• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

【Huawei Mate20】Huawei AI Photography is amazing

Search This thread

dazzleshining

Nov 12, 2018
I wonder to know that would you all like to take photoes ? And what is the reason?

If you ask me, I would like use a German proverb to explain: "The only thing that happened once just like they had never happened." The meaning of photoes may be that they can provide evidence of existence for things that have only happened once.However, in most cases, the color in the mobile phone is far from the sight seen in the eyes ,leading to that the pictures can not fully express our state of mind at that time.

142323glorbpo3ezh78kwi.gif

I have tried a lot of mobile phones, but the color performance is not satisfactory. So this time I used the AI camera mode specially set up by the new Huawei mobile phone. After taking a few photos, I found out that it is really perfect .

1. Blue sky
people may take photoes of the blue sky and white clouds when they are traveling or in good mind, However, the color of sky in the mobile phone freqently far from the scenery seen in our eyes . with the AI mode in Huawei emerge , the clarity of the image is significantly increasing , making the sky look more clear and transparent.

1405453ama6nts2cekcmoz.jpg

HuaweiAI( Picture 1) Note 9( Picture 2) Iphone X( Picture 3)

2. Cute pet
People may take a lot of pictures of their pets to recored the precious time, but it is diffcult to show the real colour of pets, the pictures took by Huawei AI mode look alive, let us see the comparison.

140754j37j5ded27bvhkpk.jpg

HuaweiAI ( Picture 1) Note 9( Picture 2)

3. Beautiful flowers
Coloueful Flowers are difficult to display in mobile phone, the pictures took by Huawei AI is the most beautiful. It looks like that The flowers are flowers are ready to come out. The leaves are also more green and transparent.

141136jl6cujap50t9wqhn.jpg

4. A beautiful underwater world
The pictures taken under water by mobile phone are generally not very good, the reason is the photos lack color levels, and it is easy to be large gray or blue-green areas. Mobile phone manufacturers have added a color adjustment mechanism to improve the effect of underwater photography. In contrast, the effect of Huawei AI's camera is relatively better. The overall brightness of the underwater picture is improved, the definition is better, and the color is more full.

1414181nfaiazejhzp0xoe.jpg

HuaweiAI ( Picture 1) Sumsung S8 ( Picture 2) Iphone X( Picture 3)

Taking photoes to remember our lifes is wonderful, It is not easy to express our mood clearly from the photos. But useing the Huawei AI camera mode may be a good choice, it can present a more beautiful and clearly world,when you looks back , the colorful and clearly pictures will definitely bring you back to the mood of that moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: [email protected]

bloodydawn01

Sep 4, 2018
I wonder to know that would you all like to take photoes ? And what is the reason?

If you ask me, I would like use a German proverb to explain: "The only thing that happened once just like they had never happened." The meaning of photoes may be that they can provide evidence of existence for things that have only happened once.However, in most cases, the color in the mobile phone is far from the sight seen in the eyes ,leading to that the pictures can not fully express our state of mind at that time.

I have tried a lot of mobile phones, but the color performance is not satisfactory. So this time I used the AI camera mode specially set up by the new Huawei mobile phone. After taking a few photos, I found out that it is really perfect .

1. Blue sky
people may take photoes of the blue sky and white clouds when they are traveling or in good mind, However, the color of sky in the mobile phone freqently far from the scenery seen in our eyes . with the AI mode in Huawei emerge , the clarity of the image is significantly increasing , making the sky look more clear and transparent.

2. Cute pet
People may take a lot of pictures of their pets to recored the precious time, but it is diffcult to show the real colour of pets, the pictures took by Huawei AI mode look alive, let us see the comparison.

3. Beautiful flowers
Coloueful Flowers are difficult to display in mobile phone, the pictures took by Huawei AI is the most beautiful. It looks like that The flowers are flowers are ready to come out. The leaves are also more green and transparent.

The pictures taken under water by mobile phone are generally not very good, the reason is the photos lack color levels, and it is easy to be large gray or blue-green areas. Mobile phone manufacturers have added a color adjustment mechanism to improve the effect of underwater photography. In contrast, the effect of Huawei AI's camera is relatively better. The overall brightness of the underwater picture is improved, the definition is better, and the color is more full.

Taking photoes to remember our lifes is wonderful, It is not easy to express our mood clearly from the photos. But useing the Huawei AI camera mode may be a good choice, it can present a more beautiful and clearly world,when you looks back , the colorful and clearly pictures will definitely bring you back to the mood of that moment.
The Cat body is blurred, I prefer the other one.

Enviado desde mi EVR-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Cccmachins

Apr 29, 2017
Kinda preaching to the choir here friend. We know the M20s are great but so are the others too.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1. Blue sky

2. Cute pet

3. Beautiful flowers