Huawei P20 Briked?

Search This thread

ajbn7

Nov 29, 2020
L29 EMUI 9.1 C605. Even if it succeeds the phone will not work correctly.
Most probably you will get the wrong model or in build number "system_0.46 (xxxx)" . HiSuite will not recognize your device (and no OTA update).
Greetings, sorry to bother you again.

The reason for my query was because the phone was tried to update via ota and got the following error: your device has failed verification and may not work properly.

I tried in December But I can't get into the download mode to install the firmware with the otg, since then I have saved it, but I came back haha, any ideas?

ajbn7

Nov 29, 2020
Con el gestor de arranque bloqueado, solo tiene unas pocas opciones. Pruebe los servicios pagos, desde enero de 2021 se admite Kirin 970. Pregunte aquí .
PD: mejor pide ayuda en la sección Huawei P20.
Greetings friend, I was finally able to get my phone firmware back through a paid method. He asked me again for an update to EMUI 10 via OTA, but I'm afraid that the same thing will happen to me again.

Could it be that having the "enable OEM unlock" option enabled had something to do with the update error or is it something else?

Thanks for all your help, I write here because you are almost the only one who answers me hehe. Blessings.

Top Liked Posts