• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Huawei Mt7-L09/TL10 Stock firmware, Ota update and Twrp Backup all in one place

Search This thread

ahhl

Jul 23, 2007
which rom have option for oem unlocking? ( i saw this on you tube)
i am on b571 Eu, cannot downgrade to android 5 or 4 or even flashing 560. i follow the step on thread 1 but unsuccessful upon flashing downgrading rom.

i wanted to issue fastboot command to disable charging to enable auto boot on power, but disallowed eventhough i already unlock bootloader.

i am trying to find ways

falblambiz

May 12, 2018
MT7-L09V100R001C00B153 Upgrade Path to Lollipop

Hi Guys,

My phone's current version is MT7-L09V100R001C00B153 (Android 4.4.2) and I need to upgrade it to Lollipop. I downloaded the MT7-L09C900B329 (Lollipop) firmware but I am not sure if I need to do some intermediate updates or if it safe to just flash it directly.

Thanks!

mutahharbashir

Mar 31, 2016
Gujranwala
Hi Guys,

My phone's current version is MT7-L09V100R001C00B153 (Android 4.4.2) and I need to upgrade it to Lollipop. I downloaded the MT7-L09C900B329 (Lollipop) firmware but I am not sure if I need to do some intermediate updates or if it safe to just flash it directly.

Thanks!
You can flash it

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Reactions: falblambiz
Jul 29, 2016
tehran
Hey guys so i have a question
I have b560 build and i want to update it to b571.
I downloaded the update.zip (the one thet say b571 for b560) and i don't know that i have to flash it with twrp or do something else.
By the way my phone is rooted, bootloader unlocked, and have twrp
Please help me

h15.niazmand

Aug 31, 2014
karaj
hi dear friend
i have this phone ( MT7-L09 )and updated it to last firmware ( MT7-L09C185B560 ) .
after update , during last days some times my phone suddenly will turnoff and i can not turn it on again , i should connect it to charger and push the power button many times to turn the phone on again .
before update i have not this problem and i am sure that battery is good , i live in iran , according to first page information b560 version belong to europe , which version is better for me and how should i flash it .
is there any to find that why the phone has this problem and how can i solve this ?
thanks

elmiira.a

Oct 1, 2018
Hi all , i have MT-L09 with c185b560 frimware , now i want to update it to b571 but i cant find it :rolleyes:
Where can i download b571 ?

erfan111

Nov 20, 2018
hi my phone is mt7-l09 when i go to updater i tap check for update it says there is no update, can you please help me to update my phone to latest version? i never updated manually, after searching so much i found this forum, this is the information in the about phone
huawei mt7-l09 android version 4.4.2 emui wersion emui 3.0 build number mt7-l09v100r001c00b150
sorry for my english

chudy_85

Jul 26, 2011
some where in europe
hi my phone is mt7-l09 when i go to updater i tap check for update it says there is no update, can you please help me to update my phone to latest version? i never updated manually, after searching so much i found this forum, this is the information in the about phone
huawei mt7-l09 android version 4.4.2 emui wersion emui 3.0 build number mt7-l09v100r001c00b150
sorry for my english
For me you must debrand your phone

shampali

Jul 18, 2011
Hi guys

Hi guys I have firmware 5.1.1 L09C900B300, which firmware should I use for UK to update to 6 and will it reset my phone? And how do I flash it? Thanks

Just to add my device is rooted, I don't care if it becomes u rooted in the process

Last edited:

ALS_Mobile

Dec 8, 2018
Hi
friend
i m facing a problem i received a MATE 7
MT7-LT10 i was trying to update from B128 to B570 But failed to flash now the phone is bricked
and Boot also Locked
now please how do i bring back this phone normal mode ?
i will Appreciate

soulkyo

May 6, 2012
Lima
Hi. Something strange happened to me today. Battery died and when I plugged the charger this appears:
Rescue-mode
Attention, please update System again.
Func No: 9 (FUNC_BOOT_KERNEL)
Error NO : 2
When I want to enter the recovery with power button and volume up, there is also a error message as following:
Func No : 10 (FUNC_BOOT_RECOVERY)
Error No: 2

I have bootloader UNLOCKED and TWRP already installed, so I believe I can just flash a ROM in zip format to solve it?
My phone is the M7TL09 variant I can't remember what firmware version I was, only remember than I was on stock Marshmallow. In that case, which zip file could I flash? Thanks

chudy_85

Jul 26, 2011
some where in europe
Hi. Something strange happened to me today. Battery died and when I plugged the charger this appears:
Rescue-mode
Attention, please update System again.
Func No: 9 (FUNC_BOOT_KERNEL)
Error NO : 2
When I want to enter the recovery with power button and volume up, there is also a error message as following:
Func No : 10 (FUNC_BOOT_RECOVERY)
Error No: 2

I have bootloader UNLOCKED and TWRP already installed, so I believe I can just flash a ROM in zip format to solve it?
My phone is the M7TL09 variant I can't remember what firmware version I was, only remember than I was on stock Marshmallow. In that case, which zip file could I flash? Thanks
What region you have in your firmware??? Do you remember???

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

soulkyo

May 6, 2012
Lima
What region you have in your firmware??? Do you remember???

Wysłane z mojego Mi 9T Pro przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi my friend, thank you for replying. I finally fixed it. I flashed stock recovery and then installed regular stock ROM through recovery.
My region was LATAM but I used a EUROPE ROM. All is working fine.

paggps

Feb 13, 2006
Hello !
I know my Ascend Mate 7 is in 2021 an old piece of crap... but anyway I want to give it a second life as a backup telephone by upgrading firmware to Marshmallow.

My phone was originally on B137SP03 (kitkat) and using the file on the first post I succesfully upgraded to B327 (I used the file labeled "B327 - General Latin America - Colombia"). So actually my compilation data says: MT7-L09C900B327

Now I dont´t know how to do the last step to Marshmallow.
Which file shoud I use to go to B560 or B571?
I have tried the file labeled "C432B571 Full OTA (Europe)" but is rejected as incompatible, perhaps due to the region.

Thank you very much for any help !

Top Liked Posts