Huawei Mate 20 X EVR-L29 where to buy in europe

Search This thread

@home

Feb 16, 2009
You can select part of the screen. I didn't say it was perfect.

If you want spen perfection buy the note 9.

I find the m-pen ok. Not as good as the spen but it does start I need for now.

rockfreak

Jan 18, 2010
You can select part of the screen. I didn't say it was perfect.

If you want spen perfection buy the note 9.

I find the m-pen ok. Not as good as the spen but it does start I need for now.

If you think about it, all M-Pen "smart" features, can be done without using it as well.

So eventually only thing you can do with it is write notes, unless i am missing something here.
No dedicated features - functions, that's what bothers me the most. They put zero effort for it.

Maybe Huawei releases some in the future, that would be nice.

BigDisplay

Oct 18, 2018
Bagsværd
I'll use the m-pen exactly like I used the s-pen: i.e. for about 10 minutes every 3 months when I remember it's there.
Lol, same here. I had note 4, 5 and 8 and it was the same. But i dont have the need for the stylus, i bought these phones because of the big display.
But note is no longer a big phone.
Strange sammy dont make a big display phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: rickgillyon

CTR640

Nov 9, 2015
So I'm about to go for the Mate 20 X. Which website do you recommend me? Clove or t-dimension? Does t-dimension really open the boxes?? Why?
And what about Wondamobile?

I also see there are two version: EVR-L29 and EVR-L29 HK. The latter is Hong Kong?

Last edited:

BigDisplay

Oct 18, 2018
Bagsværd
So I'm about to go for the Mate 20 X. Which website do you recommend me? Clove or t-dimension? Does t-dimension really open the boxes?? Why?

I also see there are two version: EVR-L29 and EVR-L29 HK. The latter is Hong Kong?
I understand you [emoji1303]
I haven't check the prices recently, but when i bought mine, it was cheapest place t-dimension (german department).

Go for it, i will never regret i bought this lovely phone [emoji56]

CTR640

Nov 9, 2015
I understand you [emoji1303]
I haven't check the prices recently, but when i bought mine, it was cheapest place t-dimension (german department).

Go for it, i will never regret i bought this lovely phone [emoji56]

I'll go for it! Before I had P8Max, I had the Samsung S5, it was a huge downgrade from AMOLED to LCD.

Since you bought one from t-dimension, did they do any sketchy to it? All the necessary apps were installed before you opened it? Not like you were greeted with chinese rom/version?

Ah yes, is this made of glass? If yes, I'll definitely get the smart cover case too.

BigDisplay

Oct 18, 2018
Bagsværd
I'll go for it! Before I had P8Max, I had the Samsung S5, it was a huge downgrade from AMOLED to LCD.

Since you bought one from t-dimension, did they do any sketchy to it? All the necessary apps were installed before you opened it? Not like you were greeted with chinese rom/version?

Ah yes, is this made of glass? If yes, I'll definitely get the smart cover case too.
All is good with Google apps, ok Google etc.

There is no sign of it to be a Chinese rom no.
It is a international rom version only (L29 336).

Last edited:

CTR640

Nov 9, 2015
It depends on where you are. If you're in the UK, Clove will give you a better experience if you need warranty service but you'll pay more.

I'm from Holland so the best is to buy from German webstore? Anyway, it's not like I go berserk and apeshit to break the device lol
I'm only worried about the OLED screen, some have reported to have yellowish or different colo after 4 days of use. If that happens, then what can I do.

rickgillyon

Jun 13, 2006
Whitley Bay
I'm from Holland so the best is to buy from German webstore? Anyway, it's not like I go berserk and apeshit to break the device lol
I'm only worried about the OLED screen, some have reported to have yellowish or different colo after 4 days of use. If that happens, then what can I do.
Warranty service will require you to send to China AFAIK.

BigDisplay

Oct 18, 2018
Bagsværd

From t-dimenson they say 1 year warranty and if somthing wrong i send to them in germany.

After 3 month nothing yellow here.

Last year i bought a mi max 3, with a fake rom, they tell me to send it back to China where i bought it, took 5 days and then they make it with a original rom and send it back to me.
Since the day i send my phone until i got it back... 17 days.
That was really okay for me, so no problem ever for me sending it back to china.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Errr i have only use Nova launcer on my m20x, i dont have problems at all, try give it a shot.

And do u really have the opinion this phone not is worth its price... Wooovvvv, a phone with nearly top specs overall for around 800$, this i cant find any where else... But okay.
    Ya we all have different opinions for sure, but expensive hmmm.

https://www.t-dimension.com/de_de/catalogsearch/result/?q=Huawei+mate+20+x

Cheers mate [emoji1303]

Will give nova a go for sure. Thanks.

I was so close buying from T-Dimension, but after reaching out to them and confirming that they open the boxes to "check" the phones, plus for any issues you have to ship phone to Hong Kong i pulled back.

Was thinking that for a phone that costs that much, i don't mind paying a bit more to have the EU warranty so went with Clove UK.

As for the price tag here's my opinion. Somehow Apple started the ultra expensive trend a few years back. A lot of manufacturers followed them.
    Thankfully, there's a war at the mid-low range of the smartphone market and today you can get very good phones with less than $600.

With this in mind you can buy an Mi MIX 3 for example, for less than $600, with top of the line specs and very good camera experience. Same goes for OnePlus 6T, Mi 8 and so on.

For a $800 phone i am expecting top of the line specs in every aspect i.e screen, camera, battery, sound etc. (instead of "forcing" consumers to pay another $100-200 to get the "top" of the line device).
    From my usage so far, Mate 20 X falls short in screen resolution and video recording (4K video is a complete mess) but excels in others photos, battery, sound.
    Still can't figure it out how Huawei messes up so bad with video recording in 2018. I mean phones that half the price, record way better video.

The above two shortcomings were not that important to me but for some could be deal breakers and they should come as standard for a phone of this price range. Don't you agree?

Don't get me wrong, overall i think it's a pretty good device, but for the price i expected a bit more compared to the mid-range devices available today.
    Arrived today, no VAT, looks amazing. :D
    Con grats [emoji1303]
    Look my DHL tracking. I order the phone the 13th and will get it the 18th, thats really quick, 5 days and minus saturday and sunday, so 3 days wauvv amazing.
    I will buy from T-dimension again for sure.
    Fast delivery, 1 year warranty and a nice low price [emoji3] Screenshot_20181217-181102.jpeg
    Amazon.es is selling it too.
    I ordered from DE site and i live in Italy. Trustpilot is full of t-dimension positive review....that's why I dared buying from them. Anyway, I guess the more you get close to Xmas the more time it'll them for them to work your order. As for any other shop as well of course. Just keep it in mind. Good luck. [emoji12]
    I saw it fews days ago, but cant find much of them on trustpilot etc etc, so im not sure i have the nerves.
    Where do u live and which country do u order from?

Inviato dal mio EVR-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone