Huawei Mediapad / T-Mobile Springboard Discussion

Search This thread

ldloh2

Jan 29, 2010
ICS HDMI output

Hi guys,
I'm on ICS Rom but when i plug in the HDMI cable, nothing happen. is this beta version support HDMI output? thanks

ldloh2

Jan 29, 2010
Upgraded to ICS then can't go to recovery - keep rebooting

Hi, for those who have upgraded to ICS Rom and then can't go to recovery any more or device keep rebooting when go to recovery mode, I wonder you guys have any solution or not, but I've mine working and like to share with you guys.

Use Fastboot and push the attached recovery.img to you pad and shutdown. then hold the volume up button (further from the screen-off button)when bootup and it will go recovery and start to re-install from dload folder. good luck..

Attachments

• recovery.img
    5.3 MB · Views: 26

mangoman

Dec 20, 2006
Hi guys,
I'm on ICS Rom but when i plug in the HDMI cable, nothing happen. is this beta version support HDMI output? thanks

Works here, but i think its "sensitive" to what order you do things.
Try to turn on hdmi in the pad, then plug in the cable. If still on black screen, reboot the pad.

sclavux

Mar 7, 2009
i am using ics build on mediapad, of course with Google account /withs picasa albums/, but albums from picasa missing, or not syncing with album on ics, any solutions for fixing this "feature"? when i am using hc build, its work perfect :/

Andy8888

Feb 10, 2012
Actually I Prefer The 3G More THan The 4G For Some Reason I Felt 4G Wasnt Stable Enough....So Im Enjoiying My Mediapad In 3G More Than My Springboard In 4G......
zhao3.jpg
zhao2.jpg
zhao4.jpg

Last edited:

ldloh2

Jan 29, 2010
Works here, but i think its "sensitive" to what order you do things.
Try to turn on hdmi in the pad, then plug in the cable. If still on black screen, reboot the pad.

Hi, thanks for the advice, which ICS you are using ? I'm using ICS 4.0.3, still not working after done what you've said. thanks

ldloh2

Jan 29, 2010
Hi, for those who have upgraded to ICS Rom and then can't go to recovery any more or device keep rebooting when go to recovery mode, I wonder you guys have any solution or not, but I've mine working and like to share with you guys.

Use Fastboot and push the attached recovery.img to you pad and shutdown. then hold the volume up button (further from the screen-off button)when bootup and it will go recovery and start to re-install from dload folder. good luck..

How do I flash it though? I have a springboard I held down power and volume - and it just booted

look at my thread above, hope it help... page 41 #402

Last edited:

nfondberg

Jan 16, 2012
kernel modules for ICS 2

Hi
Anyone knows where I can get binaries and kernel modules for ICS2?
I use build V100R002C002B001.
I'm specifically looking for tun.ko and nls_utf8 but others like OpenVPN are also of interest.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    .....S7-301uV100R002C002B010SP3_root....
    What are the real resolution of the 2?

libjnigraphics.so from Aldiko is broken.
    some applications are now working correctly after uninstall Aldiko and libraries

try remove
    Code:
    /cust/hw/normal/delapp/Aldiko.apk
    /cust/hw/normal/lib/libjnigraphics.so
    /cust/hw/normal/lib/libreader.so
    and reboot.
    hey,

We are working on Clockwork Recovery at "android-hilfe.de".

Right now it s a beta version with some bugs.

i am able to make a backup. but at this time i cant flash it back.

also i compiled the 3.0.8 Kernel to CM9. more results the next days.

perhaps a download for the Clockwork Recovery.
    If someone wants to try out the new ICS Preview, i've created 2 mirrors for dowloading :)

Mirror 1
    Mirror 2
    Root-ready international version: http://depositfiles.com/files/9f8mfimjz

Install as usual.

After installing the rom you can root: copy sanixupdate folder to the root memory of the tablet (not in the microsd). Reboot and you are ready!

To shutdown the Mediapad keep pressing power button, otherwise through the menu it will go in deep sleep only.
    A root-ready version will arrive in about 3 hours (sorry, my uplod speed is weak, 30/kbs)