Skövde
P30 Pro C431 Unlocked in Sweden

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210305_053956_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20210305_053956_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 157

Jaysmith696

Nov 19, 2015
I'm in USA, My support app is using United Kingdom Region, I was stuck on 10.0.0.195 update, I used Firmware Finder to update to 10.1.0.123, then afterwards I got all updates normally from Support App > Software Updates.

Now currently running EMUI 11.0.0.138 In USA :)

PmP_WeeD

Oct 25, 2012
Nis
Fuc...k this i try every possible way to trigger the update but with no luck...
* We just have to wait for it.
* As one guy explain to me if you have for example the model which starts like "C431..." and there's like 1 million phone starting with that number, you'll just have to wait in line to get your update...
*Thats why some of us get it before and some latter

PmP_WeeD

Oct 25, 2012
Nis
Oh...don't tell me that...
So it exist and ".207"
Mine last was ".201" but a lot of people got EMUI 11 right after ".201"

The only diference is that my it's not on provider network...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A Minute ago i read an article about Android 11 for the P30 series. So Huawei said to Smartdroid that they will build Android 11, but without a Date or other informations.
    Really have no idea what's going on with Your phone, mine works fine. All installed apps work perfectly. Not one problem.
    Anybody else experience battery drain with this EMUI 11 update?
    Yeah, until update I had a 'comfortable' 1-day battery life, after update it went down so the other day I rolled back to 10.1 via HiSuite. No major changes, for me 10.1 is much better...
    I think SilviuO is The Terminator, never offline, always helping, never sleeps, 200 year power-cell :D

:))))) that's life at 37 with 2 kids, my wife and rest of my familly, an IT office & work from home job, allways connected (less when driving but got a big display on my car to see the notifications i get from who's needing me :p) and glad to help everyone @ here by sharing my knowledge when and if i can :D.

Right now i'm at the mountains, recharching my Duracell batteries and watching my kids playing in snow :)

So thanks for appreciation, m8 :cowboy:
    You guys still dont understand that updates are released based on imei batches. Imagine if they would release the update for 10 milion people in the same time , all downloading 4gb in the same time, they would need facebook's servers at least. They are releasing batches for each country/areas in the world to see if there are any issues/reports then they can release it to bigger batches. Its simple: no imei whitelisted by huawei, no update

All those vpn, hicare and other stuff that everyone is trying is pure bullsh*t.
    Silviu, do you care to post a How to guide on using ADB for Huawei phones? It would really help me a lot in order to safely slim down the number of apps and services preinstalled on my phone.

Ok, i'm gonna do a miniguide with how to and the apps i removed ;)
    dload FW v10.0.0.186 mirror link available

Hy guys,

For those of you who want to update to latest firmware available using dload FW method, i updated my thread with v10.0.0.186 for C431, C461, C185 & C605. For links and info, please follow my link to my thread .

Cheers,
    SilviuO

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
    Is it a guide for dummies lol? Simple and easy as dload was? ?

Yes, it's kinda simple and i will post SS at every point, beside written explanation ?.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using XDA Labs
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone