all this?
    I noticed that my phone is RNE-L21C432B130 so, does someone have a stock Rom backup for this model?

Bro you flased China version mistakenly..........i post backup files for C131(Asia) not for europe C432. I didn't try that is C131 backup works onC432 or not.