Huawei P30 Pro Updates

Search This thread

Tyreal82

Apr 28, 2019
NRW
It doesn't really matter that you write where you are from when you get the update because that has no influence on when you get the update anyway. You're from sweden and got it? Great for you, but it doesn't mean that the rest of the swedes owners will. It doesn't work that way.

That is true. I am located in Germany, still have not received the .153 update yet (am on .140).

papavales

Apr 3, 2011
ATHENS
LG Optimus 2x
LG G3
It doesn't really matter that you write where you are from when you get the update because that has no influence on when you get the update anyway. You're from sweden and got it? Great for you, but it doesn't mean that the rest of the swedes owners will. It doesn't work that way.
how it works then? It depends on the country, carrier, s/n. For example I remembered the UK owners of p20 pro complaining that they still running android 8.1 when most of us in Greece already got android 9

jacobtf

Aug 1, 2015
how it works then? It depends on the country, carrier, s/n. For example I remembered the UK owners of p20 pro complaining that they still running android 8.1 when most of us in Greece already got android 9

Then how do you explain that SOME owners of unlocked P30 Pros in Belgium, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden have gotten the updates, but not all? People have compared serials and IMEIs and found no real explanation from them either.

rhadoo_ds

May 8, 2012
I have downloaded it from halabtech and installed it with a USB drive and a USB OTG.
I was doing the same stuff on Samsung ... only that i was using ODIN there.
With no disrespect ... and without holding any sides ... if there are official or semi-official ways to install an update that is getting late on OTA or HiSuite ... why not use it? I see no benefit in filling in the threads with blames. On Samsung side ... the wait is kind of the same ... but almost everyone uses ODIN ... they flash the update ... and the complains stop.
I guess Huawei were a bit overwhelmed by the raise in sales of mobile devices ... and i assume they are working on improving infrastructure for updates ...
So i think this will be better in the future .. but we will need to be patient.
The good part is that they are pushing updates with features / fixes ... imagine how it would be not to have them at all!!

And a bit off topic .... on Google I/O ... they released Android Q Beta 3 for Huawei Mate 20 PRO ... this might sound like we will have Android Q pretty quick ... since it is available for beta USERS !

schickel

Mar 30, 2009
Munich

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190508_121902_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20190508_121902_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 200

trapcoder

Sep 21, 2017
Those with c636 should take note that flashing c432 will break OTAs in the future. At least it did on older phones.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think SilviuO is The Terminator, never offline, always helping, never sleeps, 200 year power-cell :D

:))))) that's life at 37 with 2 kids, my wife and rest of my familly, an IT office & work from home job, allways connected (less when driving but got a big display on my car to see the notifications i get from who's needing me :p) and glad to help everyone @ here by sharing my knowledge when and if i can :D.

Right now i'm at the mountains, recharching my Duracell batteries and watching my kids playing in snow :)

So thanks for appreciation, m8 :cowboy:
    You guys still dont understand that updates are released based on imei batches. Imagine if they would release the update for 10 milion people in the same time , all downloading 4gb in the same time, they would need facebook's servers at least. They are releasing batches for each country/areas in the world to see if there are any issues/reports then they can release it to bigger batches. Its simple: no imei whitelisted by huawei, no update

All those vpn, hicare and other stuff that everyone is trying is pure bullsh*t.
    Silviu, do you care to post a How to guide on using ADB for Huawei phones? It would really help me a lot in order to safely slim down the number of apps and services preinstalled on my phone.

Ok, i'm gonna do a miniguide with how to and the apps i removed ;)
    dload FW v10.0.0.186 mirror link available

Hy guys,

For those of you who want to update to latest firmware available using dload FW method, i updated my thread with v10.0.0.186 for C431, C461, C185 & C605. For links and info, please follow my link to my thread .

Cheers,
    SilviuO

Sent from my LIO-L29 using Tapatalk
    Is it a guide for dummies lol? Simple and easy as dload was? ?

Yes, it's kinda simple and i will post SS at every point, beside written explanation ?.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using XDA Labs