Huawei P30 Pro Updates

Search This thread

khalid0099

Sep 13, 2012
Dubai
Huawei P30 Pro
I am not sure because earlier room I download Call Recorder app and still working

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114_154623_com.huawei.android.launcher_edit_143508606801539.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114_154623_com.huawei.android.launcher_edit_143508606801539.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 131

sonic_boom

May 20, 2010
Dublin
Ive changed region to 🇩🇪 and 🇪🇸 and looks like beta is there but i cannot sign up or do anything there. Update doesn't show up if the region is set to India, Egypt, UK, Sweden, Itlay, Poland and Ireland.

Any idea what is going on ?
Screenshot_20220119_200304_com.huawei.betaclub.jpg

Screenshot_20220119_200258_com.huawei.betaclub.jpg

Last edited:

ph.miki

Mar 6, 2011
Belgrade
team-passion.com
I used a Huawei p30 pro, now I useing the Xiaomi 11T, which according to the diffolite has Google dialer, messages and Contacts. Does anyone know and want to explain to me how I could implement the Huawei P30 pro dialer, messages and contacts without routing phone?

P.S. I know I'm off topic here, but I'm really struggling with this problem.

TorpedoGirl

Oct 21, 2011
I used a Huawei p30 pro, now I useing the Xiaomi 11T, which according to the diffolite has Google dialer, messages and Contacts. Does anyone know and want to explain to me how I could implement the Huawei P30 pro dialer, messages and contacts without routing phone?

P.S. I know I'm off topic here, but I'm really struggling with this problem.
Do you want to install Huawei's apps for dialer, messages and contacts on the 11T? Or just transfer those apps' data? Because you cannot install proprietary apps on other phones, with or without root

flashbac76

Nov 3, 2012
January and February security patches in the 11.0.0.190 update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220228_051155_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20220228_051155_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_20220228_051844_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20220228_051844_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 82

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I missed my p30 pro so much. I had 5 of them over the years (I broke a couple and gave three away) I normally use two phones, one for work one for personal. I have been using a pixel 6 and a Xiaomi mi 11 ultra. Both have better camera's these days, but neither can touch the battery life of the p30 pro. The mi 11 ultra charges faster than any phone I have ever owned, the pixel 6 charges slow as hell and it doesn't even have face unlock.
    I just bought a refurbished p30 pro vog-l29 c431. It came in pristine condition and it ota updated to emui 12 after a couple security updates. I have a feeling a niece or nephew will end up getting the pixel 6 soon. love this phone.
    Still no Emui 12 in the Netherlands..
    I am stuck on 11.0.0.174
    However my wife is on the same version, we bought phones around the same time from the same mobile provider and she got UPDATE to EMUI 12 but , she is too busy to go ahead with update, I don't want to encourage her to do it because she always blame's me for all the changes lol
    The menu are much more simplified over and over... 🤦‍♂️
    Left pull from up to down are notification and right pull from up to down are the shortcut settings... Before was much handier, it was all together. 🤷‍♂️
    Every time i update new firmware it's like we go from Huawei menu to Xiaomi or some other worse simplier phone.

Over all i'm not to much happy with this update... I don't know, maybe it's just me 🤷‍♂️
    I downloaded Hi Suite from here, https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/hisuite/ official website.
    My laptop is in French then software was installed in French as default.
    It asked to update HiSuite on the P30 Pro and the magic came, EMUI 12 and the patch 7 Mb in OTA after
    Probably the Dutch version has not been released. I tried HiSuite but no succes. I have to be patient🙂
    I think SilviuO is The Terminator, never offline, always helping, never sleeps, 200 year power-cell :D

:))))) that's life at 37 with 2 kids, my wife and rest of my familly, an IT office & work from home job, allways connected (less when driving but got a big display on my car to see the notifications i get from who's needing me :p) and glad to help everyone @ here by sharing my knowledge when and if i can :D.

Right now i'm at the mountains, recharching my Duracell batteries and watching my kids playing in snow :)

So thanks for appreciation, m8 :cowboy:
    You guys still dont understand that updates are released based on imei batches. Imagine if they would release the update for 10 milion people in the same time , all downloading 4gb in the same time, they would need facebook's servers at least. They are releasing batches for each country/areas in the world to see if there are any issues/reports then they can release it to bigger batches. Its simple: no imei whitelisted by huawei, no update

All those vpn, hicare and other stuff that everyone is trying is pure bullsh*t.
    Silviu, do you care to post a How to guide on using ADB for Huawei phones? It would really help me a lot in order to safely slim down the number of apps and services preinstalled on my phone.

Ok, i'm gonna do a miniguide with how to and the apps i removed ;)
    dload FW v10.0.0.186 mirror link available

Hy guys,

For those of you who want to update to latest firmware available using dload FW method, i updated my thread with v10.0.0.186 for C431, C461, C185 & C605. For links and info, please follow my link to my thread .

Cheers,
    SilviuO

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
    Is it a guide for dummies lol? Simple and easy as dload was? ?

Yes, it's kinda simple and i will post SS at every point, beside written explanation ?.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using XDA Labs