• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Huawei P30 Pro Updates

Search This thread

CompadreDeni

Jun 29, 2020
Você não pode instalar os serviços móveis do Google em um sistema operacional de harmonia, mas pode usar os serviços móveis existentes do Google, porque mesmo com a proibição, a Huawei não precisa essencialmente integrar o código malicioso, desabilitando qualquer serviço existente do Google / fazê-los travar, apenas precisa bloquear a instalação.
Hey! After receiving Harmony Os on P30 Pro, if hard reset, will the GMS still work? I usually perform this procedure in major system updates, thanks for your attention.

Oi! Após receber o Harmony Os no P30 Pro, se a reinicialização forçada, o GMS ainda funcionará? Normalmente realizo este procedimento nas principais atualizações do sistema, obrigado pela atenção.

Last edited by a moderator:

bontabela73

Aug 27, 2015
Muhi

bontabela73

Aug 27, 2015
Muhi
According to huaweicentral:

Let's not forget about the notes at the end of this article. The rollout plan described in this article primarily applies to the devices in China. The global rollout has not been officially confirmed yet.​

LR7875

Jun 25, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Xiaomi Mi Pad
2021 Q4 will be the global beta, so global rollout will probably be half a year behind the China rollout. Expect the global phones start to receive harmony os from mid 2022 to mid 2023.

• Sad
Reactions: Jaysmith696

mightywhites29111971

Dec 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 / S7 Plus
Think Huawei have left us P30 Pro users high and dry. I'm sure they're pissed off about the USA stuff etc, but don't take it out on your customers.

I've loved this phone but am now thinking regular security updates are important.

If it's true about the Pixel 6 getting 5 years of updates then that's where I'm going.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaysmith696

flashbac76

Nov 3, 2012

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210811_070613_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20210811_070613_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 132
Reactions: LR7875 and enes19

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    .172 update for Brazil
    Screenshot_20210914_122854_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    In Costa Rica still March 2021 (11.0.0.149(c605E3R1P3))
    I think SilviuO is The Terminator, never offline, always helping, never sleeps, 200 year power-cell :D

:))))) that's life at 37 with 2 kids, my wife and rest of my familly, an IT office & work from home job, allways connected (less when driving but got a big display on my car to see the notifications i get from who's needing me :p) and glad to help everyone @ here by sharing my knowledge when and if i can :D.

Right now i'm at the mountains, recharching my Duracell batteries and watching my kids playing in snow :)

So thanks for appreciation, m8 :cowboy:
    You guys still dont understand that updates are released based on imei batches. Imagine if they would release the update for 10 milion people in the same time , all downloading 4gb in the same time, they would need facebook's servers at least. They are releasing batches for each country/areas in the world to see if there are any issues/reports then they can release it to bigger batches. Its simple: no imei whitelisted by huawei, no update

All those vpn, hicare and other stuff that everyone is trying is pure bullsh*t.
    Silviu, do you care to post a How to guide on using ADB for Huawei phones? It would really help me a lot in order to safely slim down the number of apps and services preinstalled on my phone.

Ok, i'm gonna do a miniguide with how to and the apps i removed ;)
    dload FW v10.0.0.186 mirror link available

Hy guys,

For those of you who want to update to latest firmware available using dload FW method, i updated my thread with v10.0.0.186 for C431, C461, C185 & C605. For links and info, please follow my link to my thread .

Cheers,
    SilviuO

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
    Is it a guide for dummies lol? Simple and easy as dload was? ?

Yes, it's kinda simple and i will post SS at every point, beside written explanation ?.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using XDA Labs