• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Huawei matepad t10s

Search This thread

Canna77

Jun 3, 2016
Hi.
I bought this ags3-w09 device. really great only problem are the lack of Google services, I would like to downgrade to try to install it via lzplay which does not work with the current version c432. does anyone know where to download the free signatureware. thanks

Reactions: Ocimar

Jhez018

Dec 3, 2020
waiting for more devs out there to help us to install google service in Huawei Matepad T10s

Ocimar

Apr 10, 2021
Hi.
I bought this ags3-w09 device. really great only problem are the lack of Google services, I would like to downgrade to try to install it via lzplay which does not work with the current version c432. does anyone know where to download the free signatureware. thanks
Do you have news about google services?

Canna77

Jun 3, 2016
No niente, sto seguendo threed di

Googlefier ma parlano solo di dispositivi più vecchi il problema è il firmware del t10s troppo recente​

benzsant

Apr 13, 2021
i am waiting for GMS.

i tried so many ways to install GMS, but at the end, i can install playstore but cannot sign in

menace1234

Mar 13, 2011
i am waiting for GMS.

i tried so many ways to install GMS, but at the end, i can install playstore but cannot sign in
Hey pal, how did manage to get GMS installed?
What's your firmware and where did you get the files from?

I only got the matepad t10s today and been trying to get the google play store installed without success.

benzsant

Apr 13, 2021
Hey pal, how did manage to get GMS installed?
What's your firmware and where did you get the files from?

I only got the matepad t10s today and been trying to get the google play store installed without success.

i just forget which one i used (or i tried all the methods :D)

i use default firmware

Canna77

Jun 3, 2016
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.techyloud.com/5-ways-to-download-install-google-play-store-on-huawei-matepad-t-10s/ [/ URL]

ho solo dimenticato quale ho usato (o ho provato tutti i metodi : D)

Uso il firmware predefinito
io li avevo già provati diverse volte tutti ma nulla il più vicino che sono arrivati è con goolfinder ma il problema principale è che avendo un fimware molto recente lzplay non è supportato e si dovrebbe avere emui 10 per provare, ma il firmware per t10s emui10 non si trova

zats88

Oct 3, 2013
Hi.
Did you ever get Google services to work? The only way I could was using DuslSence, which is not great. Is there anyway to load a custom rom or something?

patrickUCV

May 27, 2021

Kevin Ismail

Dec 6, 2012
Solo, Little sleepless Town
I tried every given tricks from any website. All end up with nothing. Just able to reach Google via native browser. Installed Chrome browser but it keeps giving warning about the need of google service.
Huawei won't release unlock code since 2018. That is why all custom ROM developers are giving up on it.

Too bad I guess.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi.