• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Huawei P30 Pro India Thread

Search This thread

sharavan21

Apr 12, 2009
Chennai
Has anyone got the device in India?

I got one from Croma yesterday. Device is good in terms of usability and battery life. Cameras are stellar !!
Only cons I would mention is that the Display isn't as sharp for a flagship device (especially with text on white background) .
Would recommend this only for the camera. If media consumption is more important, I would recommend the Mate 20 Pro over the P30 Pro.
Cheers :good:

pratik_193

Apr 5, 2009
Mumbai
OnePlus 8 Pro
I got one from Croma yesterday. Device is good in terms of usability and battery life. Cameras are stellar !!
Only cons I would mention is that the Display isn't as sharp for a flagship device (especially with text on white background) .
Would recommend this only for the camera. If media consumption is more important, I would recommend the Mate 20 Pro over the P30 Pro.
Cheers :good:

Thanks for the reply,can you tell me couple of things:
1. Does the camera have auto hrd?
2. Default Call recording option?

How much did you get the device for? What freebies did you get with the device?

nickporwal

May 6, 2010
Thanks for the reply,can you tell me couple of things:
1. Does the camera have auto hrd?
2. Default Call recording option?

How much did you get the device for? What freebies did you get with the device?
I bought the device from Amazon. Earlier i had pixel 3 and s10. I sold S10. Cameras on S10 were not good. However p30 pro cameras are superb. I am liking the battery life especially. Phone looks beautiful.
Auto Call recording is available.
Camera has a dedicated hdr option but its good to let master AI handle things.
Only thing i am not liking is, that huawei has not released latest software yet in India. Latest one is .124....we are still on .118. Huawei is treating Indian customers as secondary.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Reactions: pratik_193

nickporwal

May 6, 2010
Sorry, one more question.. how is the quality of under display speaker? is it clear to hear the opposite person when on phone and in place which is too noisy?
Yes it's very clear. Earlier i also had doubts but now i can say that you won't even notice that its a different type of speaker.
Has anyone got the new update in India?

sshinde555

Jan 19, 2012
Mumbai
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I bought the device from Amazon. Earlier i had pixel 3 and s10. I sold S10. Cameras on S10 were not good. However p30 pro cameras are superb. I am liking the battery life especially. Phone looks beautiful.
Auto Call recording is available.
Camera has a dedicated hdr option but its good to let master AI handle things.
Only thing i am not liking is, that huawei has not released latest software yet in India. Latest one is .124....we are still on .118. Huawei is treating Indian customers as secondary.

Hey buddy me too brought my P30pro from amazon with Watch GT offer but they charged me 16k for watch instead of 2k & still no sign of refunding money ... Did you also faced the same ??

nickporwal

May 6, 2010
Hey buddy me too brought my P30pro from amazon with Watch GT offer but they charged me 16k for watch instead of 2k & still no sign of refunding money ... Did you also faced the same ??
Thats not good. I have not availed the watch offer. So i cannot say. But you definitely need to call the Customer Care and ask them to refund the money.
Have you got any updates after the purchase? Can you tell me the build number you are on?

Last edited:

sshinde555

Jan 19, 2012
Mumbai
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Thats not good. I have not availed the watch offer. So i cannot say. But you definitely need to call the Customer Care and ask them to refund the money.
Have you got any updates after the purchase? Can you tell me the build number you are on?

Chasing with Amazon from day 1 still no luck, My build Firmware is 9.1.0.118

Last edited:
Reactions: nickporwal

nickporwal

May 6, 2010
If anyone has 2 SIM card - can you check if your internet stay intact when data is on sim 1 and you receive call on sim 2 or Vice versa.? or it disconnects?
Good question. Even i want to know this. Also want to know if using dual sim standby drains more battery.

srujanchinni

Dec 31, 2012
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
getting default ringtone when connected to galaxy watch.. plz help me in solving this

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

how to do nfc payment in india

nickporwal

May 6, 2010
getting default ringtone when connected to galaxy watch.. plz help me in solving this

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

how to do nfc payment in india
My ringtone is working fine. It uses the one i have selected.....i have also connected to galaxy watch.

Top Liked Posts