Huawei nova can-l11 / frp lock in fastboot [help me!!!]

Search This thread

EduardoBoese

Oct 16, 2014
Hello, I have a CAN-L11 smartphone, I had my bootloader unblocked and TWRP installed, I flash SuperSU.zip with TWRP, but my phone got bootloop, I tried restaure twrp boot backup, but dont worked, later i tried flash images with minimal fastboot, but in my bootloader it was written "FRP LOCK ", so I did flash the stock recovery image by TWRP, to try flash with the folder " dload> update.app "(CAN-L11C432B382) with volume up + down and power button, all at the same time at 40% the installation gives error. So I tried reload bootloader for unload bootloader and FPR together, but it did not work. I really can not boot my phone, I can not flash in fastboot mode and I can not unlock FRP (Factory Reset Protection)

Please help me! :(

PS: Sorry my bad english

Vinnom

Jun 21, 2012
Campinas
Xiaomi Poco F1
There is a tool called DC unlocker which can unlock frp but it is paid.
All I can say is that I had to use their tool to unlock my bootloader, because Huawei site wasn't working for me (I waited almost a month and their registration didn't work).
So, i guess you can try it [emoji14]

Enviado de meu HUAWEI CAN-L11 usando Tapatalk

EduardoBoese

Oct 16, 2014
There is a tool called DC unlocker which can unlock frp but it is paid.
All I can say is that I had to use their tool to unlock my bootloader, because Huawei site wasn't working for me (I waited almost a month and their registration didn't work).
So, i guess you can try it [emoji14]

Enviado de meu HUAWEI CAN-L11 usando Tapatalk

It unlock FRP locked?

virusdunil

Feb 9, 2011
Lac St Jean Quebec
if FRP is locked BUT phone is unlocked,you made a mistake when unlocking it the first time...

if you did unlock it with your emui code,
RE LOCK your device by installing original firmware...

then unlock again but READ CAREFULLY the page appearing...you have to VOL. down to select the right thing (dont remember exactly )

EduardoBoese

Oct 16, 2014
if FRP is locked BUT phone is unlocked,you made a mistake when unlocking it the first time...

if you did unlock it with your emui code,
RE LOCK your device by installing original firmware...

then unlock again but READ CAREFULLY the page appearing...you have to VOL. down to select the right thing (dont remember exactly )

I had first unlocked the bootloader with Emui code, but then I had to relock bootloader back, I can not flash anything in fastboot mode because FRP is locked. Are there any Huawei programs identical to Odin for installing Huawei firmware stock? Please help me guys.

Bad2hold

Apr 5, 2012
Perth
I had first unlocked the bootloader with Emui code, but then I had to relock bootloader back, I can not flash anything in fastboot mode because FRP is locked. Are there any Huawei programs identical to Odin for installing Huawei firmware stock? Please help me guys.

Try do Unlock your bootloader again.
Try to use SRK Tool for Huawei but do not do anything unsupported!
I can Confirm that Unlocking Bootloader with Emui Code Works with that tool. -->https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=24572369242686768
After that, get the latest Firmware Package for CAN11, Unpack UPDATE.APP inside *.zip with Huawei Update Extracor here --> https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2433454
Flash Factory Images via Fastboot. ( Boot.img / Recovery.img / System.img should be enough)
Done.
Good Luck!

P.s.: Do NOT Flash SuperSU. To Obtain Root use phh's Superuser. Tutorial here.: https://forum.xda-developers.com/nova-plus/development/recovery-unofficial-twrp-huawei-nova-t3523473

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone